Is The Church corrupted with critical race theory?

Authentic Nouveau

There are lots of different kinds of Christians.

Obviously your right-wing Trump cultist Evangelicals aren’t corrupted with critical race theory.
Macdaddy Darwin predicted a required extermination of the "savage races"

His son flourished with his EUGENICS agenda.

vibise

Macdaddy Darwin predicted a required extermination of the "savage races"

His son flourished with his EUGENICS agenda.
Actually, eugenics was promoted by the mainline Christian churches. At least one of those churches, the Methodists, eventually apologized for their role.

Authentic Nouveau

Actually, eugenics was promoted by the mainline Christian churches. At least one of those churches, the Methodists, eventually apologized for their role.
"Mainline" is referred to in the Bible as the wide road leading to destruction.

Darwin was the Father of eugenics. Margaret Sanger the Mother of eugenics.
Galton, Chuck's cousin invented the word for him.

Has your Democrate KKK ever apologized to the Pentecostal Churches they burnt which had mixed congregations and marriages ?

500 years later Lutherans asked Mennonites for forgiveness for killing Luther went on an extermination binge against anapedobaptists. Mennonites fled to Russia.

The term anabaptist was used to describe and define certain Reformation-era Christians who rejected infant baptism in favor of believer's baptism.

No baby baptism is the Bible.

I think efforts to treat people as equals independent of their race is certainly consistent with most of the New Testament.
Critical Race Theory may have some good parts but as a whole, it is against the bible. Do you agree or disagree?

A goal of equality may be the same but the road to getting there according to critical race theory is against the Bible's teaching. Or do you see that differently?

Mr Laurier

Is The Church corrupted with critical race theory? What I your thoughts?
Critical race theory is the idea that old racially motivated ideas are still being used to prevent certain people from enjoying full citizenship.
And that is indeed true.
Whole I no longer have to fear being beat up by Anglo-Saxons for my mother's Irish heritage, I am still occasionally harassed by police who want me to explain where I got my groceries... and who complain about me supposedly wasting "their" money to buy fresh fruit... as if I was not earning 1600.oo to 1800.oo a month working a steady job. The fact that there are 3 protestant congregations in this city, that bar natives from being members, is a sad legacy of colonial racism.