Is there a way to show latest posts first in the OP?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Id there a way to show the latest replies first in the OP without scrolling through all the replies?
At the top of the page look under "Home" tab and right under that is a tab labeled 'new posts'. Click on that and it takes you to all the threads with new posts, and if you click the link to the post, it takes you to the first new post in that thread and you can scroll down from there.

Gary Mac

At the top of the page look under "Home" tab and right under that is a tab labeled 'new posts'. Click on that and it takes you to all the threads with new posts, and if you click the link to the post, it takes you to the first new post in that thread and you can scroll down from there.
When I go to Apologetic's and click on new posts it brings up all the posts from all the different forums, all I want to see is what is the forum that I am in -- can this be done

Gary Mac

I found it. When you click on the forum you want click filters then ascending. Thank you.