Is the expression "I am" some title?

Sorry, but the way these posts are presented, I don't know what you're referring to here. You cannot say what?

Technically, the father is not a person at all. The definition of the word refutes your claim. The word "person" comes from the word "persona" which is defined as "a mask; what is presented to the world". Only Christ is presented to the world. Christ is the mask or persona of God which when removed reveals the father. God is not two faced, or three faced. There is no need to where a mask under a mask.

Repeating yourself doesn't advance the discussion in the slightest.

That is overwhelmingly evident. Perhaps if you were to refer to the definition itself, you might notice that the fallacy refers to the fact that you are "addressing the man" rather than the content of their argument. To address the man is literally what Ad Hominem means.

I could believe the moon is made of green cheese, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to the validity of my arguments. It's a pointless question. Move on, or concede the fact that you have no way to address, much less refute what I've posted for your edification.
I CANNOT say to know me is to know The Father.
True, The Father, Son, Holy Spirit are NOT Persons in the manner of men, but Person is the most common way they are referred to.
Indeed, Christ is God, which is why He reveals The Father.
NOTHING you have posted edifies me in the slightest.

I CANNOT say to know me is to know The Father.
And yet Christ himself points out that just as the father is in him, and he in the father so too are his followers in him and he in them. When one sees a true follower of Christ, they see Christ because Christ is in them, and they are in him.
True, The Father, Son, Holy Spirit are NOT Persons
Correct.
Person is the most common way they are referred to.
They? Do you know of any references in scripture where God is referred to in the plural? The only thing I can think of are things like Paul's point that God is One, or the Shema which also points out that God is One.
Indeed, Christ is God, which is why He reveals The Father.
More logical fallacies. You keep making these claims with nothing to back them up. I posted proof positive that the father is God, and you ignored it. You've conceded the point.
NOTHING you have posted edifies me in the slightest.
Correct. Everything I posted was for your edification, but it's up to you to actually take hold of it for you to be edified.

Time to move on as this is going nowhere. Go with God. Be blessed.

Technically, the father is not a person at all. The definition of the word refutes your claim. The word "person" comes from the word "persona" which is defined as "a mask; what is presented to the world". Only Christ is presented to the world. Christ is the mask or persona of God which when removed reveals the father. God is not two faced, or three faced. There is no need to where a mask under a mask.
What a word might have meant in ancient times, in a different language may not be relevant. The word "persona" today means "the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others."

And yet Christ himself points out that just as the father is in him, and he in the father so too are his followers in him and he in them. When one sees a true follower of Christ, they see Christ because Christ is in them, and they are in him.

Correct.

They? Do you know of any references in scripture where God is referred to in the plural? The only thing I can think of are things like Paul's point that God is One, or the Shema which also points out that God is One.

More logical fallacies. You keep making these claims with nothing to back them up. I posted proof positive that the father is God, and you ignored it. You've conceded the point.

Correct. Everything I posted was for your edification, but it's up to you to actually take hold of it for you to be edified.

Misquoting me. I said NOT Persons in the manner men are.
Strawman. I was referring to The Persons, who are plural, NOT to The Singular Being who is God.
I have posted proof that Father, Son, Holy Spirit are God. You have ignored it.
Anyone who denies The Deity of Christ and The Trinity has NOTHING for my edification.
Indeed, time to move on from a heretic.
Go with God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Jehovah never said to Moses "I am who I am". That is only an English translation of a Hebrew expression.

You're nit-picking.

Have you read any other translations of Exo. 3:14 in other biblical versions?

<sigh>
Perhaps you shouldn't assume that everyone who disagrees with you is an ignorant moron.

Learn the importance of truly adhering to God's Word, and not just to an interpretation based on an individual way of translating.

Thank you for the condescending response.

Scripture is not for private interpretation.

I REALLY hope you're not alluding to 2 Pet. 1:20.... Because if you are, you are twisting the meaning WAY out of shape. 2 Pet. 1:20 is not a "warning" against "privately interpreting" Scripture, it's a PRAISE and ASSURANCE that what we read in Scripture is not the "private interpretations" of the originating prophets.

εγω ειμι (Greek in NT) IS NOT a translation of אהיה אשׁר אהיה (MT) or an equivalent of Ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ὤν (Greek LXX).

There is NOT such tittle "I AM" out of your imagination.

So you didn't come here to learn, you simply came here to tell everyone they're wrong and ignorant, and you alone are right.

Welcome to my "ignore" file.

Jehovah never said to Moses "I am who I am". That is only an English translation of a Hebrew expression.
Have you read any other translations of Exo. 3:14 in other biblical versions? Learn the importance of truly adhering to God's Word, and not just to an interpretation based on an individual way of translating. Scripture is not for private interpretation.
1. There is no such name as "Jehovah" in Hebrew. There was/is no "J" sound in Hebrew.
2. The Jews certainly understood "ehyeh 'sher ehyeh Ex 3:14" To mean "I Am that I Am.
1917 Jewish Publication Society JPS translation. Exodus 3:14
14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'​
Link: https://www.biblehub.com/jps/exodus/3.htm

Trinitarians use childish arguments to defend their wrong doctrine. For example, they say "if the son of a human is a human, then the son of God is God" ... as if to be God is to belong to an ethnic group.

Who was GOD to Adam, to Enoch, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to David, to Isaiah, to all the rest of Jews, to Jesus, to his followers, to his apostles ... ? Not the trinity, that's for sure.

What god do the trinitarians really serve? To one that someone invented.

εγω ειμι (Greek in NT) IS NOT a translation of אהיה אשׁר אהיה (MT) or an equivalent of Ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ὤν (Greek LXX).

There is NOT such tittle "I AM" out of your imagination.
There is no such thing as Jesus putting on some I AM title. He is simply saying that he existed before Abraham was born.

Trinitarians see three in one everywhere, because they are obsessed with the idea of finding something to support their error. By trying to twist everything to make it work for them, they don't understand anything it's really saying ... and they miss everything.

Correct.

NOT Persons in the manner of men.
Don't misquote me, Mr. sharkle.

There is no such thing as Jesus putting on some I AM title. He is simply saying that he existed before Abraham was born.

Trinitarians see three in one everywhere, because they are obsessed with the idea of finding something to support their error. By trying to twist everything to make it work for them, they don't understand anything it's really saying ... and they miss everything.
He said He EXISTS before Abraham was born. IOW He is ETERNAL.
Wow! He is God.

What a word might have meant in ancient times, in a different language may not be relevant. The word "persona" today means "the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others."

So according to what "persona" means today...

Is God one "persona" or three?

In other words...

Is God one "aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others" or three?

Back