Is the Rapture in the Bible?

Pipiripi

THE RAPTURE THEORY

John 17:15 ...'I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.'

There is a teaching today that is rife within the Christian world, called the rapture. What is the rapture theory? It is believed by those who hold to this theory (and there are MANY who do), that the "church" will be raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years (called the tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife (more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world.

In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quiet" affair with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious, triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 year millennial ON EARTH (which is also a false teaching).

Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrine - I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable proofs' they quoted:

Number 1. "THE RAPTURE IS THE 'BLESSED HOPE' WHILE THE SECOND COMING IS A DAY TO BE GREATLY FEARED" ... They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' quoting Titus 2:13, and the second coming is the 'FEARED day of the Lord', quoting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they faith to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple logical truly.

Number 2.
"IN THE RAPTURE, JESUS COMES FOR HIS CHURCH, AT HIS SECOND COMING HE BRINGS THE CHURCH WITH HIM" ... They say that Jesus takes His church away in the rapture, quoting 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17. And then Jesus comes back with the church at the second coming, quoting Revelation 19:14, which says 'the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses". But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies' whom Jesus returns with are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church.

"But what about 1 Thessalonians 4:14, where it says that those who sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him?
This surely is talking about the church coming back from heaven after the rapture with Jesus at His physical return?" - No it's not. Rapture adherents love this verse, but they completely miss the context of what is being said here. Look at both vs. 13 and 14. Paul is clearly talking about those who are asleep in Christ, ie, those who are in their graves waiting for His return. And what does Paul say to give encouragement concerning those who have died? He says that just as God raised Jesus from the dead, so He will bring with Jesus those who sleep in Him. In other words, those who have died, God will raise them from the dead, just like He rose Jesus from the dead.

The rest of the so called 'Irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scriptures to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until AFTER the rapture. This is a deception of the Roman Catholic Church. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the antichrist - The Papal Church of Rome!

NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching. Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century?

BIBLE PROOF THE RAPTURE THEORY IS FALSE

John 17:15

Let me get one thing out of the way first. The word "rapture" is not found anywhere in the Bible. So where do they get the word from? It was coined from the words "caught up" found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. And I will deal with those verses later on.

What I would like to do is drop a Biblical bomb straight away on the pre-tribulation rapture teaching and expose it's weakness. The Bible bomb is found in Matthew, chapter 13. In this chapter, Christ Jesus is telling a parable and teaching a lesson concerning the events of the last days and the second coming. Let's look at what He says:

Matthew 13:24-30.

WoW! I love the Word of God. It is so clear that we need not second guess what is going to happen. So what are we told in the pre-tribulation rapture theory? We are told that Christ will "gather" His people BEFORE the tribulation and separate the "wheat and the tares" BEFORE the harvest. And yet what does it clearly state in the Bible verse above? That the separation only takes place AT the harvest.

"Oh but the rapture IS the harvest!"

Ok. So according to those who hold to the pre-trib rapture theory, the harvest takes place BEFORE the tribulation and BEFORE the end of the world. This is clearly what they believe because according to this teaching, the world continues for another 7 years and then another 1000 years AFTER the rapture. Well, what does Christ Jesus My Teacher say about this?

Matthew 13:38-40.

Thank you Jesus for giving us the clear truth about this matter, so that we should not deceived! Do you see the truth on this friend? The church and the wicked continue to live together on earth until the END OF THE WORLD. And it is only at the end of the world that the separation takes place. The pre-trib rapture theory is now blown to bits by the Word of God!

Please understand that Vital point. The rapture theory teaches a separation BEFORE the end. But Bible clearly teaches that there is NO separation before the end.

This also proves the mid-tribulation rapture teaching to be false

Those who hold to the mid-tribulation rapture theory, believe (just like the pre-trib teachers), that the separation takes place BEFORE the end of the world. But as we have shown from the Bible above, the separation takes place ONLY at the end of the world. Need more proof? Take a look at these Bible verses and you will notice that the focus is NOT about the church being taken away before the end, but rather AT the end of the world and the LAST DAY.

John 6:40. John 11:24. John 12:48.

Eternal life is given on the LAST DAY. The resurrection happens on the LAST DAY. Judgment is given on the LAST DAY.

Notice also what Jesus says in Matthew 28:20
Now why would Jesus reassure us that He would be with us until the END OF THE WORLD, if we were to be rapture away BEFORE the end of the world? Doesn't make sense does it? Friend, the rapture teaching is a false one invented by Satan to cause God's people to be unprepared for the time of trouble ahead, that we WILL go through.

PAROUSIA AND APOKALUPSIS

Those who believe in a rapture say that the Greek word "parousia" refers to the secret coming of Jesus with the rapturing of the church and that the Greek word "apokalupsis" refers to the visible glorious coming of Jesus in power seven years later. So they believe from these Greek words that Christ will return in two phases, separated by the 7 year tribulation. Well, I have already proven from the Bible that there is no separation between the church and the wicked until the END OF THE WORLD. But let's take a look at "parousia" and "apokalupsis", and what I will show you is that BOTH are used to describe the same second coming, not two comings.

Paul uses the word "parousia" in 1 Thessalonians 4, which I have discussed above, when speaking of the coming of Christ and our gathering together unto Him. But Paul then shows that this "parousia" will destroy the man of sin; the Antichrist ... "whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming [parousia]." 2Thessalonians 2:8. So we have a problem. Paul is saying that it is DURING the "parousia" of Christ that the man of sin will be destroyed. And yet those who hold to the rapture teaching say that the man of sin will reign AFTER the "parousia". And will not be destroyed until the physical "apokalupsis" coming of Christ.

"Apokalupsis" [revelation] is also used in a way that indicates it is NOT a separate coming from the time the believers are gathered up. Peter said in 1 Peter 1:13 ..."be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation [apokalupsis] of Jesus Christ;" Now why would Christians be exhorted to continue hoping to the end of the world for the grace brought through the revelation of Jesus Christ if their real hope was a rapture seven years before the revelation? Do you see the problem with this teaching? I hope so.

These following verses which give Matthew and Luke's account of the same event prove that the words "parousia" and "apokalupsis" do refer to the SAME ONE COMING OF CHRIST. In Matthew 24:37 it says ... "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming [parousia]." This is how we are to find out the TRUTH. We need to compare scripture with scripture.

So why are the two Greek words used? It's quite simple. Parousia means "presence", a VISIBLE return. And Apokalupsis means "to reveal", a REVEALING OF THE TRUTH. So to turn these two words into two separate comings make no sense whatsoever. They both describe the ONE event, the physical, visible, loud, fiery second coming of Christ, in which the truth will be REVEALED!!

TO BE CONTINUE!!

Yahchristian

If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching. Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century?

Good post, but I would correct one thing. 😁

Thomas Newton said in 1755 that Futurism was already popularized by Romanists.

But the first Protestant to promote Futurism that I have found was S.R. Maitland in 1826.

And Haley’s Bible Hanbook says Futurism did not surpass Historicism in popularity among Protestants until 1950 or so.

leonard03782

THE RAPTURE THEORY

John 17:15 ...'I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.'

There is a teaching today that is rife within the Christian world, called the rapture. What is the rapture theory? It is believed by those who hold to this theory (and there are MANY who do), that the "church" will be raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years (called the tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife (more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world.

In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quiet" affair with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious, triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 year millennial ON EARTH (which is also a false teaching).

Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrine - I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable proofs' they quoted:

Number 1. "THE RAPTURE IS THE 'BLESSED HOPE' WHILE THE SECOND COMING IS A DAY TO BE GREATLY FEARED" ... They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' quoting Titus 2:13, and the second coming is the 'FEARED day of the Lord', quoting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they faith to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple logical truly.

Number 2.
"IN THE RAPTURE, JESUS COMES FOR HIS CHURCH, AT HIS SECOND COMING HE BRINGS THE CHURCH WITH HIM" ... They say that Jesus takes His church away in the rapture, quoting 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17. And then Jesus comes back with the church at the second coming, quoting Revelation 19:14, which says 'the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses". But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies' whom Jesus returns with are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church.

"But what about 1 Thessalonians 4:14, where it says that those who sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him?
This surely is talking about the church coming back from heaven after the rapture with Jesus at His physical return?" - No it's not. Rapture adherents love this verse, but they completely miss the context of what is being said here. Look at both vs. 13 and 14. Paul is clearly talking about those who are asleep in Christ, ie, those who are in their graves waiting for His return. And what does Paul say to give encouragement concerning those who have died? He says that just as God raised Jesus from the dead, so He will bring with Jesus those who sleep in Him. In other words, those who have died, God will raise them from the dead, just like He rose Jesus from the dead.

The rest of the so called 'Irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scriptures to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until AFTER the rapture. This is a deception of the Roman Catholic Church. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the antichrist - The Papal Church of Rome!

NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching. Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century?

BIBLE PROOF THE RAPTURE THEORY IS FALSE
1 Thess 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Rev 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

1 Thess 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath,
but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Roman 5: 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Pipiripi

Okay, now what about the rapture theory? When you think it has begin?

But the first Protestant to promote Futurism that I have found was S.R. Maitland in 1826.

And Haley’s Bible Hanbook says Futurism did not surpass Historicism in popularity among Protestants until 1950 or so.

Pipiripi

1 Thess 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Rev 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

1 Thess 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath,
but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Roman 5: 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Okay, does this means that there will be a rapture before the end of the world?

RiJoRi

There were two things that made me question the pre-Trib Rapture idea. One was the question, "What if I'm wrong about this?" If I expect a pre-Trib Rapture, and it doesn't happen, will I be ready for the troubles? If I'm ready for the troubles and there is a pre-Trib Rapture, so what? I'll say "Ooops!" on the way up.

The other thing was the idea of "Tribulation Saints". The Trib is supposedly so difficult that God Himself cannot keep us through it, even though the Holy Spirit is "here". So after the Rapture - and without the Holy Spirit's presence - many sinners will be convicted (how?), and these baby Christians, all on their own, without any help from God, will be able to do what the Almighty could not do? [Error! Error! Does not compute!]

Regards,
--Rich

leonard03782

There were two things that made me question the pre-Trib Rapture idea. One was the question, "What if I'm wrong about this?" If I expect a pre-Trib Rapture, and it doesn't happen, will I be ready for the troubles? If I'm ready for the troubles and there is a pre-Trib Rapture, so what? I'll say "Ooops!" on the way up.

The other thing was the idea of "Tribulation Saints". The Trib is supposedly so difficult that God Himself cannot keep us through it, even though the Holy Spirit is "here". So after the Rapture - and without the Holy Spirit's presence - many sinners will be convicted (how?), and these baby Christians, all on their own, without any help from God, will be able to do what the Almighty could not do? [Error! Error! Does not compute!]

Regards,
--Rich
Second question first. Is or is not GOD omnipresent?

The first question depends on how good of a pastor we have. Almost every single pastor that I have had has taught both the rapture as well as what comes after it. If there is no rapture, I will still understand what is happening and will not be fooled.

RiJoRi

Second question first. Is or is not GOD omnipresent?
Yes, He's omnipresent. But the way I was told it, the Holy Spirit, the Restrainer, would be "removed". I really don't remember the details, whether He will "go elsewhere" or "go inactive".

I didn't catch the first question?

Pipiripi

It is going to happen sooner that most people think. It will happen before the Tribulation Period.
I think that you didn't read this false rapture theory with your Bible. I see that you are taking a little of the contents and answered it with your teaching.
Read what is written completely first with your Bible only. Then you can understand why the rapture theory is false.

Hark

Okay, now what about the rapture theory? When you think it has begin?
The rapture is when God will judge His House first when the Bridegroom comes for the abiding brides of Christ, leaving those saints still in unrepentant iniquity behind to be resurrected after the great tribulation to serve Him as the King of kings on earth from all over the world..

When the times of the Gentiles comes to an end because of apostasy for why God will judge His House first per 1 Peter 4:17-19, He will keep the souls of the saints left behind that will suffer that fire coming on one third of the earth ( the western hemisphere ) for why the new world order will come about and the mark of the beast system to buy & sell is the trial of temptation that shall try all remaining on the earth.

Those abiding in Him will be kept from that hour of temptation on earth per Revelation 3:7-11 whereas those who do not depart from iniquity will be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation per Revelation 2:18-25 to be rewarded with death per their dead works.

If you read 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 for why and how God will judge those left behind and why their spirits are still saved, then you can see the necessity for this judgment to come before the great tribulation does as the symbolism of why the church excommunicates those not abiding in Him will be literal for when God judges His House.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Yea... the same requirement for eating with fellow believers down here will definitely be the same for the Marriage Supper held up there.

1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Wisdom comes from the Lord. There is no point to warning 5 of the 7 churches in Revelation and exhorting 2 out of 7 churches to hold fast or else unless it is to avoid as in to escae what is coming on the earth.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. KJV

Does that warning apply to believers at the end of the great tribulation when they can see the worlds' armies marching against Jerusalem? How can the cares of that life be a snare when they need money to buy & sell? They can't. If they have the mark of the beast, they are going to the lake of fire no matter what so the warning cannot apply to that time at the end of the great tribulation.

That warning applies to now for how believers can be ensnared by the cares of this life so as to not want to leave this life when the Bridegroom comes.

Luke 14:15-24 Read that scripture at that link to Bible Gateway as He testifies that many saved believers, those invited, will treasure the cares of this life so as to not want to leave this life for the Marriage Supper above. That is hardly a warning for the end of the great tribulation when the King of kings comes to earth.

So there is necessity and a valid cause for why God will judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event before He comes back at the end of the great tribulation to defeat the world's armies & cast Satan in the pit for a thousand years BEFORE He resurrects those saints left behind and new saints that died during the great tribulation as they will serve Him on earth Revelation 20:1-6

So address the scripture & the scripture references provided if you believe they are being applied in the wrong way, asking Jesus Christ for help to see the truth in His words so that you may also see how you were applying His words wrong for not believing in the rapture event.

Pipiripi

The rapture is when God will judge His House first when the Bridegroom comes for the abiding brides of Christ, leaving those saints still in unrepentant iniquity behind to be resurrected after the great tribulation to serve Him as the King of kings on earth from all over the world..

When the times of the Gentiles comes to an end because of apostasy for why God will judge His House first per 1 Peter 4:17-19, He will keep the souls of the saints left behind that will suffer that fire coming on one third of the earth ( the western hemisphere ) for why the new world order will come about and the mark of the beast system to buy & sell is the trial of temptation that shall try all remaining on the earth.

Those abiding in Him will be kept from that hour of temptation on earth per Revelation 3:7-11 whereas those who do not depart from iniquity will be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation per Revelation 2:18-25 to be rewarded with death per their dead works.

If you read 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 for why and how God will judge those left behind and why their spirits are still saved, then you can see the necessity for this judgment to come before the great tribulation does as the symbolism of why the church excommunicates those not abiding in Him will be literal for when God judges His House.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Yea... the same requirement for eating with fellow believers down here will definitely be the same for the Marriage Supper held up there.

1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Wisdom comes from the Lord. There is no point to warning 5 of the 7 churches in Revelation and exhorting 2 out of 7 churches to hold fast or else unless it is to avoid as in to escae what is coming on the earth.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. KJV

Does that warning apply to believers at the end of the great tribulation when they can see the worlds' armies marching against Jerusalem? How can the cares of that life be a snare when they need money to buy & sell? They can't. If they have the mark of the beast, they are going to the lake of fire no matter what so the warning cannot apply to that time at the end of the great tribulation.

That warning applies to now for how believers can be ensnared by the cares of this life so as to not want to leave this life when the Bridegroom comes.

Luke 14:15-24 Read that scripture at that link to Bible Gateway as He testifies that many saved believers, those invited, will treasure the cares of this life so as to not want to leave this life for the Marriage Supper above. That is hardly a warning for the end of the great tribulation when the King of kings comes to earth.

So there is necessity and a valid cause for why God will judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event before He comes back at the end of the great tribulation to defeat the world's armies & cast Satan in the pit for a thousand years BEFORE He resurrects those saints left behind and new saints that died during the great tribulation as they will serve Him on earth Revelation 20:1-6

So address the scripture & the scripture references provided if you believe they are being applied in the wrong way, asking Jesus Christ for help to see the truth in His words so that you may also see how you were applying His words wrong for not believing in the rapture event.
I think that you dont have read this rapture theory only with your Bible. Try again but only wit your Bible.

Hark

I think that you dont have read this rapture theory only with your Bible. Try again but only wit your Bible.
I had given you scriptural references. Start with the 2 given in Revelations.

What is the temptation that shall try all on the earth? The mark of the beast to buy & sell in order to survive in the coming NWO, because those with the mark will go to the lake of fire, no matter what. That is the hour of temptation that shall try all upon the earth. Revelation 3:7-11 If you are not on that earth, then you cannot be tempted to receive the mark in order to buy & sell during the great tribulation.

What is the consequence for not departing from iniquity? To be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation to be judged according to dead works with a physical death. Revelation 2:18-25 But the spirits if the saints are still saved per how He will judge in verse 15 of 1 Corinthians 3:10-17.

So address those 2 references in Revelation for the consequences for why He is warning the churches as well as the promise for those that hold fast and 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 for how God will judge each believer in THAT DAY when He judges what we had built on that foundation..

leonard03782

And the Bible called it "caught up". Not secretly, but very noisy and Jesus Christ don't put His foot on earth. And is the end of the world.
REALLY? Then what do you call this?

ZECH 14:
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Pipiripi

I had given you scriptural references. Start with the 2 given in Revelations.

What is the temptation that shall try all on the earth? The mark of the beast to buy & sell in order to survive in the coming NWO, because those with the mark will go to the lake of fire, no matter what. That is the hour of temptation that shall try all upon the earth. Revelation 3:7-11 If you are not on that earth, then you cannot be tempted to receive the mark in order to buy & sell during the great tribulation.

What is the consequence for not departing from iniquity? To be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation to be judged according to dead works with a physical death. Revelation 2:18-25 But the spirits if the saints are still saved per how He will judge in verse 15 of 1 Corinthians 3:10-17.

So address those 2 references in Revelation for the consequences for why He is warning the churches as well as the promise for those that hold fast and 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 for how God will judge each believer in THAT DAY when He judges what we had built on that foundation..
My friend the tribulation has started already. The Covid 19 and the vaccine is already the beginning of taking control of the world. The agenda is that everything must be ready by 2030.

The Roman Catholic Church, the Pope has already united the churches under his leadership.

When God is saying come out of Babylon, the churches are uniting with Babylon.

God true church never united with the Roman Catholic Church and her children (protestants and other churches).

Bible called them: "the mother harlot and her harlot daughters".

I think that I am going to write for you what is the plan about the agenda of 2030!!

Do you want to know?

leonard03782

I think that you didn't read this false rapture theory with your Bible. I see that you are taking a little of the contents and answered it with your teaching.
Read what is written completely first with your Bible only. Then you can understand why the rapture theory is false.
1) You would be wrong with that assessment.
2) Why would I believe anything you tell me?

leonard03782

My friend the tribulation has started already. The Covid 19 and the vaccine is already the beginning of taking control of the world. The agenda is that everything must be ready by 2030.

The Roman Catholic Church, the Pope has already united the churches under his leadership.

When God is saying come out of Babylon, the churches are uniting with Babylon.

God true church never united with the Roman Catholic Church and her children (protestants and other churches).

Bible called them: "the mother harlot and her harlot daughters".

I think that I am going to write for you what is the plan about the agenda of 2030!!

Do you want to know?
Then who is the anti-christ?? Give me a name!

Pipiripi

REALLY? Then what do you call this?

ZECH 14:
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
My friend this is a symbolic language. Just think what is written in the Bible by more than 1 person.
If Jesus put His foot on earth, why should the elect caught up to meet Jesus in the air? Just think!!

Pipiripi

1) You would be wrong with that assessment.
2) Why would I believe anything you tell me?
I don't ask you to believe, I said LOOK IN YOUR BIBLE. If I have write something that isn't in the Bible, show me where!!
My teacher and master is only Jesus Christ.