Is Jesus the creator?

Collosians 1 speaks about the beginning creation. verse15--Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of all creation( created direct, first and last)--100% proof it speaks of the beginning creation. Verse 16= Because by means of him( Jesus)all( other) things were created in the heavens and upon the earth( proof its about the beginning, and not born as a mortal as blind guides say) the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or govts or authorities . ALL ( other) things have been created through him and for him. --- See the words-through him? That means one greater than him did the creating through him. At Proverbs 8= Gods master worker=Jesus, he gives all credit to God for the creation at Prov 8. Tells all he was created( Prov 8:22-25)-- Will you believe Jesus over these-2Cor 11:12-15?
FYI the ORIGINAL scripture in the Greek does NOT say OTHER! All things, NOT all other things were created through Him! Case closed on the JW's that ADD the word OTHER to GOD's Inspired scriptures!

Doesn't say "him." It says autos. Autos is not equivalent to "him."

Doesn't say "made." The verb here is "to be" not "to do" or "to make."

John 1:3 says everything came to be through the word. The grammar tells you no more than this. Imaginations of men do that.
And the WORD " was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) as per John 1:1 before becoming Flesh as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed

FYI the ORIGINAL scripture in the Greek does NOT say OTHER! All things, NOT all other things were created through Him! Case closed on the JW's that ADD the word OTHER to GOD's Inspired scriptures!
John 1:3--through Jesus= another did the creating-THROUGH- Jesus and that is his God and Father, YHVH(Jehovah) did it. Believe Jesus-John 5:30

John 1:3--through Jesus= another did the creating-THROUGH- Jesus and that is his God and Father, YHVH(Jehovah) did it. Believe Jesus-John 5:30
And that PROVES my point ( about Jw's adding the word OTHER to try and prove that Jesus was created ) that Jesus was NOT created and pre-existed as God the Word ( through whom all things were created - John 1:3 ) in John 1:1 who later ( after all creation ) became the God-Man in John 1:14, then called Jesus Christ and yet still has the name " the Word of God " ( Rev.19: 13 ) at His still future return to Reign for 1000 years( Rev.20:4-6 ) at the end of the Great Tribulation!

And that PROVES my point ( about Jw's adding the word OTHER to try and prove that Jesus was created ) that Jesus was NOT created and pre-existed as God the Word ( through whom all things were created - John 1:3 ) in John 1:1 who later ( after all creation ) became the God-Man in John 1:14, then called Jesus Christ and yet still has the name " the Word of God " ( Rev.19: 13 ) at His still future return to Reign for 1000 years( Rev.20:4-6 ) at the end of the Great Tribulation!
Col 1:15-Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of all creation--All creation occurred at the beginning then God rested. Jesus is the one who was beside God during the creation process=Prov 8:30=Gods master worker, He gives God 100% credit at Prov 8 for creation.
Its 100% fact of recorded history, no trinity God was ever served until Catholicism added the holy spirit in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Never served by Israel to this day. Never served by Jesus or any bible writer=100% fact of recorded history. The trinity is an illusion done by satan through these-2Thess 2:3 to mislead ones into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. I understand why you are confused on the matter. Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in over 7000 places was done by satans will to mislead. God willed his name-YHVH(Jehovah) in his bible translation because God wants it there. Only false religions use the altered translations. There have been many translations in history with a god to the word at John 1:1 because its correct. You are being mislead-relook.

Col 1:15-Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of all creation--All creation occurred at the beginning then God rested. Jesus is the one who was beside God during the creation process=Prov 8:30=Gods master worker, He gives God 100% credit at Prov 8 for creation.
Its 100% fact of recorded history, no trinity God was ever served until Catholicism added the holy spirit in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Never served by Israel to this day. Never served by Jesus or any bible writer=100% fact of recorded history. The trinity is an illusion done by satan through these-2Thess 2:3 to mislead ones into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. I understand why you are confused on the matter. Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in over 7000 places was done by satans will to mislead. God willed his name-YHVH(Jehovah) in his bible translation because God wants it there. Only false religions use the altered translations. There have been many translations in history with a god to the word at John 1:1 because its correct. You are being mislead-relook.
And you just proved my point that Jesus was not created because He EXISTED as God the Word because " the Word was God " and " was with God "( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BEFORE all things got created through/By Him in John 1:3/Col.1:16! Then God the Word became Flesh ( incarnate ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Case closed! Even Isaiah 9:6 spells out that fact! ----------------

Isaiah 9:6​

New International Version​

6 For to us a child ( Jesus Christ ) is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. --------------------- FYI Everlasting Father as He created us ( John 1:3/ Col.1:16 ) and as such can also be called our Father! GOD is TRIUNE ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) because He even said " US & OUR " in Gen1:26!

Last edited:
And you just proved my point that Jesus was not created because He EXISTED as God the Word because " the Word was God " and " was with God "( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BEFORE all things got created through/By Him in John 1:3/Col.1:16! Then God the Word became Flesh ( incarnate ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Case closed! Even Isaiah 9:6 spells out that fact! ----------------

Isaiah 9:6​

New International Version​

6 For to us a child ( Jesus Christ ) is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. --------------------- FYI Everlasting Father as He created us ( John 1:3/ Col.1:16 ) and as such can also be called our Father! GOD is TRIUNE ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) because He even said " US & OUR " in Gen1:26!
The word is NOT called God capitol G at John 1:1in the Greek lexicons--There have been many translations in history with a god at John 1:1 because its correct.

The word is NOT called God capitol G at John 1:1in the Greek lexicons--There have been many translations in history with a god at John 1:1 because its correct.
But God and not god is correct because we have Jesus as our Savior and small g would be breaking one of the 10 commandments by having a god ( Jesus Christ ) besides God! Case closed as only JW's have a god besides God! Jesus is called God not only in John 1:1, but also in Romans 9:5, John 8:58 ( I Am of Exodus 3:14 ) , Hebrews 1:8 and in the OT - Isaiah 9:6! Also the Greek lexicons for who God the WORD was with ( God the Father & Holy Spirit ) is the SAME ! Thus that would make God the Father & Holy Spirit a god also and we know for a FACT that that's not true as He is God the Father and not god the Father! Case closed!

Last edited:
But God and not god is correct because we have Jesus as our Savior and small g would be breaking one of the 10 commandments by having a god ( Jesus Christ ) besides God! Case closed as only JW's have a god besides God! Jesus is called God not only in John 1:1, but also in Romans 9:5, John 8:58 ( I Am of Exodus 3:14 ) , Hebrews 1:8 and in the OT - Isaiah 9:6! Also the Greek lexicons for who God the WORD was with ( God the Father & Holy Spirit ) is the SAME ! Thus that would make God the Father & Holy Spirit a god also and we know for a FACT that that's not true as He is God the Father and not god the Father! Case closed!
Small g god, means has godlike qualities. It is not calling that one God as mentioned in the #1 commandment.
Isaiah 9:6 says his NAME will becalled those things.
If the word was God -then in plain English the 2nd line at John 1:1 reads--And God was with God= impossible.

Small g god, means has godlike qualities. It is not calling that one God as mentioned in the #1 commandment.
Isaiah 9:6 says his NAME will becalled those things.
If the word was God -then in plain English the 2nd line at John 1:1 reads--And God was with God= impossible.
NOT impossible, but TRUE because God is a TRTINITY ( God the Father, God the Word / Son, and God the Holy Spirit )! Caes closed!

NOT impossible, but TRUE because God is a TRTINITY ( God the Father, God the Word / Son, and God the Holy Spirit )! Caes closed!
God will show the world that he is not a trinity. In Isaiah--I am YHVH(Jehovah) besides-ME( NOT WE) there is no other God.

God will show the world that he is not a trinity. In Isaiah--I am YHVH(Jehovah) besides-ME( NOT WE) there is no other God.
FYI, that is the TRINITY speaking there! So yes there is no other GOD besides the Trinity! Case closed!

FYI, that is the TRINITY speaking there! So yes there is no other GOD besides the Trinity! Case closed!
Its not a trinity. Israel NEVER knew or taught God as a trinity, thus Jesus and every bible writer knew nothing of God being a trinity.

Heb 1:1- In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets;
2- but in these last days He has spoken to us by a son, whom He appointed the heir of all things, through whom also He created the world.
3- He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of His nature, upholding the universe by His word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4- having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.

Heb 1:1- In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets;
2- but in these last days He has spoken to us by a son, whom He appointed the heir of all things, through whom also He created the world.
3- He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of His nature, upholding the universe by His word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4- having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.

And all the Trinitarians said, "Amen!"

(What's your point?)

And all the Trinitarians said, "Amen!"

(What's your point?)
God is referred to SEPERATELY and APPOINTED him, and also USED him to create all things!
Then Paul refers to him a messenger (angel) who has obtained a name better than all the rest!

Please set you Dogma aside and LISTEN to what the scriptures say!

God is referred to SEPERATELY and APPOINTED him, and also USED him to create all things!

Correct.
Jesus is not the Father.
You are REALLY confused.

Then Paul refers to him a messenger (angel) who has obtained a name better than all the rest!

So you ignore the passages you don't like, and hide behnd other passages.
Sorry, but as long as you reject God's word, I can't take you seriously.

Paul referred to Jesus as "God over all" (Rom. 9:5).
Paul referred to Jesus as "being in the form of God" (Phil. 2:6).
Paul referred to Jesus as "the fulness of the godhead bodily" (Col. 2:9).
Paul referred to Jesus as "our great God and Saviour" (Tit. 2;13).

Sorry, but I choose to believe Paul over your ignorance.

Please set you Dogma aside and LISTEN to what the scriptures say!

You're the one rejecting Scripture in favour of your false "Dogma", not me.

Correct.
Jesus is not the Father.
You are REALLY confused.

So you ignore the passages you don't like, and hide behnd other passages.
Sorry, but as long as you reject God's word, I can't take you seriously.

Paul referred to Jesus as "God over all" (Rom. 9:5).
Paul referred to Jesus as "being in the form of God" (Phil. 2:6).
Paul referred to Jesus as "the fulness of the godhead bodily" (Col. 2:9).
Paul referred to Jesus as "our great God and Saviour" (Tit. 2;13).

Sorry, but I choose to believe Paul over your ignorance.

You're the one rejecting Scripture in favour of your false "Dogma", not me.
Please quote them. I am not going to do it FOR you.

Back