Is the Father called "my God" in John 20:28?

ONE name, NOT titles, names, at Matthew 28:19.
BTW Jesus NEVER used the name YHWH.
John 17:6, John 17:26-Jesus promised to keep on making his Fathers name known--So yes he did
Romans10:13-14-- Gods name must be used.
Hebrews 13:15--Must make a public declaration to Gods name.

He is a living Divine Person.

Every living being has a name. The Holy spirit does not. The Father and son pictured on thrones-Holy spirit-0---- The Father shares certain things with the son-Holy spirit-0----- John 17:3--One must know Father and son to get eternal life-Holy spirit-0--Not a living being, but Gods active force. The most powerful force in all creation.

John 17:6, John 17:26-Jesus promised to keep on making his Fathers name known--So yes he did
In what passage, in what Gospel, did Jesus ever utter the name YHWH?????

Every living being has a name. The Holy spirit does not. The Father and son pictured on thrones-Holy spirit-0---- The Father shares certain things with the son-Holy spirit-0----- John 17:3--One must know Father and son to get eternal life-Holy spirit-0--Not a living being, but Gods active force. The most powerful force in all creation.
The Holy Spirit is all the name He needs and He is the most powerful Being in all creation.

Everyone who has been saved has called on the name of The Lord, Jesus Christ.

In what passage, in what Gospel, did Jesus ever utter the name YHWH?????
John 17:6 says he made his Fathers name manifest to his followers. And promised to keep on making his name known verse 26--Jehovah is the name. It belongs in the NT over 200 spots. It trinity translators that refuse to stand up for Gods will and put his name back where he wants it. Because with the name back-its much easier to expose them as false religions.

Everyone who has been saved has called on the name of The Lord, Jesus Christ.

That is where you will fail. 2 spots in the NT says all who call on the name of the Lord will be saved= a quote of Joel 2:21-22--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved. Your translations have LORD at Joel=LORD = YHWH(Jehovah) in every single spot of the OT. That is why Gods name was removed, by satans will, to mislead. His false religions keep the name out. Because with the name back in, the OT-NT where the OT is quoted like the 2 spots quoting Joel, makes it much easier to expose those false religions.

Hopefully this is enough of Isaiah 43, but if you have another verse for me to look at, don't be shy.
“You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and I am God. Isaiah 43:10-12

So, the one speaking is known by the name YHWH. The speaker used personal pronouns to establish his personal relationship with Israel: "my witnesses", "my servant" and "I have chosen". The speaker want the listeners to know the speaker is the I AM. In other words, the speaker is defining his ontological nature/status. The speaker then says no other god existed before or after the God who is currently speaking. How any of this applies to other persons who are literally the same God is beyond me? Continuing, the speaker repeats his name and says besides me, in reference to him being God, there is no savior. The speaker expresses things he does, and ends defining his ontological nature.

So who is the one speaking in Isaiah 43:10-12?

(A) The First Person of the Trinity
(B) The Second Person of the Trinity
(C) The Third Person of the Trinity

YHWH(Jehovah)= The Abrahamic God= a single being God. Spoke at Isaiah 43:10-12
Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) created God as a trinity at their councils. Misleading billions through the centuries.

If I'm pressed, I'd likely say the second person of the Trinity. But, I could be wrong. Frankly, it doesn't matter if I can or cannot name which particular person, of the three who are YHWH, is speaking in this passage.

God Bless

Obviously Yahuah is speaking to His witnesses and Servant Israel.
Many times He has addressed Jacob/Israel as His Servant. They are His witnesses (though not faithful).

It's obvious that Yahusha Messiah came as The True Israel of God in the form of a Servant and faithful witness.

The Father speaking. But since the Word and Holy Spirit is part of who the monotheistic God is, analogically like a man and His distinct conscience and subconscious, all three are involved.

One Trinitarian says (A)…

The Father speaking.

One Trinitarian says (B)…

I'd likely say the second person of the Trinity.

I would like to hear from every Trinitarian on this forum.

I am curious if any Trinitarian would select (C).

It seems they were taking turns in speaking...

“You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no
god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart
from me there is no savior."

It began with the Father speaking, and then the Son took over.
Both being God, it would not be a problem to do.

Bolded fonts is the Father.

The regular fonts are the Son.

“You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD,
and apart from me there is no savior."

Here is why that can be.,..

Jesus answered, “Philip, I have been with you for a long time.
So you should know me.
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father too.
So why do you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:9

God does not want us to see that as confusing, which it will be when first learning of it.
God wants us to adjust over time and be relaxed in knowing how God works at times.

grace and peace ......................

Back