Is there anyone here who is pro-choice?

Who is deluding me and millions of others.
You are deluding each other. Each generation is deluding its offspring. Societies are purging the non-deluded, at times, violently. Deluded politicians give tax-breaks to organisations that spread further delusion. TV delusionists earn millions by exacerbating and preying on their deluded followers. It's no wonder that the delusion has persisted for so long.

You are deluding each other. Each generation is deluding its offspring. Societies are purging the non-deluded, at times, violently. Deluded politicians give tax-breaks to organisations that spread further delusion. TV delusionists earn millions by exacerbating and preying on their deluded followers. It's no wonder that the delusion has persisted for so long.
It's almost as if people are willing to pay to be deluded...

Again

You are all assuming you are not being deluded by someone.

My belief says, that God is real. I am not deluded into that by media, culture, upbringing or anything of the sort.
That is you bias and assumption.

You can assume what you want, and ignore what I say. It does not matter to me.

I have had a personal revelation from God, and none of the influences you all cited had anything to do with a Spiritual revelation.
I can easily distinguish between being convicted in my heart, and mental compliance to someone or something that may influence my way of thinking.

So how do you know you are not the ones who are spiritually bankrupt because you are being deluded by someone.

But even if the gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing, among whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of those who do not believe so they would not see the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God.

Again

You are all assuming you are not being deluded by someone.

My belief says, that God is real. I am not deluded into that by media, culture, upbringing or anything of the sort.
Fair enough. But you must admit that if you are deluded into it by one of those things, you wouldn't realise it. Nobody who's deluded realises that their deluded - otherwise they wouldn't be deluded.

Of course, the same is true of us. If, as you suggest, we are deluded, then we won't realise it.

So we all sit here telling the other people that they are deluded, not us. Impasse.

What's the way to avoid the impasse? Evidence. That's what all rational people value in determining what to believe. Neither you nor me nor any other (sane) person believes something if the evidence shows it to be false. And - whether you believe it or not - given sufficient evidence I (and other atheists) would believe in the god that was evidenced.

That's why we constantly ask for evidence of what the religious claim. Now it may be that what the religious believe is, by its nature, impossible or difficult to believe. In that case (obviously) we're not going to get the evidence we seek. But, to be fair in the discussion, you must understand that despite the fact that we disagree with you, we are earnest in our search for the truth and would be convinced by adequate evidence, despite the fact that the evidence available to us thus far has not done so.

Fair enough. But you must admit that if you are deluded into it by one of those things, you wouldn't realise it. Nobody who's deluded realises that their deluded - otherwise they wouldn't be deluded.

Of course, the same is true of us. If, as you suggest, we are deluded, then we won't realise it.

So we all sit here telling the other people that they are deluded, not us. Impasse.

What's the way to avoid the impasse? Evidence. That's what all rational people value in determining what to believe. Neither you nor me nor any other (sane) person believes something if the evidence shows it to be false. And - whether you believe it or not - given sufficient evidence I (and other atheists) would believe in the god that was evidenced.

That's why we constantly ask for evidence of what the religious claim. Now it may be that what the religious believe is, by its nature, impossible or difficult to believe. In that case (obviously) we're not going to get the evidence we seek. But, to be fair in the discussion, you must understand that despite the fact that we disagree with you, we are earnest in our search for the truth and would be convinced by adequate evidence, despite the fact that the evidence available to us thus far has not done so.
God told us you would be deluded. He told us why and you even confirmed God was correct.

The only way to remove a fetus at 17 weeks is called "abortion." This is the medical term for the removal of a fetus at any point in a pregnancy other than live birth (whether that birth is vaginal or by C-section).
2 medical terms pro-deathers working outside of hospitals are Not familiar with

D&E and D&C

None of the ignorant pro-deathers use terms used every day in real hospitals.

Most hospitals that refuse to do abortions, may schedule more than 1 D&C procedure to remove a still born baby, Miscarriage.

You are NOT familiar with medical terminology.

Back