Is Sola Scriptura (being limited to only the Bible alone for everything) Biblical, logical, and practical?

then you would understand why I wrote AD 42
My Roman Catholic decoder ring has low battery power (I keep forgetting to charge it at night!). If I had to venture a guess without my RC decoder gizmo, I think AD 42 is one of the traditional dates assigned to Pope Peter's visit to Rome, and that's when the Roman church was established, thus the founding of the True Church!

If I'm right, is there any sort of prize?

You claim the same thing as Mormons, etc. and you are wrong.

No, actually, I don't.
Mormons teach plural gods. I only teach One.
Mormons teach works salvation (like you do). I teach faith alone.
Mormons teach modern "prophets", something similar to the false "popes" Catholics have.
Mormons teach teenage, unmarried, immature "elders" and "deacons", which I guess are similar to your "altar boys".

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about, you just want to play the childish, "I know you are but what am I?" game.
Grow up.

And Scripture says you are wrong, not me.

My Roman Catholic decoder ring has low battery power (I keep forgetting to charge it at night!). If I had to venture a guess without my RC decoder gizmo, I think AD 42 is one of the traditional dates assigned to Pope Peter's visit to Rome, and that's when the Roman church was established, thus the founding of the True Church!

If I'm right, is there any sort of prize?
I'll give you the prize!!!!!.... I didn't even think of that! From now on, I'll have two reasons to use AD 42! ?

you pick and choose what you want to believe [buffet over the banquet] :cautious:

stop right there..... before you continue, you should look at your last 1,000 posts-- ask yourself if you have been the model Christian ?
We choose what scriptures teach to us over the traditions of mere men!

Back