Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

God says He has a soul Isaiah 42:1. He could not have a person without one because the soul is the person of anyone. Of course His soul is much more glorious and holy than ours, but it is still His person/being who He is. Jesus preexisted and the soul person He was then had to be the same soul that God placed in Mary's body. Jesus was not two persons. The Holy Spirit is distinct from the persons of the Father and the Son. That is correct.
My elect, whom I delight in. God simply says my soul to mean Himself in language men can relate to.
God does NOT have a Person.
God did NOT place a soul in Mary's body; The soul of Jesus was formed after His conception.

Anything begotten comes from the created, into creation, and didnt previously exist.

Psalm 2:7, which Christians use to point to Jesus, shows he didn't exist from eternity. Today, isn't from eternity.

Rotfl... if it had a beginning then it isn't from eternity.

Then Jesus is created and isn't God in any sense.

I'm saying we don't need Jesus. Anyway, your posts and points are useless.
Anything begotten or birthed has to come from a pre-existing substance. You were begotten because you came out from your mother's womb. Jesus was begotten because He came out from the Father's Spirit. Anything that is created by God and not begotten is made from nothing, He speaks it into existence through His Word. Anything that is created did not previously exist. Jesus' soul was begotten/birthed from the Father's Spirit and His soul had a beginning at some point in infinity. If He did not have a beginning then we do not have a Father and Son we have two co-equal gods and that is polytheism. That is why the early church taught that Jesus had a beginning at some point.
Again, Jesus is not created, He preexisted within the Father as the "essence of His being" and was birthed, not created.
You need Jesus because He is the fulfillment of the plan of redemption God instigated in Eden for the salvation of mankind. Unless you receive His salvation under the New Covenant you cannot receive the Holy Spirit of eternal life. It is your choice.

My elect, whom I delight in. God simply says my soul to mean Himself in language men can relate to.
God does NOT have a Person.
God did NOT place a soul in Mary's body; The soul of Jesus was formed after His conception.
The word soul in the Hebrew is used to express God's being. The being of anyone is the person and is described as soul. According to the scriptures God does have a soul.
If God did not place Jesus in Mary's body then you are saying that Jesus did not pre-exist and He was created in Mary's womb which is not supported by the scriptures. Jesus said He did pre-exist, therefore His soul/person would have to be placed in Mary's body, when His body was being formed in her womb.

Anything begotten or birthed has to come from a pre-existing substance. You were begotten because you came out from your mother's womb.
We're all part of creation including Jesus.

Jesus was begotten because He came out from the Father's Spirit.
He was created and not eternal.

Anything that is created by God and not begotten is made from nothing, He speaks it into existence through His Word.
As is all of mankind including Jesus.

Anything that is created did not previously exist. Jesus' soul was begotten/birthed from the Father's Spirit and His soul had a beginning at some point in infinity.
Psalm 2:7, neither did Jesus. He was begotten today. ;)

If He did not have a beginning then we do not have a Father and Son we have two co-equal gods and that is polytheism.
We don't need additional persons of God. Yes, you're a polytheist.

That is why the early church taught that Jesus had a beginning at some point.
Yes, begotten.

Again, Jesus is not created, He preexisted within the Father as the "essence of His being" and was birthed, not created.
False, he was begotten. The Father isn't. So, he didn't exist prior.

You need Jesus because He is the fulfillment of the plan of redemption
Jesus was redeemed himself. ;)

God instigated in Eden for the salvation of mankind. Unless you receive His salvation under the New Covenant you cannot receive the Holy Spirit of eternal life. It is your choice.
The new covenant has nothing to do with Jesus. The commandments lead to life.

The word soul in the Hebrew is used to express God's being. The being of anyone is the person and is described as soul. According to the scriptures God does have a soul.
If God did not place Jesus in Mary's body then you are saying that Jesus did not pre-exist and He was created in Mary's womb which is not supported by the scriptures. Jesus said He did pre-exist, therefore His soul/person would have to be placed in Mary's body, when His body was being formed in her womb.
Jesus The MAN was CONCIEVED in Mary's womb, NOT placed.

We're all part of creation including Jesus.

He was created and not eternal.

As is all of mankind including Jesus.

Psalm 2:7, neither did Jesus. He was begotten today. ;)

We don't need additional persons of God. Yes, you're a polytheist.

Yes, begotten.

False, he was begotten. The Father isn't. So, he didn't exist prior.

Jesus was redeemed himself. ;)

The new covenant has nothing to do with Jesus. The commandments lead to life.
You are again expressing your ignorance of scripture and Christianity. Jesus is not a liar, He said He pre-existed with the Father. He is the Mimra.
There is only One God the Father and one Messiah. Christians are not polytheists.
Jesus needed no redemption, He is the Redeemer.
Jesus brought in the New Covenant as He said, Matthew 26:28. In the time period designated by Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel.

You are again expressing your ignorance of scripture and Christianity. Jesus is not a liar, He said He pre-existed with the Father. He is the Mimra.
I never said he was a liar. Jesus the man preexisted nothing, especially his mother.

Memra isn't called out as Messiah even in the Jewish links you picked yourself. This is laughable.

There is only One God the Father and one Messiah. Christians are not polytheists.
You are a polytheist. God and messiah are different, two different beings, not one. Jesus says so himself, John 20:17.

Jesus needed no redemption, He is the Redeemer.
Rotfl... he was redeemed as a firstborn by his parents, circumcised by them, etc. He relies on his parents righteousness for his salvation. ;)

Jesus brought in the New Covenant as He said, Matthew 26:28. In the time period designated by Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel.
False. It has nothing to do with him.

I never said he was a liar. Jesus the man preexisted nothing, especially his mother.

Memra isn't called out as Messiah even in the Jewish links you picked yourself. This is laughable.

You are a polytheist. God and messiah are different, two different beings, not one. Jesus says so himself, John 20:17.

Rotfl... he was redeemed as a firstborn by his parents, circumcised by them, etc. He relies on his parents righteousness for his salvation. ;)

False. It has nothing to do with him.
Jesus said He pre-existed (John 6:38, 8:23, 6:51, 6:62). You say He didn't so you are saying He lied.
The Memra isn't called out as the Messiah, the Memra is seen as the Messiah.
I am not a polytheist. God is one. I am quoting Paul in Galatians 3:20. Paul also said, "To us there is one God the Father and one Lord Jesus Messiah. This correlates to Psalm 110:1 - The LORD said to my Lord, sit at My right hand until I make your enemies Your footstool. Like Paul, David recognized the One God and the One Messiah. How is that polytheism?
Jesus operated under the law and therefore He was circumcised. Under the New Covenant we are saved by grace, not circumcision. The scriptures are clear about the timing of the Messiah's coming and when the New Covenant would be instigated; when the Jews returned to the homeland after the captivity and when the second temple was built and before its destruction.

Jesus The Son of God pre-existed; Jesus The MAN did NOT, which why He was conceived in Mary's womb.
Then you are saying there are two Jesus, one who lived in heaven and one who was born through Mary. That cannot be because there is only one person or soul associated with Jesus in scripture, not two. The soul is the being or person of anyone, Jesus was not two persons. The soul that pre-existed and was unified with God's Spirit was placed in Mary's womb supernaturally. This is why Jesus said He came down from heaven. Because Jesus' soul was unified with God's Holy Spirit when He was placed in the womb, His Holy Spirit gave life to Him and this is why He said He had life in Himself, a quality that only God can have.

Then you are saying there are two Jesus, one who lived in heaven and one who was born through Mary. That cannot be because there is only one person or soul associated with Jesus in scripture, not two. The soul is the being or person of anyone, Jesus was not two persons. The soul that pre-existed and was unified with God's Spirit was placed in Mary's womb supernaturally. This is why Jesus said He came down from heaven. Because Jesus' soul was unified with God's Holy Spirit when He was placed in the womb, His Holy Spirit gave life to Him and this is why He said He had life in Himself, a quality that only God can have.
Jesus had NO soul/spirit prior to His conception as Man.

Jesus had NO soul/spirit prior to His conception as Man.
Then you are saying that Jesus did not pre-exist which is not supported by the scriptures. The soul is the person of anyone. If Jesus pre-existed He had to have one. The soul is not something that is only human. The scriptures say God has one, it is the being of anyone, who they are.

Then you are saying that Jesus did not pre-exist which is not supported by the scriptures. The soul is the person of anyone. If Jesus pre-existed He had to have one. The soul is not something that is only human. The scriptures say God has one, it is the being of anyone, who they are.
God does NOT have a soul/spirit.
ONLY men do, which is why Jesus had a soul/spirit AFTER incarnation.

God does NOT have a soul/spirit.
ONLY men do, which is why Jesus had a soul/spirit AFTER incarnation.
Johnny, that is not according to scripture. God says that he has a soul in Isaiah 42:1. I also gave you other verses that confirm it. The soul is the being of anyone, the person. If you say God does not have a soul, then you are saying He does not have a person. There are human souls and God's Divine soul, but God and humans both have beings/souls. We are made in His image of spirit and soul.

Johnny, that is not according to scripture. God says that he has a soul in Isaiah 42:1. I also gave you other verses that confirm it. The soul is the being of anyone, the person. If you say God does not have a soul, then you are saying He does not have a person. There are human souls and God's Divine soul, but God and humans both have beings/souls. We are made in His image of spirit and soul.
Whom my soul delights in= Whom I delight in.
Does NOT mean God has a soul as men do.

Jesus said He pre-existed (John 6:38, 8:23, 6:51, 6:62). You say He didn't so you are saying He lied.
The Memra isn't called out as the Messiah, the Memra is seen as the Messiah.
I am not a polytheist. God is one. I am quoting Paul in Galatians 3:20. Paul also said, "To us there is one God the Father and one Lord Jesus Messiah. This correlates to Psalm 110:1 - The LORD said to my Lord, sit at My right hand until I make your enemies Your footstool. Like Paul, David recognized the One God and the One Messiah. How is that polytheism?
Jesus operated under the law and therefore He was circumcised. Under the New Covenant we are saved by grace, not circumcision. The scriptures are clear about the timing of the Messiah's coming and when the New Covenant would be instigated; when the Jews returned to the homeland after the captivity and when the second temple was built and before its destruction.
You've already admitted Jesus is God, separate, etc., thus another god.

Back