Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

You've already admitted Jesus is God, separate, etc., thus another god.
I never said that. God is one Spirit. He unified Himself with the Messiah with His Spirit Isaiah 42:1. That makes Jesus Divine and "God" in that sense because they are one as Jesus said. You can't have more than one God unless you have more than one Spirit and that is not the case concerning the relationship between God and the Messiah Jesus. They are one Spirit and that does not make two Gods, just one God unfied and made one with His image.

I never said that. God is one Spirit. He unified Himself with the Messiah with His Spirit Isaiah 42:1. That makes Jesus Divine and "God" in that sense because they are one as Jesus said.
So is mankind. Thank you for proving Jesus is unnecessary.

You can't have more than one God unless you have more than one Spirit and that is not the case concerning the relationship between God and the Messiah Jesus.
And with Israel.

They are one Spirit and that does not make two Gods, just one God unfied and made one with His image.
See above.

So is mankind. Thank you for proving Jesus is unnecessary.

And with Israel.

See above.
Mankind is given life by the breath, see Genesis 2:7. Jesus was given life by God's Holy Spirit. That is why Jesus said "As God has life in Himself, so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself" John 5:26. To have life in oneself is a quality only God can have. We are not born with the Holy Spirit as our life force. The breath, nashamah is not the Ruach, God's Holy Spirit.

Mankind is given life by the breath, see Genesis 2:7. Jesus was given life by God's Holy Spirit. That is why Jesus said "As God has life in Himself, so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself" John 5:26.
Yep, the Torah has life and anyone that accepts it. God's spirit, will, is that we accept the life in His Torah.

To have life in oneself is a quality only God can have.
See above. Life is given to those that lack that quality.

We are not born with the Holy Spirit as our life force.
Two different things that you're conflating.

The breath, nashamah is not the Ruach, God's Holy Spirit.
At times nashamah and ruach mean the same thing.

You're being repetitive again.

Yep, the Torah has life and anyone that accepts it. God's spirit, will, is that we accept the life in His Torah.

See above. Life is given to those that lack that quality.

Two different things that you're conflating.

At times nashamah and ruach mean the same thing.

You're being repetitive again.
God gave the breath of life to Adam before the Torah. Ruach and nashamah can be used interchangebly and we have to check the context to see if it is referring to God or man. Adam was given life by the nashamah, Jesus was given life by the Ruach. Because the Ruach is Jesus' life force, that is why He said, as the Father has life in Himself so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself. If we had that then we would be divine and we are not only Jesus was born with the Holy Spirit as His life force. The Torah gives life in d different sense, but we have to have the Holy Spirit to have eternal life and enter heaven when we die.

God gave the breath of life to Adam before the Torah.
Yes, God the Father who is spirit gave the life force spirit.

Ruach and nashamah can be used interchangebly and we have to check the context to see if it is referring to God or man. Adam was given life by the nashamah, Jesus was given life by the Ruach.
So was mankind. See above.. Jesus is nothing special nor unique.

Because the Ruach is Jesus' life force, that is why He said, as the Father has life in Himself so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself.
See above.

If we had that then we would be divine and we are not only Jesus was born with the Holy Spirit as His life force.
See above.

The Torah gives life in d different sense, but we have to have the Holy Spirit to have eternal life and enter heaven when we die.
Keep the commandments which are the spirit and lead to life.

Yes, God the Father who is spirit gave the life force spirit.

So was mankind. See above.. Jesus is nothing special nor unique.

See above.

See above.

Jesus' life force is the Ruach, God's Holy Spirit. It is not the breath of life that gave life to Adam. Adam did not have "The Life in Himself" as Jesus did. You are ignoring how the words are used.

Jesus' life force is the Ruach, God's Holy Spirit. It is not the breath of life that gave life to Adam. Adam did not have "The Life in Himself" as Jesus did. You are ignoring how the words are used.
You are ignoring that Jesus died.

Yep, God's Word is The Spirit.

Ps 33:6
By the Word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the Spirit of his mouth.

2 Sam 23:2
The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me; his Word was on my tongue.

No, Tanakh reveals only one being as God.

Wrong. There's a second person.

Here He is called the Glory of the Lord:

Exodus 16:7
and in the morning you will see the glory of the Lord, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we, that you should grumble against us?”

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Isaiah 63:9-10
9In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
10But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Wrong. There's a second person.
Nope.

Here He is called the Glory of the Lord:
All of creation shows the glory of the Lord.

Exodus 16:7
and in the morning you will see the glory of the Lord, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we, that you should grumble against us?”
Yep, manna and meat are called the glory of the Lord. So are the clouds, fire, etc.

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
Yep, God sent Isaiah according to His will, spirit.

Isaiah 63:9-10
9In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
Yep, blessings and protection are evidence of His divine presence, which isn't physical.

10But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.
Yep, they turned against His will.

All of creation shows the glory of the Lord.

Irrelevant. The glory is called a He in Ex 16:7.

Yep, manna and meat are called the glory of the Lord. So are the clouds, fire, etc.

Manna and meat do not hear and neither are they called "He". Only persons are.

Yep, God sent Isaiah according to His will, spirit.

His Spirit is a person. He speaks.

Yep, blessings and protection are evidence of His divine presence, which isn't physical.

It calls the Holy Spirit an angel/a messenger, which are beings.

Back