Is there anyone here who is pro-choice?

I think we can go farther than that:

Every abortion ends the life of a potential human being. It would be better if this did not happen.
Possibly that is a consideration for some. Personally, I don't consider that at all, except as part of the mother's decision making. When one starts worrying about potential human beings, you are on the slippery slope to "Every sperm is sacred."

You show us you have not a clue
This is going to be fun.

1 You don't know the difference between D&C and D&E Why NOT?
D&E is performed during the 2nd trimester. D&C during the 3rd. It appears you are the one who doesn't know the difference.

2 Your claim of going into sepsis is false. You must like dishonest source. Bad attitude toward medicine
Here are several sources that explain what I was saying, including government-sponsored, international medical, and private medical sources. Three completely different types of sources all saying the same thing.

Now, if you have a reputable source that disagrees with these, by all means, please share it. Emphasis on the "reputable."

3 Even Catholic Hospitals do D&C's when scheduled. They won't do abortions. Why don't you know that?
D&C is an abortion. A miscarriage is an abortion. Why don't you know that?

4 If a baby dies in utero, the mom goes into contractions in a few days maybe more than a week. The reason you don't mention that is IT is not a pro-abortion talking point. It is a natural medical fact.
Usually the woman goes into contractions within hours. If it's days, she's already in danger of sepsis. And sometimes it is days. And if she waits that long, she'll be dead if something isn't done before that.

The reason you don't mention that is it is an anti-woman talking point. You're all about health as long as it is for the health of a man.

How many of these deaths have you seen?

a How many abortions have you done?
Two.
The first was when I was 20. My husband at the time was abusive. Neither of us would survive staying with the husband, and I would not have been able to get out of the marriage if I were pregnant. I got an elective abortion at 6 weeks, and was free from him within a few months.
The second was when I was 39. Hubby #2 and I were trying to get pregnant, but this one was ectopic. While I was devastated, hubby said something great that put it all into perspective: "We know that you're not all dried up and I'm not shooting blanks." We tried again as soon as the doc cleared us for landing, as it were, and 9 months later -- exactly 1 year after that abortion -- my son was born.

b How many C-sections have you done?
1 Watched
2 Assisted
Just one. Above-mentioned son was delivered by C-section. We were hoping to do a natural, but his head was too big. I said it was because of his big brain, but hubby said he was just as stubborn as his mama. LOL.

c How many deliveries?
Just the one, that I've been personally involved in.

d How many botched abortions have you seen go into complications and the abortuary had to get an ambulance to haul Mom to ER?
Zero. How many have YOU seen?

e Your screed in it's botched entirety convinces me that you do NOT have American Board Certified OB docs for sources.
Wrong. See above.

I have had my gloved (size 7 1/2) hands on a real live baby still in the uterus many times. Your propaganda has been dumped here many times by other pro-abortion apologists.
A vast majority of doctors are pro-choice. They recognize that the best option is for a baby to be born to a mother who has the ability to care for it. Period.

A jailer and a fry cook both made the claim about a miscarriage baby death being followed by the mothers death.
Moms deserve truth.
By the way Tiller the Killer was famous for 3rd trimester abortions. He has split the gates of hell. .....
"Mental health consults" like the single mom can't go to the disco with friends because she has mommy duty taking care of a baby.
And.... we're officially off the rails. Quoting just for the sheer fun of your insanity. The truth comes out: It's not the life of the baby you're trying to save. You just want to punish women, because you think they shouldn't be allowed to have fun. And you assume that if a woman is pregnant, it means she must have had fun.

The crazy is strong in this one.

This is going to be fun.

D&E is performed during the 2nd trimester. D&C during the 3rd. It appears you are the one who doesn't know the difference.

Here are several sources that explain what I was saying, including government-sponsored, international medical, and private medical sources. Three completely different types of sources all saying the same thing.

Now, if you have a reputable source that disagrees with these, by all means, please share it. Emphasis on the "reputable."

Usually the woman goes into contractions within hours. If it's days, she's already in danger of sepsis. And sometimes it is days. And if she waits that long, she'll be dead if something isn't done before that.

The reason you don't mention that is it is an anti-woman talking point. You're all about health as long as it is for the health of a man.

Two.
The first was when I was 20. My husband at the time was abusive. Neither of us would survive staying with the husband, and I would not have been able to get out of the marriage if I were pregnant. I got an elective abortion at 6 weeks, and was free from him within a few months.
The second was when I was 39. Hubby #2 and I were trying to get pregnant, but this one was ectopic. While I was devastated, hubby said something great that put it all into perspective: "We know that you're not all dried up and I'm not shooting blanks." We tried again as soon as the doc cleared us for landing, as it were, and 9 months later -- exactly 1 year after that abortion -- my son was born.

Just one. Above-mentioned son was delivered by C-section. We were hoping to do a natural, but his head was too big. I said it was because of his big brain, but hubby said he was just as stubborn as his mama. LOL.

Wrong. See above.

A vast majority of doctors are pro-choice. They recognize that the best option is for a baby to be born to a mother who has the ability to care for it. Period.

And.... we're officially off the rails. Quoting just for the sheer fun of your insanity. The truth comes out: It's not the life of the baby you're trying to save. You just want to punish women, because you think they shouldn't be allowed to have fun. And you assume that if a woman is pregnant, it means she must have had fun.

Wonderful, brave post. What an antidote to the one-dimensional "pro-life" mob.

Pro-lifers vs pro-deatherism

Reminder Planned Parenthood evolved from the White supremacist

American Eugenics Society

Sanger's eugenics policies included an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods, and full family planning autonomy for the able-minded, as well as compulsory segregation or sterilization for the "profoundly retarded

No. The abortion industry sought COMPULSORY sterilization of people they deemed inferior.

This is going to be fun.

Two.

Wrong. See above.

Hugs.
Consider there to be a pint pulled for you.

huh?
what are you even talking about?
He/she is parroting pro-choice arguments. There's nothing wrong/bad with abortion, you have no business telling women what to do with their bodies, etc.

This person's upset because a pro-choicer said something he/she agrees with, namely that "We wish nobody was ever in a position where they felt they needed to choose abortion"

You are blocked from comment on baby right to life and safety? Why

Because you disagree with me, I suppose.

Our Yacht Club neighbor got married and mom got pregnant. She got brain cancer a couple of months later. Declined radiation and chemo which would damage her boy. He was born healthy and she died of cancer. what a handsome and healthy young man.

That's her choice to refuse the treatment, which is fine. As I said in the post you quoted:

The mother could choose not to save herself

Abortion is selfish.

I didn't say otherwise. Most actions humans take are due to being selfish.

Abortion is driven by expediency

Again, I never said otherwise. Early on, there's no structures that are correlated to personhood, so there's no person harmed. If abortion is going to be done, it should be done as early as possible. Preferable, the woman should be on birth control and the man should wear a condom. The easiest surgical option to prevent an abortion is to freeze sperm and get a vasectomy.

Abortion is the dark element in humanity

If so, pro-lifers should bite the bullet and advocate wider acceptance of and usage of contraceptives. Then the demand for abortion services would decrease.

Is English not your first language? I'm asking you why you think it's any of your business whether or not a woman chooses to have an abortion.
It is. Why? Did I say something in french? And yet you still have not shown that I actually do think it is my business. Why do you imagine that I would think this?

do not insult others, calling them names
He/she is parroting pro-choice arguments. There's nothing wrong/bad with abortion, you have no business telling women what to do with their bodies, etc.

This person's upset because a pro-choicer said something he/she agrees with, namely that "We wish nobody was ever in a position where they felt they needed to choose abortion"
Ah. Ok.
EDIT name calling

Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness, I have a friend who sees abortion like any other medical procedure. She says, "we don't say 'I'm pro-choice but anti-appendectomy. If someone needs their appendix removed, they should have the choice to do it, but it's something that shouldn't happen." In other words, we shouldn't see abortion as any more tragic than someone having their appendix removed.

Perhaps she's not "pro-abortion," but she's certainly not "anti-abortion." Right?
Fundie abortion views. The "I have a friend" sources?

Medicaly required to prevent the mother from dying of septic shock, or internal hemorage, or any other fatal consequence of a failed pregnancy, or being too young to carry pregnancy to term.

Most
There you go again. Abortionist quaks create septic shock, bleeding perforated uterus complications. Quacks.
You are a medical outsider and have no idea how much damage the butchers do to mothers in their abortion mills.

I'm pro choice. I think the choice should be made before one gets pregnant, not after. Those who get pregnant after should stick with their earlier decision.
Hi Shnarkle. Thank you for your response.

So you would be in favor of abortion in the case of rape, since that wasn't her choice.

Why do you believe a woman should not be allowed to get an abortion in other cases? I'm not trying to be snide here, I would genuinely like to know your reasoning.

Back