Is The Devil immoral according to atheist religious scholars? Yes or No?

Temujin

Atheists believe liars

Satanic deception and ignorance.

Jesus Christ defines Christianity.
Your demon possessed Hitler lied, we all know he lies because he lake atheeists served the Devil.

Good and Honest people know Hitler lied and Nazis will not call Hitler a liar. Instead the the devil has them quote their liar Adolf.

These are the same kult of soldier rapists who shared their lifestyle in Deutschland.
So, Jesus defines who is Christian.

When Jesus signs on here and tells us that you are a Christian and telling the truth, we will believe it. Until then no one believes a single word you say.

Atheists believe liars
Can you prove this claim? Can you prove that atheists believe in someone and that the person lied? If not this is just an unfounded claim and can be ignored.
Can you prove this claim? Can you prove that Satan exists and he has deceived atheists? If not this is just an unfounded claim and can be ignored.
Your demon possessed Hitler lied, we all know he lies because he lake atheeists served the Devil.
I have provided extensive evidence proving that Hitler was a Christian. Can you prove your claim that he was possessed by a demon? If not this is yet another unfounded claim and can be ignored.
Good and Honest people know Hitler lied and Nazis will not call Hitler a liar. Instead the the devil has them quote their liar Adolf.
Again - any way to prove the devil is influencing people?
These are the same kult of soldier rapists who shared their lifestyle in Deutschland.
I have provided extensive evidence proving that over 90% of Germans identified as Christian during WWII.

You are just saying things. Unless you have any evidence to prove what you are saying there is no reason to believe any of this. You might as well say that Hitler served a giant bowl of soup and the ghost of Caesar Augustus.

Baseless, unfounded claims are useless. Please explain how or why you believe anything you claim is true.

It should be noted that the people who run CARM do not consider @Authentic Nouveau to be a Christian. In their eyes he is a heretic.
I think we atheists have to take anyone who claims to be a Christian at their word. In my experience lots of Christians claim other followers of Christ are not real Christians. Catholics say the Evangelicals are not true Christians, Evangelicals say the Catholics are not real Christians, both consider Jehovah's Witness to be heretics, etc

As atheists we should accept anyone who claims to be Christian as true to their word and then engage them to understand their beliefs, their reasons for believing, and apologetics in general.

"How do you find out what is wrong with the 1st Baptist Church? Ask the 2nd Baptist Church." -- Matt Dilihunty

;)

Tiburon

A simple yes/no question.​

Has any atheist here ever indicated the Devil is immoral?

The Devil instructed one of his recent puppets to claim they are more moral than Christians. Of course the atheeists adore Hitler when they insist their Darwinist Hitler was a "Christian"
Give us some record of the Devil's actions and we will make a judgement.
If Atheists adored Hitler why would they insist he was Christian? You make no sense.

Whateverman

I think we atheists have to take anyone who claims to be a Christian at their word.
I normally would agree with you.

The problem is that this person is waaaaaaaaay down at the extreme end of the bell curve, and has given us mountains of justification for not taking anything he/she claims seriously.

I'm not just describing a supposed Christian I take issue with, or even one I find routinely annoying; there are a bunch of those here, and I don't question their Christianity at all. Instead, I'm referring to cream of the crop at the hateful, deceitful end of the scale. Those who've plied their trade literally for more than a decade here.

I will not accept that those people are Christian.

ps. I speak only for myself, of course.

Authentic Nouveau

I normally would agree with you.

The problem is that this person is waaaaaaaaay down at the extreme end of the bell curve, and has given us mountains of justification for not taking anything he/she claims seriously.

I'm not just describing a supposed Christian I take issue with, or even one I find routinely annoying; there are a bunch of those here, and I don't question their Christianity at all. Instead, I'm referring to cream of the crop at the hateful, deceitful end of the scale. Those who've plied their trade literally for more than a decade here.

I will not accept that those people are Christian.

ps. I speak only for myself, of course.
Are you the local atheist High Priest?

Why do atheists lie so much about believers?

The Pixie

Atheists believe liars

The point about Hitler is that he wrote to appeal to Christians, not atheists, because Germany was 94% Christian at that time.

It was Christians in the Nazi party, it was Christians running the concentration camps.

... Jesus Christ defines Christianity. ...
And yet how many Christians follow his instruction to give away all their material goods?

How is the yacht these days?

Whatsisface

Atheists believe liars
Do you think atheists believe you? If they do, which I assume you'd want, then according to you, you are a liar.

Some information that may have slipped your notice.....

Rape during the liberation of France​

U.S. soldiers were reported committing rape against French women during and after the liberation of France in the later stages of World War Two. The sociologist J. Robert Lilly of Northern Kentucky University estimates that U.S. servicemen committed around 3,500 rapes in France between June 1944 and the end of the war

French complaints Normandy region​

By the late summer of 1944, soon after the invasion of Normandy, women in Normandy began to report rapes by American soldiers. Hundreds of cases were reported.

In 1945, after the end of the war in Europe, Le Havre was filled with American servicemen awaiting return to the States. A Le Havre citizen wrote to the mayor that the people of Le Havre were "attacked, robbed, run over both on the street and in our houses" and "This is a regime of terror, imposed by bandits in uniform." A coffeehouse owner from Le Havre testified "We expected friends who would not make us ashamed of our defeat. Instead, there came only incomprehension, arrogance, incredibly bad manners and the swagger of conquerors." Such behaviour also was common in Cherbourg. One resident stated that "With the Germans, the men had to camouflage themselves—but with the Americans, we had to hide the women."

U.S. troops committed 208 rapes and about 30 murders in the department of Manche.

J. Robert Lilly, Regents professor of sociology and criminology at Northern Kentucky University reported in Taken by Force: Rape and American GIs in Europe in World War II his estimate that 14,000 rapes were committed by U.S. soldiers in France, Germany and the United Kingdom between 1942 and 1945. More specifically, Lilly estimated that U.S. servicemen committed around 3,500 rapes in France between June 1944 and the end of the war.
Found here....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

Last edited: