Is Pelosi Setting Stage To Remove BIDEN?

Thistle

"Voting for Joe Biden is like going out for a long walk with a flashlight with very low batteries" -- Joe Rogan. Does this make sense to you?

Mike McK

I believe it's more likely that Biden will remain in office as a puppet, but both he and Kamala Harris have made some pretty telling Fruedian slips recently, so it wouldn't suprise me if the plan is in place to win with Biden, and then for him to retire so that we get stuck with Harris.

Thistle

I believe it's more likely that Biden will remain in office as a puppet, but both he and Kamala Harris have made some pretty telling Fruedian slips recently, so it wouldn't suprise me if the plan is in place to win with Biden, and then for him to retire so that we get stuck with Harris.
The plan on that side of the political divide is, to say the least, perplexing.

Thistle

Am I the only person who thinks it note worthy that in the middle of an election Nancy Pelosi is introducing a bill to remove Joe Biden?

Authentic Nouveau

Am I the only person who thinks it note worthy that in the middle of an election Nancy Pelosi is introducing a bill to remove Joe Biden?
"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

What happens if he is removed?

in 15 days?
15 days from today?

J regia

Harry Leggs

Perhaps the staff member who tells him what day it is will have one less thing to do.
Perhaps Joe will pay off Pelosi with a 50% kickback to leave him alone. Joe can only hope Nancy will not be speaker after the election. If they both win then Joe's goose is cooked. There is any number of ways this can work out and none of them sound good for ole Joe.

Thistle

Perhaps Joe will pay off Pelosi with a 50% kickback to leave him alone. Joe can only hope Nancy will not be speaker after the election. If they both win then Joe's goose is cooked. There is any number of ways this can work out and none of them sound good for ole Joe.
I wouldn't want to take on the tag team of Harris Pelosi.

Authentic Nouveau

I completely was thinking along those lines except jill Biden not ready to give up first lady.

She is looking at China and drapes.

Biden is far from winning.