Is Satanism becoming the state religion in western countries?

Not very many follow Jesus to the Father to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as he was perfected in the Father for themselves do they?
The Father is unknowable, Glory of Christ Jesus opens a small part of the Father's Glory. The Father is Perfect, Jesus Christ grew perfect and is example for our sake.

Hawk:
Yet you attested that you were first reconciled to God and Jesus was an afterthought; Do you see how double talking gnostics work?

My advocate is the Son sitting on a high and glorious throne; Jeremiah 17:12-13
“Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion.”
“I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Psalm 2:6-7

And this is why gnostics are hypocritical liars. You lowered the bar by claiming that Jesus was like any other fallen man, like you.

Here's where your gnostic plot thickens, Jesus was condemned because He proclaimed that He was indeed the Son of God, One with the Father;
Not only do you deny that He is One with the divine Father, and have relinquished his role to a prophet of God at best, you on the other hand, claim to be one with the father sitting on his throne.

Gnostics are going to be shocked when they find out who is seated on the throne that they are pretending to reign.

But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1
Gary Mac said:
Not very many follow Jesus to the Father to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as he was perfected in the Father for themselves do they?
The Father is unknowable, Glory of Christ Jesus opens a small part of the Father's Glory. The Father is Perfect, Jesus Christ grew perfect and is example for our sake.
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. John 1:18
Bringing Many Sons to Glory
By the grace of God, He tasted death for all. For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying:
“I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly " Heb 2:9-12

He is unknowable only if you refuse to meet Him. Many here see His ways to be in you and you in Him as one as gnostic heresies

One may know some aspects of God, i do not think it is possible to know all of it, will see.
And it that doubt that keeps one from receiving God to have His same mind. If one has His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, how can you not know everything God knows? How can you be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following? You cant.

Not even Jesus could get away with only knowing in part of who God is, that is why it was expedient for God to come to Jesus by His Spirit and open it all up to him Who God is and all of His heaven in Matt 3;16

Why are you exempt from that same knowledge from God Himself? There has to be a reason why you dont know all of who God is, where He resides, and what His heaven really is?

Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observations it is within you. If God is within you how can you not know all of Him? 1 John 3 and when you see Him as He really is as Jesus did, ye shall be like Him. Either one is like Him and knows ahem He knows or one isn't. there is no in-between.

“Are You the King of the Jews?” Jesus said to him, “It is as you say.” Matthew 27:11
Not even Jesus could get away with only knowing in part of who God is, that is why it was expedient for God to come to Jesus by His Spirit and open it all up to him Who God is and all of His heaven in Matt 3;16
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, 14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ’s appearing, 15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen. 1 Tim 6

“Are You the King of the Jews?” Jesus said to him, “It is as you say.” Matthew 27:11

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, 14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ’s appearing, 15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen. 1 Tim 6
I dont fight a good fight LOL, that isn't my job, my job is to carry out the same from my Father as Jesus did from the Father. There is no fight, only peace in His Spirit. If one is having to fight a good fight then one has not the One who fights for me.

I dont fight a good fight LOL, that isn't my job, my job is to carry out the same from my Father as Jesus did from the Father. There is no fight, only peace in His Spirit. If one is having to fight a good fight then one has not the One who fights for me.
Obviously you do not contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s redeemed people. For you crept in with your gnosticism.

Obviously you do not contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s redeemed people. For you crept in with your gnosticism.
Na, you only accuse God in His ways to be like Him as a gnostic is all. You have no redemption of God at all for as long as that redemption to be like Him is gnosticism, you never will know Him.

Na, you only accuse God in His ways to be like Him as a gnostic is all. You have no redemption of God at all for as long as that redemption to be like Him is gnosticism, you never will know Him.
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. Rom 8

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son,
Amen I am His son for sure. You don't know what that is to be His son do you?
that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
But for you to be born of God, born again of Gods Spirit as Jesus was in Matt 3:167 is gnosticism as you keep repeating of His ways of.

In that mind you never will know what it is to be born again.
30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. Rom 8

God cals us all to be of Him but few who obey and become like Him, which simply is Love for God is Love you just dont believe what you read in the book is all. That is why Gods ways is gnostic for you and you doing even know what gnostics knew as truths is the real issue here. You refuse to do the time and search out what gnostics adhere to for you you Gods ways for Him to be in you and you in Him as ones is a mute entity.

Amen I am His son for sure. You don't know what that is to be His son do you?
But for you to be born of God, born again of Gods Spirit as Jesus was in Matt 3:167 is gnosticism as you keep repeating of His ways of.
In that mind you never will know what it is to be born again.
That is why Gods ways is gnostic for you and you doing even know what gnostics knew as truths is the real issue here.
You refuse to do the time and search out what gnostics adhere to for you you Gods ways for Him to be in you and you in Him as ones is a mute entity.
They're grasping at straws since no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is already laid, which is Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

JonHawk said:
They're grasping at straws since no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is already laid, which is Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
Then why do you try so desperately to lay a different one?
There is only one gospel.
Paul an apostle through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead, 2 and all the brothers and sisters who are with me,
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Gal 1

JonHawk said:

There is only one gospel.
Paul an apostle through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead, 2 and all the brothers and sisters who are with me,
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Gal 1
There is only one account of the Christ as quoted of Jesus, but there are multiple accounts about the Christ and you have developed your own account for your beliefs of a christ.

There is only one account of the Christ as quoted of Jesus, but there are multiple accounts about the Christ and you have developed your own account for your beliefs of a christ.
This righteousness comes from God on the basis of faith; That you may know Christ, becoming like him in his death,
and so attain to the spiritual resurrection that lifts out from among the dead.

The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

This righteousness comes from God on the basis of faith;
The righteousness of God come by God Himself, not what one believe about Him.
That you may know Christ, becoming like him in his death,
Yes just as happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 happens in us all who has recioeved the same from God Himself, something that is foreign because of your faith in Paul instead of God
The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
The life I now live I live by the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus. One cant live His life at all without Him manifesting Himself in you as He did in Jesus and others we read of.

To you your faith is of sin. Are not you the sinner that you say you are and not perfect as your Father in haven is perfect as He commands of you?

This righteousness comes from God on the basis of faith; That you may know Christ, becoming like him in his death,

The righteousness of God come by God Himself, not what one believe about Him.
Yes just as happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 happens in us all who has recioeved the same from God Himself, something that is foreign because of your faith in Paul instead of God...To you your faith is of sin.
Ignorant gnostic, God did not send Paul as the atonement for sins.
But you know that Jesus appeared to take away our sins. And in Him is no sin. 1 John 3:5
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Ignorant gnostic, God did not send Paul as the atonement for sins.
You say he did for sure, for you follow the ways of Paul as a sinner, instead of the ways of Jesus to be without sin.
But you know that Jesus appeared to take away our sins. And in Him is no sin. 1 John 3:5
Actually you misquote and edit the Bible again and again. Here is the quote.

"5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin."

You havent learned yet that to be in Christ there is no sin to be had for as with Jesus God took that law for sin he once was of in the temple away in Matt 3:16.

"6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him."

What? Abiding in him is to be without sin? Wait, are you the sinner you say you are of as Paul was that you follow as a sinner instead of abiding in the one who takes sin away?
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
He was but because the ways of Jesus in the father is gnostic lies for you there is no way God can destroy the works, sins, of the devil in you for to you the ways of God in Christ is evil as you keep stating of Him.

you follow the ways of Paul as a sinner, instead of the ways of Jesus to be without sin.
"5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin."
You havent learned yet that to be in Christ there is no sin ...
Wait, are you the sinner you say you are of as Paul was that you follow as a sinner instead of abiding in the one who takes sin away?
for you there is no way God can destroy the works, sins, of the devil in you for to you the ways of God in Christ is evil as you keep stating of Him.
Since it is impossible for God to lie;
God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath.
Where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a High Priest forever; Heb 6:13-20
Therefore he is able to save forever those who come to God through Him;
—The One who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens.
For the law appoints as high priests men in all their weakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever. Heb 7:22-28

Back