Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

Nope Jesus ALONE is the Holy Spirit.
That is not supported by the scriptures. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father Matthew 10:20, which the Father has given to the Son. "As the FAther has life in Himself, so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself. John 5:26. The life is the Holy Spirit. We see the Father giving His Spirit to Jesus in Isaiah 42:1. Jesus has a soul which is His person and is unified with the Spirit. You can say that Jesus is the Holy Spirit with skin on like I do, but we still cannot refute the fact that Jesus also has a soul or He could not be a human on earth without one. The person is who we are.

That is not supported by the scriptures.

ERROR.

"Christ is The Spirit" 2 Cor 3:17

"Christ is The Life Giving Spirit" 1 Cor 15:45

"Christ, The Spirit" Lam 4:20

"The Word, The Spirit" Ps 33:6

"The Spirit, The Word" 2 Sam 23:2

Then you're not a trinitarian.

You just said Jesus is the Holy Spirit. Stop contradicting yourself.
I am an orthodox Trinitarian. I will explain this to you again. The word Trinity means a union of Three. There are Three, God Jesus and the Holy Spirit. All three are unified and that makes them a Trinity. We see that union taking place in Isaiah 42:1. The Holy Spirit is a distinct third, but is not a person in the same way Jesus and the Father are. It is incorrect to say that the Spirit is a person, that is not supported by scripture.
Jesus is the Holy Spirit with skin on, the skin is Jesus' person and image. You can't say that Jesus is only the Holy Spirit because Jesus has a soul or He could not be a human. He preexisted in heaven before His incarnation and His person was begotten and unified with the Holy Spirit then. That is the orthodox doctrine.

ERROR.

Yes Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit and His Spirit is unified with His soul.

Yes Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit and His Spirit is unified with His soul.

ERROR. Christ is the Spirit.

Deal with it.

The Holy Spirit cannot take our sins.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Ps 51:10-14
10Create in me a pure heart, oh, God, and renew your right Spirit within me.

11Do not cast me out from before you and do not take your Holy Spirit from me.

12But return your sweetness to me and your salvation and your glorious Spirit will hold me.

13For I shall teach the evil your road and sinners will turn to you.

14Save me from blood, my God, God of my salvation, and my tongue will praise your righteousness!

Isaiah 51:12
“I, even I, am He who comforts you.
Who are you that you should be afraid
Of a man who will die,
And of the son of a man who will be made like grass?

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

ERROR.

The Life is CHRIST (1 Jn 1:2).

You are antichrist. Your "eternal it" is the spirit of the antichrist.
The antichrist is someone who opposes the gospel. I am an evangelist. You are promoting a doctrine that is refuted by scripture.
The life is Christ because His Spirit is the Holy Spirit but He still has a person according to the scriptures. The Spirit is Spirit, it does not have a person unless it is unified with the soul. Look at how the words soul and spirit are used in this verse -Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Notice how the writer likens the soul and spirit to bone, one thing that has two parts. The bone and marrow are two completely different elements, but they are one bone. That's the way it is with Jesus. His soul is the bone and the spirit is the marrow. His soul is the offering for our sins and His Spirit is the life in His blood that is released to us through His sacrifice.

The antichrist is someone who opposes the gospel. I am an evangelist. You are promoting a doctrine that is refuted by scripture.
The life is Christ because His Spirit is the Holy Spirit but He still has a person according to the scriptures. The Spirit is Spirit, it does not have a person unless it is unified with the soul. Look at how the words soul and spirit are used in this verse -Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Notice how the writer likens the soul and spirit to bone, one thing that has two parts. The bone and marrow are two completely different elements, but they are one bone. That's the way it is with Jesus. His soul is the bone and the spirit is the marrow. His soul is the offering for our sins and His Spirit is the life in His blood that is released to us through His sacrifice.

All that writing and you're still wrong.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Ps 51:10-14
10Create in me a pure heart, oh, God, and renew your right Spirit within me.

11Do not cast me out from before you and do not take your Holy Spirit from me.

12But return your sweetness to me and your salvation and your glorious Spirit will hold me.

13For I shall teach the evil your road and sinners will turn to you.

14Save me from blood, my God, God of my salvation, and my tongue will praise your righteousness!

Isaiah 51:12
“I, even I, am He who comforts you.
Who are you that you should be afraid
Of a man who will die,
And of the son of a man who will be made like grass?

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
That is not the balsphemy of the Holy Spirit, you do not even know what that is.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. The soul takes the sin so the Spirit is not defiled.

That is not the balsphemy of the Holy Spirit, you do not even know what that is.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. The soul takes the sin so the Spirit is not defiled.

I'm tired of correcting you, and reading your blasphemy.

Back