Is Voodoo Practiced in the Vatican?

RayneBeau

It wasn't given by the OP. You haven't provided any trustworthy evidence to support your claim. I did ask a couple of times for evidence about the claim of voodoo going on in the Vatican and all I was given was a reference to a book by two sedevacantists.
Untrue.
Why did you climb back in a hole when I gave you adequate "evidence" from a well-known Roman Catholic apologist? Hmm? You're just digging your hole deeper. Have you diligently sought out, prayed and trusted Jesus Christ to give you insight and an answer? Or are you afraid of the truth He always reveals ?

jonathan_hili

Untrue.
Why did you climb back in a hole when I gave you adequate "evidence" from a well-known Roman Catholic apologist? Hmm? You're just digging your hole deeper. Have you diligently sought out, prayed and trusted Jesus Christ to give you insight and an answer? Or are you afraid of the truth He always reveals ?
You quoted this from Sungenis:

"If the pope believes a world religion can pray for physical and spiritual blessings as a mutual concern with Catholics, then it appears he must also believe that the pagan has an established, not just incidental, relationship with God, to the point where God would hear the prayers of a pagan the same as he would hear the prayers of any faithful Catholic. Moreover, it suggests that God is not the least bit disturbed by the pagan's worship of false gods and sinful lifestyle, nor the least bit disturbed that the Catholic is not discouraging the pagan from his false worship and lifestyle."

That doesn't in any way evidence the claim of voodoo practice at the Vatican. As I said, Sungenis can have that opinion and maybe he's right, but that's different from the OP claim.

Trusting in Christ, I am always looking for the truth, irrespective of who is right.

RayneBeau

"If the pope believes a world religion can pray for physical and spiritual blessings as a mutual concern with Catholics, then it appears he must also believe that the pagan has an established, not just incidental, relationship with God, to the point where God would hear the prayers of a pagan the same as he would hear the prayers of any faithful Catholic. Moreover, it suggests that God is not the least bit disturbed by the pagan's worship of false gods and sinful lifestyle, nor the least bit disturbed that the Catholic is not discouraging the pagan from his false worship and lifestyle."

That doesn't in any way evidence the claim of voodoo practice at the Vatican. As I said, Sungenis can have that opinion and maybe he's right, but that's different from the OP claim.

Trusting in Christ, I am always looking for the truth, irrespective of who is right.
You will never find the truth if you look anywhere besides Jesus Christ. He is a fool who does not begin his thinking with reverence for the Lord Jesus and His Word.

RayneBeau

It wasn't given by the OP. You haven't provided any trustworthy evidence to support your claim. I did ask a couple of times for evidence about the claim of voodoo going on in the Vatican and all I was given was a reference to a book by two sedevacantists.
AGAIN - SO WHAT if the publication was by 2 sedevacantists! That does not change any of the facts one iota! It has nothing to do with what the Roman Catholic pope did.

Answer my questions about the Popes actions - Is this what JP II's supposed predecessor Peter would have done? What about Jesus - how did that honor Him?

RayneBeau

No! YOU have made it quite obvious that YOU are very much afraid of the 'truth', therefore you are NOT looking for the truth - YOU are looking for someone or something that agrees with what YOU want to believe, even if it is Satan himself.

RayneBeau

Let me get right to the point which was one of the highlights of this ecumenical "gathering" assembled by Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II. It came when a voodoo priest ascended to the pulpit within the central sanctuary of the basilica to shake a rattle at all those in attendance, including the Roman Catholics "Holy Father" before placing them all under a voodoo spell of tranquility.
Michael Dimond and Peter Dimond, "John Paul II: Manifest Heretic Who Claimed to Be Pope (1978-2005)."

Is this what JP II's supposed predecessor Peter would have done? What about Jesus - how did that honor Him?
It's been 2 full weeks now that you have ignored, danced around, joked about, spun your Roman Catholic heels around, and dopily tried to make your Roman Catholic friends happy by responding to the questions asked directly to you, as if the well publicized matter never happened, and deliberately disregarding entirely and repeatedly the two questions asked of you, that are highlighted in bold again for your response.
Is this what JP II's supposed predecessor Peter would have done? What about Jesus - how did that honor Him?

RayneBeau

I prefer my wooden chips fried but oh well...

Zoroastrianism was very influential on the formation of the Deuteronomistic redaction of the OT.
How very telling that you can quickly make an off-topic observation on Zoroastrianism, but you will not answer a simple question repeatedly asked of you in regards to the OP, your beliefs in Roman Catholicism and your beliefs about Jesus Christ. . . . Once again, the OP related questions are:

balshan

How very telling that you can quickly make an off-topic observation on Zoroastrianism, but you will not answer a simple question repeatedly asked of you in regards to the OP, your beliefs in Roman Catholicism and your beliefs about Jesus Christ. . . . Once again, the OP related questions are:

It is the normal practice of RCs, divert and don't answer. They know that their popes are not apostolic and do not do as the apostles would have done. They certainly do not follow Jesus, if they did they would never have allowed their institution to syncretize.

jonathan_hili

Peter did some stupid things, so it's not beyond him.

As I have said from the start, this claim of voodoo at the Vatican is pretty silly and hard to credit (or justify) with evidence.

RayneBeau

Peter did some stupid things, so it's not beyond him.

As I have said from the start, this claim of voodoo at the Vatican is pretty silly and hard to credit (or justify) with evidence.
Your whimpering and vacillating all over this thread and whining because you demand to have to have some kind of guarantee that meets with your self-righteous approval, trying to convince yourself to make the Roman Catholic Church's Satanic actions be all right for you, is just so comical and revealing to watch and read how you repeatedly make attempts to make the RCC 'look' good and to bring comfort to yourself and any others that might be reading the thread.
There are no guarantees with the RCC as to what rabbit they'll pull out of their pagan Nimrod fish hats next. You're either going to have to learn to live with all your panicky thoughts about what the RCC will come up with next, or be brave and take the risk to take off the ball and chain of Roman Catholicism and 'put on the light yoke of Jesus Christ' - you won't have to make up foolish excuses and be needy for 'guarantees' with the Son of God. Just think - no more head trips with the RCC - imagine that! So, get off your self-made Roman Catholic throne, and discard all your silly excuses, and follow Jesus Christ.

jonathan_hili

Your whimpering and vacillating all over this thread and whining because you demand to have to have some kind of guarantee that meets with your self-righteous approval, trying to convince yourself to make the Roman Catholic Church's Satanic actions be all right for you, is just so comical and revealing to watch and read how you repeatedly make attempts to make the RCC 'look' good and to bring comfort to yourself and any others that might be reading the thread.
There are no guarantees with the RCC as to what rabbit they'll pull out of their pagan Nimrod fish hats next. You're either going to have to learn to live with all your panicky thoughts about what the RCC will come up with next, or be brave and take the risk to take off the ball and chain of Roman Catholicism and 'put on the light yoke of Jesus Christ' - you won't have to make up foolish excuses and be needy for 'guarantees' with the Son of God. Just think - no more head trips with the RCC - imagine that! So, get off your self-made Roman Catholic throne, and discard all your silly excuses, and follow Jesus Christ.
Just some reliable evidence would be nice.

By His Mercy

Woah. There's so many of these voodoo dolls out there.

I googled for "voodoo altar" and look what comes up.

Haitian voodoo altar. Religious syncretism at it's best. No Calvin and Beza dolls though. 😢

That weird stuff from the Caribbean is due to the fact that at one time they were forced to be Catholic. That's a problem we Catholics have had in the past. The people wanted to practice their African spiritualism, but wrapped it in Christian garb, hiding their traditional religion so they wouldn't get caught. So you get these crazy mixes of Christian and traditional spiritism as a result. This doesn't reflect true Catholic teaching, but an unfortunate merging.

-BHM

By His Mercy

There are no guarantees with the RCC as to what rabbit they'll pull out of their pagan Nimrod fish hats next.
There are guarantees in the Catholic church. E.g., if we confess (true repentance is just expected), He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness (1 Jn 1:9) because He is the propitiation (1 Jn 2:2...three verses later...in context).

But most protestants tell me their future sins are forgiven right now! Absolute madness!

-BHM

Septextura

That weird stuff from the Caribbean is due to the fact that at one time they were forced to be Catholic. That's a problem we Catholics have had in the past. The people wanted to practice their African spiritualism, but wrapped it in Christian garb, hiding their traditional religion so they wouldn't get caught. So you get these crazy mixes of Christian and traditional spiritism as a result. This doesn't reflect true Catholic teaching, but an unfortunate merging.

-BHM

My friend, that's what Rome is. Always was and will remain till the end. It's the fourth kingdom, it's the beast.

You've been told a lie that all pagan religious cults of the Roman empire were destroyed and that pure Christianity prevailed. All of those cults including Christianity were meshed together in one syncretic imperial religion. All Roman Catholics practice pagan rituals and are completely ignorant of it. Innovations that don't get rejected outright become old canonical traditions. Heresies that don't get suppressed become orthodoxy.

The pope brought Pachamama idols into your temples, mixed them together with all other idols introduced through the ages. He's making a one world imperial religion, as Rome always does.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus.

Pius X is venerated as orthodox, unlike Francis, right? Yet he's dressed grotesquely as a pagan high priest (that's what Pontifex Maximus means), giving the blessing of Sabazius.

Last edited:

By His Mercy

My friend, that's what Rome is. Always was and will remain till the end. It's the fourth kingdom, it's the beast.

You've been told a lie that all pagan religious cults of the Roman empire were destroyed and that pure Christianity prevailed. All of those cults including Christianity were meshed together in one syncretic imperial religion. All Roman Catholics practice pagan rituals and are completely ignorant of it. Innovations that don't get rejected outright become old canonical traditions. Heresies that don't get suppressed become orthodoxy.

The pope brought Pachamama idols into your temples, mixed them together with all other idols introduced through the ages. He's making a one world imperial religion, as Rome always does.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus.

Pius X is venerated as orthodox, unlike Francis, right? Yet he's dressed grotesquely as a pagan high priest (that's what Pontifex Maximus means), giving the blessing of Sabazius.
I was referring to something else. You're objection is from the top...a "top down" issue. Mine was a "bottom up" issue. There's no way those strange monstrosities are from Catholic doctrine.

Which pagan rituals? Christmas trees? Easter eggs? Doesn't bother me. I've read books by missionaries where they suggest starting with what people believe and imagery they use, and reinterpreting that somehow to point to Christ. So instead of having the practice of two different religions, they look for a way to have one. They give the native religion deeper meaning, and get the focus on Christ so hopefully the anomalies fade away over time. When I look at Easter Eggs or Christmas trees, i never think of pagan religion. They got re-appropriated to point to Christ and nobody uses these to worship false gods in place of Christ. Most people don't even know their origins. Maybe now we should ditch them, although it would be hard, but they don't seem to draw people away from Christ. They're used to celebrate Christ. I'm not legalistic...when I see someone's Christmas manger scene with a little baby Jesus, I don't cry "idolatry". It's used to celebrate Jesus. An example of idolatry is when the Jews were tested, they grumbled, they made the Asheraph and/or whatever images for the purpose of expressing their anger at God, turning away from God and worshiping something else in His place. That's idolatry imho. I don't worry about my image on my driver's license, images on coins and currency I use, etc. Lincoln's statue in the Lincoln Memorial. Doesn't bother me at all. And if we can honor Lincoln. why not honor Jesus' earthly parents, the apostles, etc. with paintings and statues? Why can't Jesus and His associates get our best regarding honoring Him? Why do presidents, sports figures, rock stars get our best?

-BHM

Last edited:

RayneBeau

mica

you cannot serve 2 masters...

choose this day who you will serve...

mica

I was referring to something else. You're objection is from the top...a "top down" issue. Mine was a "bottom up" issue. There's no way those strange monstrosities are from Catholic doctrine.

Which pagan rituals? Christmas trees? Easter eggs? Doesn't bother me. I've read books by missionaries where they suggest starting with what people believe and imagery they use, and reinterpreting that somehow to point to Christ. So instead of having the practice of two different religions, they look for a way to have one. They give the native religion deeper meaning, and get the focus on Christ so hopefully the anomalies fade away over time. When I look at Easter Eggs or Christmas trees, i never think of pagan religion. They got re-appropriated to point to Christ and nobody uses these to worship false gods in place of Christ. Most people don't even know their origins. Maybe now we should ditch them, although it would be hard, but they don't seem to draw people away from Christ. They're used to celebrate Christ. I'm not legalistic...when I see someone's Christmas manger scene with a little baby Jesus, I don't cry "idolatry". It's used to celebrate Jesus. An example of idolatry is when the Jews were tested, they grumbled, they made the Asheraph and/or whatever images for the purpose of expressing their anger at God, turning away from God and worshiping something else in His place. That's idolatry imho. I don't worry about my image on my driver's license, images on coins and currency I use, etc. Lincoln's statue in the Lincoln Memorial. Doesn't bother me at all. And if we can honor Lincoln. why not honor Jesus' earthly parents, the apostles, etc. with paintings and statues? Why can't Jesus and His associates get our best regarding honoring Him? Why do presidents, sports figures, rock stars get our best?

-BHM
I've never bowed before or prayed to any of those people. why would they do that to anyone other than God? why would a catholic claim to be a Christian and bow before or pray to their pope, Mary, a 'saint? a statue representing any of those people?

RayneBeau

That's okay, I was just about to sacrifice a chicken to my pagan mother goddess anyway. I wonder if I can use KFC instead; at least that way, I don't have to clean up the blood.
I must admit, I do enjoy the belly laugh these posts give me.

Enjoy your self-induced belly laughs and your typical sick Roman Catholic humor now, because until your heart is regenerated and your basic self-deceptive Roman Catholic outlook is changed, you will continue to exhibit your willful resistance to the knowledge of God.