Is it safe to invest in growth yet?

Thistle

Good news if you're invested in the funeral business! Usually categorized as a value stock burying people now is a growth industry! However if you're tempted to invest in insurance carriers you might consider going short…

Nothing in this post should be construed as investment advice. Consult your personal financial advisor before making any investments long or short.

Last edited:

Good news if you're invested in the funeral business! Usually categorized as a value stock burying people now is a growth industry! However if you're tempted to invest in insurance carriers you might consider going short…

Nothing in this post should be construed as investment advice. Consult your personal financial advisor before making any investments long or short.
Absolutely. The baby boomers are now starting to die.

They've been dying for a while. It's the gigantic uptick in everybody else who's dying that's remarkable.
Great detail video.
Average age of death "from covid" 78.6
Average life expectancy 78.
Sharp increase in death rates for people under 62 in 2020 lockdowns before clot shot
Higher death rate first year 2021 clot shot.

It's very hard to have too many exchanges with you, and not realize that you're being lied to.

If I like those skills you my friend are in grave peril. You couldn't research her way out of a paper bag.
I actually looked it up on a very credible source

You just got burned again

Back