Is the whole world saved?

Mankind is redeemed, and some people will be Saved (the Believing)
the material Creation is redeemed, and will be Remade (not exactly the same)

Human individuals exercise their own wills, but have an inherited Sin nature (Believers will be changed)

???

Last edited:
Do you need a reminder that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe?
They were saved then destroyed. That should be a valuable lesson for the Calvinist to see that their beliefs are false and contradict the Bible.

They were saved then destroyed. That should be a valuable lesson for the Calvinist to see that their beliefs are false and contradict the Bible.

Sorry, that doesn't show that our beliefs are false.
Our beliefs come from the BIBLE.
If you say our beliefs are false, then you are saying that the Bible is false.
And judging from your hateful manner and your false theology, it shouldn't surprise me that you think the Bible is false.

Rev 19:11Then I saw a great white throne and the One seated on it. Earth and heaven fled from His presence, and no place was found for them. 12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne.

And there were open books, and one of them was the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their deeds, as recorded in the books. 13The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds.

14Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. 15And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

The people mentioned above who's names were not written in the Book of Life in Rev 19 were not saved.

Is the whole world saved?
Nope.

Not even close. In fact, if we're to take the analogy of the narrow road/gate versus the wide alternative literally then a minority of the world will be saved in the end and a majority shoved off to egregious destruction.
Well, either God is not very good at what He does or that is exactly the way He intends things to conclude.
God doesn't need us. We need Him!
That is certainly true. However, a bit of clarification is in order because what I suspect you mean to say is that God does not need the person, He is saving in order to save the person He is saving, that is other than the presence of that person being saved is required (not his or her active participation). God is not in need of sinful or sinfully fleshly attributes or conditions to save a person from the sin from which they are being saved.

The only thing we bring to our salvation is the sin from which we are being saved.

Back