Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

There's no issue with self-defense.

BTW, guess who said this?

Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Most NTs have it in red. I wonder ? why?

Because Jesus is God. We know that God didn't command Moses to kill.

There's no command to kill if your friend is in trouble.

Tanakh doesn't support that.

It does but you need spiritual eyes made by God.

Gen 15:1
After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.”

Psalm 119:162
I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.

Prov 13:13
Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

NOT a distinct Person from God. He IS God and NEVER speaks independently from God.

Of course he does speak independently.

Rev 14:13
And I heard a voice from heaven saying, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth: yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them.

It does but you need spiritual eyes made by God.
Nope.

Gen 15:1
After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.”
Yep. Spoken words.

Psalm 119:162
I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
Spoken.

Prov 13:13
Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
Spoken words of the commandments.

What a killer. ;)

Spoken.

Spoken words of the commandments.

Lol!!! Deny til you die!

What a killer. ;)

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Last edited:
Lol!!! Deny til you die!
It's all there.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Yep, a righteous God can make those decisions. Jesus admits he isn't good nor God, John 20:17. ;)

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”
There isn't a sin to disbelieve someone is Messiah. Sorry ?.

Back