Is this man laicized?

balshan

Father Gerald Risdale one of the worse abusive priests in this country has been jailed but has he been laicized?

Here are some of the things that this man did:

“Ridsdale told her: ‘Jesus died for our sins so we could be forgiven and if I confess to this sin I might be forgiven.’... (This girl's father gave her naked to the priest to abuse)...
Ridsdale told a nine-year-old altar boy “God will forgive all of your sins” as he raped him, McWilliams said.
Afterwards he told the sobbing boy to pray for forgiveness. “He also told [him] that if he ever told anyone, God would punish his family.”..
McWilliams said Ridsdale told one boy: “Don’t tell your mum and dad or your dad could die.”

all told he was convicted for abusing 58 children maybe more and don't forget not all abused children have come forward.

This man was moved from parish to parish. Sent from Australia to Mexico. Accompanied to court by Archbishop Pell, whilst the victims had no one accompany them to court. How can he possible turn wine and bread into the body and blood of Jesus and then touch it and not die, if what the RCC says about their communion is true?
I cannot find where he has been laicized and this is sort of fruit is why the RCC is not the one true church. The fact that the RCC is not honest about these men, shows it has no compassion and empathy.

Back