Is the Father called "my God" in John 20:28?

Jesus teaches--John 17:1-6,26--a prayer to his Father--verse 3 = This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and knowing the one you sent forth Jesus. verse6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid." Proverbs 12:1​

The Bible says that you are stupid. Not dumb. Stupid.

The dumb are incapable of getting it.

The stupid will not get it. They refuse to get it.

Jesus called the Father his God, because Jesus came to earth to function as a man. Philippians 2:6-8 explains to us that He left his right to function as God in order to become as a man.

The stupid will not get it. The dumb can not get it. The stupid hate to be corrected.

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid." Proverbs 12:1​

In Christ ......

The three are one in purpose-the living to do the Fathers will. Why do you think its not the 3 of thems will, but only the Fathers will. Because its as Jesus teaches-The Father is greater than i.
Didn't really address my post did it? How many verses does you Bible have? Have you ever read Philippians 2:5-11?

The three are one in purpose-the living to do the Fathers will. Why do you think its not the 3 of thems will, but only the Fathers will. Because its as Jesus teaches-The Father is greater than i.

All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes
them to each one, just as he determines." 1 Cor 12:11

Not as the Father determines.

Last edited:
Didn't really address my post did it? How many verses does you Bible have? Have you ever read Philippians 2:5-11?

We need to no not conflate "reading" for " comprehension."

The man without a human spirit - only soul and body - he can not correctly comprehend Scripture.

The natural (soulish) man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God.
For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually
discerned." 1 Cor 2:14​

The religious man can play around with Scripture. But,.. until he enters regeneration? He will not be able to play straight.

grace and peace ..........

The Bible says that you are stupid. Not dumb. Stupid.

The dumb are incapable of getting it.

The stupid will not get it. They refuse to get it.

Jesus called the Father his God, because Jesus came to earth to function as a man. Philippians 2:6-8 explains to us that He left his right to function as God in order to become as a man.

The stupid will not get it. The dumb can not get it. The stupid hate to be corrected.

In Christ ......

Lets see i believe Jesus-The Father is the only true GOD, and you believe the errors. But i am stupid,,What does that make you?

I read the bible a few x. There are many errors in trinity translation, altered by satans will through the religion that came out of Rome, that contradict Jesus to the core. Real translation has no contradiction, especially to what Jesus taught.

All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes
them to each one, just as he determines." 1 Cor 12:11

Not as the Father determines.
Jesus at John 5:30 teaches the opposite of your thoughts--WHY?

Lets see i believe Jesus-The Father is the only true GOD, and you believe the errors. But i am stupid,,What does that make you?
The Father is the only true God.

To see the Son is to see the only true God who can not be seen otherwise.

Jesus is an interpretation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the
bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. [He has revealed Him and
brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and

He has made Him known].

The Greek means that the Son 'exegetes' the Father for us.

For the Father as He is alone (no trinity) would be foreign to our understanding!

John 1:18

Last edited:
The writing of one ancient scholar is not decisive against all other writers.
And FYI "the three are one" does occur in the NT in an uncontested verse.
The only verse "the three are one" appears in is the most contested verse in the whole of the NT, and it isn't in the Greek NT.

The only verse "the three are one" appears in is the most contested verse in the whole of the NT, and it isn't in the Greek NT.
What difference does that make when we have all the verses that reveal the Deity of Christ and the Holy Spirit?

Does one need to be told an elephant is big after seeing all there is known about it? Then it will be uncontested?

Back it up or pack it up. You keep making noise but no, zero, none credible evidence.
ISV 1 John 5:8
(8) the Spirit, the water, and the blood—and these three are one.
I said it was in the Bible I didn't say where but you went off on a rant.
Here is my evidence. Where is your?
The Treatises of Cyprian. [A.D. 200-258.]​
Treatise I. 6. Mat_12:30) He who breaks the peace and the concord of Christ, does so in opposition to Christ; he who gathereth elsewhere than in the Church, scatters the Church of Christ. The Lord says, “I and the Father are one;” (Joh_10:30) and again it is written of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, “And these three are one.” (1Jn_5:7) And does any one believe that this unity which thus comes from the divine strength and coheres in celestial sacraments, can be divided in the Church, and can be separated by the parting asunder of opposing wills? He who does not hold this unity does not hold God’s law, does not hold the faith of the Father and the Son, does not hold life and salvation.​

I read the bible a few x. There are many errors in trinity translation, altered by satans will through the religion that came out of Rome, that contradict Jesus to the core. Real translation has no contradiction, especially to what Jesus taught.
Unless you have an advanced degree in Koine Greek, and you don't, you are not qualified to make the statements you did. You are not qualified to decide if anything is an error in translation. Tell me how this Greek word should be translated κόλασις?

The Father is the only true God.

To see the Son is to see the only true God who can not be seen otherwise.

Jesus is an interpretation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the
bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. [He has revealed Him and
brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and

He has made Him known].

The Greek means that the Son 'exegetes' the Father for us.

For the Father as He is alone (no trinity) would be foreign to our understanding!

John 1:18

Not a single Israelite that served the true living God EVER served a trinity while serving him.--They served the true living God, The Abrahamic God= a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- Jesus was his Fathers IMAGE( Coll 1:15) an image is never the real thing. But all could see the Father by that image.

Unless you have an advanced degree in Koine Greek, and you don't, you are not qualified to make the statements you did. You are not qualified to decide if anything is an error in translation. Tell me how this Greek word should be translated κόλασις?

I am a domestic-The teachers Jesus appointed get holy spirit guiding truth through them, who then give food(spiritual) at the proper time to the domestics. Matt 24:45-- They dont need to know languages because God knows the languages better than any mortal on earth. God gives truth through Jesus' real teachers. There are many mortals with advanced degrees in Koine Greek that opose one another on meanings.

Back it up or pack it up. You keep making noise but no, zero, none credible evidence.
ISV 1 John 5:8
(8) the Spirit, the water, and the blood—and these three are one.
I said it was in the Bible I didn't say where but you went off on a rant.
Here is my evidence. Where is your?
The Treatises of Cyprian. [A.D. 200-258.]​
Treatise I. 6. Mat_12:30) He who breaks the peace and the concord of Christ, does so in opposition to Christ; he who gathereth elsewhere than in the Church, scatters the Church of Christ. The Lord says, “I and the Father are one;” (Joh_10:30) and again it is written of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, “And these three are one.” (1Jn_5:7) And does any one believe that this unity which thus comes from the divine strength and coheres in celestial sacraments, can be divided in the Church, and can be separated by the parting asunder of opposing wills? He who does not hold this unity does not hold God’s law, does not hold the faith of the Father and the Son, does not hold life and salvation.​
How is it that of all the English translations of 1 John 5:8 in the world, you pick the only one that is at variance with the Greek text, ......καὶ οἱ τρεῖς εἰς τὸ ἕν εἰσιν "and the three in [the] one are" i.e. in agreement.

https://biblehub.com/multi/1_john/5-8.htm

Far from offering credible evidence, you offer the evidence of mischievous charlatans.

What difference does that make when we have all the verses that reveal the Deity of Christ and the Holy Spirit?

Does one need to be told an elephant is big after seeing all there is known about it? Then it will be uncontested?
I'm not clear what you are trying to say.

Not a single Israelite that served the true living God EVER served a trinity while serving him.--They served the true living God, The Abrahamic God= a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- Jesus was his Fathers IMAGE( Coll 1:15) an image is never the real thing. But all could see the Father by that image.
We think in terms of serving God. Not in terms of serving a Trinity, who so happens to be God.

I serve the Holy Spirit and the Son. But, in doing so, I find myself serving God.

How is it that of all the English translations of 1 John 5:8 in the world, you pick the only one that is at variance with the Greek text, ......καὶ οἱ τρεῖς εἰς τὸ ἕν εἰσιν "and the three in [the] one are" i.e. in agreement.
https://biblehub.com/multi/1_john/5-8.htm
Far from offering credible evidence, you offer the evidence of mischievous charlatans.
Notice how you changed what the Greek actually says. adding "i.e. in agreement." Who is the charlatan now? Don't even think of criticizing me.

Back