Is there a problem with the boards already?

Bonnie

I cannot get on the regular way; I can only get on from an archived link to CARM. It's been like this since yesterday afternoon, or thereabouts.

Bonnie

I did that. Didn't work. However, if I type in CARM in search engine, links to it pop up, directly to the discussion boards and I can get on that way.

Mod12

Staff member
I cannot get on the regular way; I can only get on from an archived link to CARM. It's been like this since yesterday afternoon, or thereabouts.
What is your regular way? I'm guessing a bookmark. Mine works fine. Try different browsers..I also still have the old bookmarks and that throws me off sometimes. Need to clean that up.

SteveB

please detail your "regular" way.
I didn't have any problem this morning, or yesterday evening.

Bonnie

It's working now, at least, on my laptop. Not my phone, though. Haven't tried my tablet yet.

Mod12

Staff member
It's working now, at least, on my laptop. Not my phone, though. Haven't tried my tablet yet.
Me too. If there is a thread i frequent the most, i go there and bookmark that location. Takes me straight to where i normally want to go. Glad its working.