Is the Rapture in the Bible?

rod.ney

Go read again why the rapture theory is false!!
First is there somewhere in the Bible the word SECRET RAPTURE written?
I know that you will close the case, aslong that you are bringing your wrong teaching I will ask you questions and you must show me it in the Bible! Other wise you will have problem with Paul!!
Galatians 1:1-10.

First is there somewhere in the Bible the word Bible written?!!! The Caught Up in 1 Thess.4:17 and Taken in 2 Thess.2 :7 is what we call the Rapture! Thus you can stick with Caught Up or Taken if you prefer, BUT it still has the SAME affect - We meet with the Lord in the air! Here's another example of words not found in the Bible! The Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ( Matt 28:19 ) is what we call the TRINITY ( Three Divine persons that make up the ONE GOD who said " US & OUR in Gen.1:26! Yes those Three are INDIVIDUALLY called " God " in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit, and Heb.1:8 for the Son, who " Was God " ( the WORD ) and with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BEFORE He Became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) in John 1:14! So heed and Read and BELIEVE! Case closed!

Pipiripi

First is there somewhere in the Bible the word Bible written?!!! The Caught Up in 1 Thess.4:17 and Taken in 2 Thess.2 :7 is what we call the Rapture! Thus you can stick with Caught Up or Taken if you prefer, BUT it still has the SAME affect - We meet with the Lord in the air! Here's another example of words not found in the Bible! The Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ( Matt 28:19 ) is what we call the TRINITY ( Three Divine persons that make up the ONE GOD who said " US & OUR in Gen.1:26! Yes those Three are INDIVIDUALLY called " God " in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit, and Heb.1:8 for the Son, who " Was God " ( the WORD ) and with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BEFORE He Became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) in John 1:14! So heed and Read and BELIEVE! Case closed!
Okay! Now if the Holy Spirit is a God, why we cannot find any greetings or closing of the letters of the apostles? Why only Jesus Christ and God the Father? Does this God Holy Spirit of yours have spoken with Jesus or God or both? I will read in the Bible this mysterious god of you a word that he have says written in the Bible?
What is his name? Holy Spirit is not a name. It is what it are!!

Amazing!! Today I have found a new BIBLICAL teacher.

Do you have Jesus Christ in you or a mysterious spirit in you, that didn't know what means pain and sorrow? There will be more questions my new teacher!!

rod.ney

Okay! Now if the Holy Spirit is a God, why we cannot find any greetings or closing of the letters of the apostles? Why only Jesus Christ and God the Father? Does this God Holy Spirit of yours have spoken with Jesus or God or both? I will read in the Bible this mysterious god of you a word that he have says written in the Bible?
What is his name? Holy Spirit is not a name. It is what it are!!

Amazing!! Today I have found a new BIBLICAL teacher.

Do you have Jesus Christ in you or a mysterious spirit in you, that didn't know what means pain and sorrow? There will be more questions my new teacher!!
FYI, if you READ my Post, it CLEARLY shows you Acts 5:3-4, where telling a Lie to the Holy Spirit is telling a Lie to God and I also posted Matt.28:19 that Lists those Three ( FSHS ) as one under ONE Name ( when Baptizing )! Baptize in the NAME of ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit )! Also 1 Cor.6:19 is CLEARLY where the Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit dwells in the Temple's/Bodies of all true born again believers! So there you have it ( GOD's say so ) that PROVES what I stated is a FACT! Case closed!

Pipiripi

FYI, if you READ my Post, it CLEARLY shows you Acts 5:3-4, where telling a Lie to the Holy Spirit is telling a Lie to God and I also posted Matt.28:19 that Lists those Three ( FSHS ) as one under ONE Name ( when Baptizing )! Baptize in the NAME of ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit )! Also 1 Cor.6:19 is CLEARLY where the Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit dwells in the Temple's/Bodies of all true born again believers! So there you have it ( GOD's say so ) that PROVES what I stated is a FACT! Case closed!
But it never says that the Holy Spirit is a God!! It always says God's Holy Spirit, or the Spirit OF God.
Go read what is the Holy Spirit from my thread.

rod.ney

But it never says that the Holy Spirit is a God!! It always says God's Holy Spirit, or the Spirit OF God.
Go read what is the Holy Spirit from my thread.
So you didn't read Acts 5:3-4 because the Holy Spirit ( of verse 3 ) is CLEARLY called God ( in verse 4 ) and not " God's Holy Spirit or the spirit of God ", which you may have read in some other scripture in the Bible! The Holy Spirit was Lied to in verse 3 and you can NEVER lie to an impersonal force or power! You must be a JW if you believe that the Holy Spirit is just GOD's nonpersonal Power that He uses! Case closed!

Pipiripi

So you didn't read Acts 5:3-4 because the Holy Spirit ( of verse 3 ) is CLEARLY called God ( in verse 4 ) and not " God's Holy Spirit or the spirit of God ", which you may have read in some other scripture in the Bible! The Holy Spirit was Lied to in verse 3 and you can NEVER lie to an impersonal force or power! You must be a JW if you believe that the Holy Spirit is just GOD's nonpersonal Power that He uses! Case closed!
Case closed for you, because what is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. I wish that you can come out of this writing for you!!

rod.ney

Case closed for you, because what is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. I wish that you can come out of this writing for you!!
FYI, 2 Thess.2:9-12 concerns the left behind that are going THROUGH Dan.9:27, while the Bride of Christ is in Heaven for His wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 )! Any of the left behind that become believers are TRIB.-Saints ( NOT Bride members )! The Trib.-saints that survive will inherit the 1000 year kingdom REIGN of Christ ( to repopulate planet earth for 1000 years ) at His return with His Bride & Armies of Heaven in Rev.19:11-14 & 20:1-6 and Zech.14:4-16! The Trib. saints that get captured & beheaded will then get resurrected on planet earth to REIGN with Christ ( & His Bride at His side ) for those 1000 years before the New Heaven & earth get created in Rev.21:1! The survivors of Dan.9:27 that are Trib. saints will go to Jerusalem each of those 1000 years to worship the King ( the returned resurrected Christ in His Glorious resurrection body of Flesh & Bones - Luke 24:39 ) in person as per Zech.14:16! None of Christ's bride members will be on planet earth in 2 Thess.2:9-12 ( for the strong delusion ) because they ALL get Caught Up ( in 1 Thess.4:17 ) or TAKEN in 2 Thess.2:7 ( before 2 Thess.2: 9-12 transpires ) ! Case closed!Thus this still stands ---------------
rod.ney said:

Last edited:

rod.ney

FYI, 2 Thess.2:9-12 concerns the left behind that are going THROUGH Dan.9:27, while the Bride of Christ is in Heaven for His wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 )! Any of the left behind that become believers are TRIB.-Saints ( NOT Bride members )! The Trib.-saints that survive will inherit the 1000 year kingdom REIGN of Christ ( to repopulate planet earth for 1000 years ) at His return with His Bride & Armies of Heaven in Rev.19:11-14 & 20:1-6 and Zech.14:4-16! The Trib. saints that get captured & beheaded will then get resurrected on planet earth to REIGN with Christ ( & His Bride at His side ) for those 1000 years before the New Heaven & earth get created in Rev.21:1! The survivors of Dan.9:27 that are Trib. saints will go to Jerusalem each of those 1000 years to worship the King ( the returned resurrected Christ in His Glorious resurrection body of Flesh & Bones - Luke 24:39 ) in person as per Zech.14:16! None of Christ's bride members will be on planet earth in 2 Thess.2:9-12 ( for the strong delusion ) because they ALL get Caught Up ( in 1 Thess.4:17 ) or TAKEN in 2 Thess.2:7 ( before 2 Thess.2: 9-12 transpires ) ! Case closed!Thus this still stands ---------------
rod.ney said:
Thus Pipiripi gave a thumbs up ( Reactions:Pipiripi ) and finally sees the Truth in those scriptures that I posted!

Attachments

• 1627062230038.gif
    1627062230038.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1

Pipiripi

Thus Pipiripi gave a thumbs up ( Reactions:Pipiripi ) and finally sees the Truth in those scriptures that I posted!
You are this person!!
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12.

Sorry to say to you the truth. Why? Because if you cannot going to my threads without using only your Bible, there is nothing that God can do for you.

You cannot see what is written in the Bible anymore. They have hypnotized you my brother. I will pray for you, to ask God to have MORE mercy with you. Bless.

rod.ney

You are this person!!
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12.

Sorry to say to you the truth. Why? Because if you cannot going to my threads without using only your Bible, there is nothing that God can do for you.

You cannot see what is written in the Bible anymore. They have hypnotized you my brother. I will pray for you, to ask God to have MORE mercy with you. Bless.
FYI, I use the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) to Prove my Correct views! Case closed!

Yahchristian

Here's another example of words not found in the Bible! The Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ( Matt 28:19 ) is what we call the TRINITY ( Three Divine persons that make up the ONE GOD who said " US & OUR in Gen.1:26!

I am curious what you believe...

Which Person(s) said “us” and “our” in Genesis 1:26?

A) Just the Father
B) Just the Son
C) Just the Holy Spirit
D) All three Persons in unison
E) other, please explain

101G

first thanks for the topic, answer, NO, not for the saints, scriptures, Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

now is there a rapture .... yes, for the wicked . supportive scripture, Matthew 13:24 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:"
Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way."
Matthew 13:26 "But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also."
Matthew 13:27 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?"
Matthew 13:28 "He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?"
Matthew 13:29 "But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them."
Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

so the only ones that is removed off the earth is the wicked.
and a Parable is a simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson

PICJAG, 101G