Is there really a Congressman who performed as a drag queen?

Is there really a Congressman who performed as a drag queen?
Most of them parlay their time in government into a job where they are paid to extort their old coworkers.

This guy has that evil extortion practice goin for him, he additionally can skim some money by stripping for little children.

Ask "the left".

I - me - don't especially like them; I just don't hate and fear them as the right does.
Agreed, but it should be pointed out that male entertainers have dressed as women throughout history.

In recent times, I remember seeing Sid Caesar dressed as a woman on his TV show, and Tom Hanks got his start on the TV show "Bosom Buddies".

Also there were the popular movies "Some Like it Hot", "Tootsie" and "Mrs. Doubtfire".

Men in drag have become very mainstream.

As for these drag shows, pictures suggest the performers are quite "out there" in terms of dress and makeup - not to my taste.

WAY off topic.

Your leftist pals can bail them out. Many did not live in Georgia and some had explosives according to the Police. These are not J6 terrorists (Trump supporters)

Agreed, but it should be pointed out that male entertainers have dressed as women throughout history.

In recent times, I remember seeing Sid Caesar dressed as a woman on his TV show, and Tom Hanks got his start on the TV show "Bosom Buddies".

Also there were the popular movies "Some Like it Hot", "Tootsie" and "Mrs. Doubtfire".

Men in drag have become very mainstream.

As for these drag shows, pictures suggest the performers are quite "out there" in terms of dress and makeup - not to my taste.
There you go again. What do you mean by women?

Well the left doesnt want them grooming children either. Its the woke ideology that does
Cracker claiming to not be a leftist is kinda funny. His idea must be you can support and defend every leftist idea like he does, but he identifies as "not leftist."

Agreed, but it should be pointed out that male entertainers have dressed as women
So.lets get this straight so we know what you mean. A woman has XX chromosomes and female anatomy, vagina and womb etc? Right?

Back