Is Voodoo Practiced in the Vatican?

Septextura

That's okay, I was just about to sacrifice a chicken to my pagan mother goddess anyway. I wonder if I can use KFC instead; at least that way, I don't have to clean up the blood.

But it's already done. Looksy:

Don't tell me you haven't figured out the eucharistic miracle is just one of Rome's pious frauds?

The question remains, is it animal or human blood.

Last edited:

RayneBeau

Maybe if it came with free beignets mmm
At the beginning of the year 2002, Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II hosted another "pan-Christian" gathering at St. Francis of Assisi Basilica. Perhaps the pope did provide free beignets for those employed in his preparation of this event, when all of the crucifixes and trappings of traditional Catholicism were covered with drapes.

jonathan_hili

At the beginning of the year 2002, Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II hosted another "pan-Christian" gathering at St. Francis of Assisi Basilica. Perhaps the pope did provide free beignets for those employed in his preparation of this event, when all of the crucifixes and trappings of traditional Catholicism were covered with drapes.
Maybe. If so, he's got good taste.

RayneBeau

Only when he is speaking excathedra.
Sort of ding, but only if Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II spoke his Roman Catholic voodoo ex cathedra, while in the room with the Muslims in the room facing Mecca, which he graciously provided for the Muslims during their stay at the Vatican (the 'room' was within the nun's convent on the lower level of the St. Francis of Assisi's Basilica).

RayneBeau

The Zoroastrians thought JP II had really "good taste" when he allocated a room with windows in it so that they could burn their wooden chips during their invited stay at the Vatican for another of JP's "pan-Christian" gatherings.

jonathan_hili

The Zoroastrians thought JP II had really "good taste" when he allocated a room with windows in it so that they could burn their wooden chips during their invited stay at the Vatican for another of JP's "pan-Christian" gatherings.
I prefer my wooden chips fried but oh well...

Zoroastrianism was very influential on the formation of the Deuteronomistic redaction of the OT.

RayneBeau

Do you think that the Jews who were invited to the Vatican 'gathering' also thought that Roman Catholic Pope JP II had "good taste" in providing them a room in the Vatican, that had not been blessed in the name of Jesus Christ?

jonathan_hili

Do you think that the Jews who were invited to the Vatican 'gathering' also thought that Roman Catholic Pope JP II had "good taste" in providing them a room in the Vatican, that had not been blessed in the name of Jesus Christ?
I have no idea. I'm sure there are lots of rooms in the Vatican (which is a huge place) that haven't been blessed in the name of Jesus Christ. Do you think Jews would have melted if they had to stay in such a room? I don't really get the point you're making.

RayneBeau

I have no idea. I'm sure there are lots of rooms in the Vatican (which is a huge place) that haven't been blessed in the name of Jesus Christ. Do you think Jews would have melted if they had to stay in such a room? I don't really get the point you're making.
Let me get right to the point which was one of the highlights of this ecumenical "gathering" assembled by Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II. It came when a voodoo priest ascended to the pulpit within the central sanctuary of the basilica to shake a rattle at all those in attendance, including the Roman Catholics "Holy Father" before placing them all under a voodoo spell of tranquility.
Michael Dimond and Peter Dimond, "John Paul II: Manifest Heretic Who Claimed to Be Pope (1978-2005)."

Is this what JP II's supposed predecessor Peter would have done? What about Jesus - how did that honor Him?

Last edited:

jonathan_hili

Let me get right to the point which was one of the highlights of this ecumenical "gathering" assembled by Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II. It came when a voodoo priest ascended to the pulpit within the central sanctuary of the basilica to shake a rattle at all those in attendance, including the Roman Catholics "Holy Father" before placing them all under a voodoo spell of tranquility.
Michael Dimond and Peter Dimond, "John Paul II: Manifest Heretic Who Claimed to Be Pope (1978-2005)."

Is this what JP II's supposed predecessor Peter would have done? What about Jesus - how did that honor Him?
Where are you getting this from? I mean, if the source you are using is called: John Paul II: Manifest Heretic Who Claimed to Be Pope (1978-2005), I somehow am doubtful of its impartiality!!!

Can you show me some evidence to support this claim, please?

(Okay, looked up the authors. They are sedavacantist.)