Is orange man bad?

john james

Is orange man bad? Why do some people say "Orange man bad" in their conversation? Someone told me almost like no matter what they say, what they really mean is "Orange man bad". I hear this stuff a lot.

Whateverman

Is orange man bad?
Yes.

Why do some people say "Orange man bad" in their conversation? Someone told me almost like no matter what they say, what they really mean is "Orange man bad". I hear this stuff a lot.
It's a dismissal of the complaints against ******. They're trying to make it sound like people are treating the so-called president the way Obama was treated by his critics.

DeSanto

Yes.

It's a dismissal of the complaints against ******. They're trying to make it sound like people are treating the so-called president the way Obama was treated by his critics.
Obama was treated pretty bad, but he had a lot of cover and protection. No president, not in my lifetime at least, has ever been treated as bad as Trump though. No president.

DeSanto

Is orange man bad? Why do some people say "Orange man bad" in their conversation? Someone told me almost like no matter what they say, what they really mean is "Orange man bad". I hear this stuff a lot.
Mind Control techniques.

No matter what... remember:

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Whateverman

Obama was treated pretty bad, but he had a lot of cover and protection.
****** has cover and protection from people who hate their country, its history and its institutions.

No president, not in my lifetime at least, has ever been treated as bad as Trump though. No president.
No president has ever deserved to be treated badly as much as ****** deserves it. No president.

Mr Laurier

I keep hearing far right babblers chant "orange man bad" over and over. As some sort of feeble attack on anyone who dares to criticize Trump.
Otherwise. I am unfamiliar with the term.
Trump is the embodiment of all the vices that christians attribute to the deity "Satan", yet it is the most extreme of christians who seem to worship Trump. And it is worship.
I do not understand how anybody who calls themselves a christian, can worship Trump.