Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

You've been programmed by a doctrine that was invented by men. I came on here and gave you scriptures you haven't heard before.
That's LITERALLY you.
I do my own research and haven't been programmed by any one. I have no denomination and I am not a follower of man, only Jesus. You can't say that. The problem with all these cults is that all have a guru that tells them what to believe. I always get my doctrine directly from scripture.

I do my own research and haven't been programmed by any one. I have no denomination and I am not a follower of man, only Jesus. You can't say that. The problem with all these cults is that all have a guru that tells them what to believe. I always get my doctrine directly from scripture.
Photine, you must really be convicted. When I have confronted demons they laugh because they can't defend themselves when confronted by the truth. Go to bed.

He IS God Himself.
So you have three "Himselves" who are individually called God and collectively called God? God is both a "he" when referring to an individual member but collectively your God is a "they". Your view of God is like a team or group of three members in perfect unity, right? Does your view of God include three centers of self-consciousness?

So you have three "Himselves" who are individually called God and collectively called God? God is both a "he" when referring to an individual member but collectively your God is a "they". Your view of God is like a team or group of three members in perfect unity, right? Does your view of God include three centers of self-consciousness?
1 Tim 1:6

He IS God Himself.
He is God's Spirit not His person. The scriptures designate two elements associated with God's construction. He is referred to as both soul and spirit. The Holy Spirit is His spirit as Jesus said (Matthew 10:20). God's person directs the operation of His Spirit Psalm 104:30. The Spirit is God because the Spirit is His substance. God's person is His being and both elements are unified.

The spirit is what gives the body life. it is the breath that gave life to the first Adam and we inherit from him.

If you follow your theory straight through it is not consistent. Your definition of "spirit" appears to change. What I mean is that the bible says the Spirit of God and angels are rational beings whose substance is Spirit. Yet when you talk about the human spirit you mean a non-rational life force, breath. Not consistent.

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit as Jesus said Matthew 10:20. The Holy Spirit is God's substance, what He is. God's person is His being, who He is. The Spirit instigates creation at God's direction Psalm 104:30. God's person operates through His Spirit which enables Him to communicate with His creation. God's Spirit does not give the Father life, God is self-existent. The Spirit is life and is the life source of Jesus.
On the contrary The Holy Spirit is not God Spirit as Jesus on account God is Spirit by His very Nature ,Hence it is Common Spiration .appropriated in a distinction/plurality of The Supposita of which it is spoken, which is expressed by way of Hypostasis. It follows , as The Father is Spiratio , The Son is Spiratio , and thus constituting a single Originating Principle of The Holy Spirit.

I said all that to say , you asserting" spirit is this and spirit is that", in no way NEGATE The Subsisting/Substantive Reality of One Person/Supposita/Hypostasis of The Father, another of The Son, and another of The Holy Spirit, signified by Trinity.

Hope that helps

....... Alan

On the contrary The Holy Spirit is not God Spirit as Jesus on account God is Spirit by His very Nature ,Hence it is Common Spiration .appropriated in a distinction/plurality of The Supposita of which it is spoken, which is expressed by way of Hypostasis. It follows , as The Father is Spiratio , The Son is Spiratio , and thus constituting a single Originating Principle of The Holy Spirit.

@aeg4971, do you consider @Biblican a Trinitarian?

If you can’t say No...

What would @Biblican have to say to make you consider him a Binitarian rather than a Trinitarian?

Yes, just like Colossians 2:8. Viewing the eternal Godhead with earthly categories like "persons" is empty nonsense.
But it's "only Theology", so no problem. When It comes to unknowables (like the complete nature of God), one "Term" is as good as another.

He is God's Spirit not His person. The scriptures designate two elements associated with God's construction. He is referred to as both soul and spirit. The Holy Spirit is His spirit as Jesus said (Matthew 10:20). God's person directs the operation of His Spirit Psalm 104:30. The Spirit is God because the Spirit is His substance. God's person is His being and both elements are unified.
The Holy Spirit is a PERSON, NOT a substance.
Substances do NOT conceive babies.

But it's "only Theology", so no problem. When It comes to unknowables (like the complete nature of God), one "Term" is as good as another.
You don't really believe that. Why not use the term whatchamacallit, then? You are not living on Mars hill with the statue to the unknown God. His name is JESUS, right?

Back