Is sin an enticing reason to be an atheist rather than a Christian?

While it is true that pleasing God often puts you at odds with the world, holy living does make us pleasant people to be around. Living to please God does gain the approval of men:
Only those who has received the same from GHpd as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. All others call it blaspheme to think you can have from God that what Jesus received from Him to be perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect, let alone walk as He walks in His same light of mind with the same signs following.
Romans 14:17-18
17For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18
For whoever serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men.

God's love seeks the well-being of others. Man's love seeks the well-being of itself, usually at the expense of others.
Jesus looked for the well being in others, sadly, look how he was treated for doing so.

And we who has the same from God as Jesus did seek the same, but as with Jesus in Matt 13;58, he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief either.

It isn't that we do not try, it is these refuse to accept our love for them where we lay down our own lives to help the ones in need.

Only those who has received the same from GHpd as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
What is GHpd?

All others call it blaspheme to think you can have from God that what Jesus received from Him to be perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect, let alone walk as He walks in His same light of mind with the same signs following.
Oh, that's right. You subscribe to the sinless perfection doctrine.

Reactions: Mik
What is GHpd?
Well some has the aperture to catch a typo. But then I guess some dont -- HUH?
Oh, that's right. You subscribe to the sinless perfection doctrine.
Nah' I live it, my life is Love, my God is Love and the disposition of!

How about you? You seem to be a little upset over the ways of God and Jesus who are Love? I

If you cant identify with the same perfection stated in Matt 5:48 by Jesus himself, then dont blame me for your own iniquities in ignorance to be the same as these as God commands of you if you are to be anointed of His Love and His mentality, and in His same image that He original created man to be in.

Well All I can says is -- it worked for me.

If you cant identify with the same perfection stated in Matt 5:48
I respond perfectly to the trials and temptations of life more and more as I grow up in the knowledge of Jesus:

2 Peter 1:8
8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them

Perfect righteousness is yet to come for the believer:

Galatians 5:5
5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the hope of righteousness.

For now we have a declaration of God's righteousness given to us as a free gift of God's grace by which we are counted righteous. At the end of the age when we receive our glorified bodies we will be perfectly righteous in behavior. That is the righteousness we wait for through the Spirit.

I respond perfectly to the trials and temptations of life more and more as I grow up in the knowledge of Jesus:

2 Peter 1:8
8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them

Perfect righteousness is yet to come for the believer:
One can believe anything about a god, but it is another matter to recieve from Him His same Spirit of mind as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. If that is yet to come then you are lacking the same same as Jesus received from Him in 3:16.
Galatians 5:5

For now we have a declaration of God's righteousness given to us as a free gift of God's grace by which we are counted righteous.
And all one has to do is receive His gift as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
At the end of the age when we receive our glorified bodies we will be perfectly righteous in behavior.
The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you or is supposed to be. Luke 17:20-21. In fact the One who does come and makes your mind in His same image of mind as Jesus received in Matt 3:16, Spirit, is the end of that age and a new heaven and earth is reveled in you just as He renewed Jesus mind in Matt 3:16, and one that you presently no not of.
That is the righteousness we wait for through the Spirit.
That is the righteousness I received from God Himself just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Rev 3:20 The One this day who is knocking at your door, when you let Him in as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, He will come to you just as He did Jesus and will sup with you and be in you. Most refuse to let Him in because they are to busy making their own gods to obey them instead.

And that is to be loved by God.
It is to have the same love of God as your own disposition, created in His Spiritual image that He is. For God is Love and man is the recipient of His same mind, the mind of Christ that is anointed of God Himself.
We love because he first loved us.
We who has received His mind of Love that He puts His same Spirit of mind of Love in us, are in His same image and perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commands in Matt 5;48. For Love is the only thing on this planet that is perfect and never changes, is the same yesterday as today and will be the same tomorrow, everything else changes.

Not very many has received from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:have they? Few who find His ways.

And all one has to do is receive His gift as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Your theology can not explain Galatians 5:5. What hope of righteousness are you waiting for, you who say you are perfectly righteous already?

The perfect righteousness of God is credited to the believer. That's why believers are justified/saved without actually being perfectly righteous. But you seem to believe you have already received in full that which the Bible says we have been credited and which we wait for by faith in hope.

One can believe anything about a god, but it is another matter to recieve from Him His same Spirit of mind as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Every true believer has a down payment of the Holy Spirit - the same Spirit that is in Jesus Christ. In fact, that's what makes us part of his body. We will receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit at the end of the age when we receive our glorified bodies and physically enter into the kingdom of God. That is the hope of righteousness that we wait for by faith.

Last edited:
The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you or is supposed to be. Luke 17:20-21
Then at the end of the age at the Great Judgment believers will enter physically into the kingdom of God.

Matthew 25:34
34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

While unbelievers will be cast into the lake of fire:

Matthew 25:41
41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

That is the righteousness I received from God Himself just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Then why did Paul say we're waiting for it by faith in hope? Galatians 5:5

Do you really think that you have received the righteousness, now, that Paul says the rest of us are waiting for by faith in hope?

Your theology can not explain Galatians 5:5. What hope of righteousness are you waiting for, you who say you are perfectly righteous already?
I dont have a hope for righteousness, that was fulfilled in me the same way it was fulfilled in Jesus in Matt 3;16 by God Himself manifesting in me who He is and who I should be in Him.

Paul always was waiting but never received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, he was a sinner all his life and stated so.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus and none other in who they say they are in Christ. Jesus trusted no man nor do I only the Father, for He is quite capable of convbeing His own messages for I have His same disposition of Mind, Spirit. Yo0u dont know what that entails do you?
The perfect righteousness of God is credited to the believer.
No it is created in us where beliefs about a god is out the window and God Himself is manifest in us, See Matt 3;16 this is how He does it Inman, that most reject of Him.
That's why believers are justified/saved without actually being perfectly righteous.
Believers in what? Hitler said he was a believer in God, Jim Jones and David Koresh, said they were believers in God. What rteaslity did they have as a believer?
But you seem to believe you have already received in full that which the Bible says we have been credited and which we wait for by faith in hope.
I do not believe that at all, it is a fact. You will wait for it until you are in a grave and never receieve the only One who can open in you who He is and all of His heaven in you. The gave is not going to reveal God, it is to late by then, for if you cant see Him now, what makes you think you will when you are dead?

Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom fo GHod doesnt come with observation as you are looking for, it is within you, or is supposed to be but whoever you are listening to besides Jesus who would have you wait, is of the devil, for God Himself is at your door this day knocking, and any man who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up in that man who He is and all of His heaven in him, and He would do the same in you. See Rev 3:20-21

It is YOU who make Him wait, He is willing for you to receive Him but you are not willing to recieve Him is all. You listen to mans doctrines instead of the reality that comes by God Himself.

Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom fo GHod doesnt come with observation as you are looking for
Jesus' own words:

Matthew 25:31-34
31When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.

34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

We will physically enter into the kingdom of God at the end of the age. Jesus' own words, not mine.

For now, the kingdom of God where Jesus rules and reigns is the hearts and minds of his people.

Jesus' own words:

Matthew 25:31-34
31When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne.
Amen and we who are son of God do sit with Him on His throne. Rev 3:21. You are not His son, or daughter?
32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
He does indeed, His children are like our Father.
33He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.
Amen.
Amen we are His anointed ones, Christ in us.
We will physically enter into the kingdom of God at the end of the age. Jesus' own words, not mine.
If you are looking for a physical kingdom it will never hooper. You just do not believe Jesus in what he says in Luke in his own words --17:20-21. Obviously you do not believe him is all.

Jesus was very clear to Thoman that Spirit that God is doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me.

And in John 3, when you see Him as He really is, ye shall be like Him as well as when Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16 when Jesus finally saw Him.

That son of God is supposed to be you.
For now, the kingdom of God where Jesus rules and reigns is the hearts and minds of his people.
Now that is the truth.

Amen and we who are son of God do sit with Him on His throne. Rev 3:21. You are not His son, or daughter?

He does indeed, His children are like our Father.

Amen.

Amen we are His anointed ones, Christ in us.

If you are looking for a physical kingdom it will never hooper. You just do not believe Jesus in what he says in Luke in his own words --17:20-21. Obviously you do not believe him is all.

Jesus was very clear to Thoman that Spirit that God is doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me.

And in John 3, when you see Him as He really is, ye shall be like Him as well as when Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16 when Jesus finally saw Him.

That son of God is supposed to be you.

Now that is the truth.
And so when you die you have nothing.

And so when you die you have nothing.
Back to the dust I came from. If you will note Jesus is no longer with us either. What remains is his Spirit of mind.

it isn't what I take with me when I die, it is what I leave behind that people remember just as with Jesus. The ones who know me will remember the Love I have for them. You cant relate to the same can you?

Back