Isaiah 41:4

101G

Many, not all seems to think that God as the ECHAD is only a SINGLE only "ONE". I agree. but is this single only ONE is "ANOTHER" of ... HIMSELF ... in a EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh, that was to Come... (John 1:1), the NT.

But, there is one problem in understanding, (for some), that God is the ECHAD of himself being the "FIRST" , and the "LAST".

is there anyone who believe that the term "LAST" here in Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." is a plural word?

God is a FIRST and... and ... and, the LAST of himself. scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

here, is the Last plural, as in Isaiah 41:4?

I would like to hear from anyone who believe so.

for here is the dilemma. if any of the Last is plural, then God is a plurality.

looking to hear from all.

PICJAG, 101G.

Many, not all seems to think that God as the ECHAD is only a SINGLE only "ONE". I agree. but is this single only ONE is "ANOTHER" of ... HIMSELF ... in a EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh, that was to Come... (John 1:1), the NT.

But, there is one problem in understanding, (for some), that God is the ECHAD of himself being the "FIRST" , and the "LAST".

is there anyone who believe that the term "LAST" here in Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." is a plural word?

God is a FIRST and... and ... and, the LAST of himself. scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

PICJAG, 101G.

Achronim, last, is plural, in Isaiah 41:4. There is no room for argument here. There is no dilemma. You just can't accept you're wrong. It's crystal clear you are.

It's been proven to you several times already.

Achronim, last, is plural, in Isaiah 41:4. There is no room for argument here. There is no dilemma. You just can't accept you're wrong. It's crystal clear you are.

It's been proven to you several times already.
ERROR, Last is not plural. now, is Last also plural, in Isaiah 44:6 " Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

ok don knotts your answer..... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.

ERROR, Last is not plural. now, is Last also plural, in Isaiah 44:6 " Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

ok don knotts your answer..... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.
I gave you the Hebrew analysis for Isaiah 41:4. You can deny all you want.

PICJAG, 101G.

the last—
אַחֲרֹנִ֖ים (’a·ḥă·rō·nîm)
Adjective - masculine plural
Strong's 314: Hinder, late, last, western

I know many might be saying why put your response in the Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" topic, instead of here.

well the information I got is importanrt to that topic, concering God ORDER, TIME, OPLACE, or RANK.

PICJAG, 101G.

I know many might be saying why put your response in the Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" topic, instead of here.

well the information I got is importanrt to that topic, concering God ORDER, TIME, OPLACE, or RANK.
Great! You got it wrong in 2 places.

Post in thread 'Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"' https://forums.carm.org/threads/deu...he-lord-our-god-is-one-lord.10269/post-809497

PICJAG, 101G
Obi-wan Kenobi likes oki-dogs ?

Great! You got it wrong in 2 places.
U had it worng in all places, trying to slide off that plural lie, and you was that IGNORANT thinking that it would not be FOUND out?

but no matter, we see your IGNORANCE. now that we have the correct understanding your Hebrew beliefs are down the drain.

PICJAG, 101G.

U had it worng in all places, trying to slide off that plural lie, and you was that IGNORANT thinking that it would not be FOUND out?
Rotfl... you were talking about ordinals and achronim isn't an ordinal.

Why do you think no one is jumping in to support you?

but no matter, we see your IGNORANCE. now that we have the correct understanding your Hebrew beliefs are down the drain.
Well, being that achronim is plural in Hebrew, the ignorance is on your side. Willful ignorance ?.

You're belief system was put on CPR. Rotfl...

PICJAG, 101G.
Love me some Pico...

to myREAL Jewish friends,
Isaiah 41:4 clearly shows that God is a single person in ordinal designations of first and last, so God cannot be a plurality, nor a unity in persons, for ordinal numbers identify POSITION. and ORDER, or RANK. now Genesis 1:1 clearly establish this ORDER.
the term "Beginning". Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.

there is our "LORD", FIRST, as in Isaiah 41:4. as the research states a AFTER must come after the FIRST. here God is the First and he is also the "LAST", supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:12 " Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

here it is confirmed that our LORD is the FIRST, Ordinal, and ,,, "ALSO" .... the LAST. this is bible... no way around this.

so ou rGOD is a FIRST and a LAST in PLACE, TIME, ORDER or RANK.

and that TIME was at John 1:1 ... the messiah, the christ.

PIUCJAG, 101G

Isaiah 41:4 clearly shows that God is a single person in ordinal designations of first and last, so God cannot be a plurality, nor a unity
Wrong. Achronim isn't an ordinal. The relationship here is to the generations. That's the context.

in persons, for ordinal numbers identify POSITION. and ORDER, or RANK. now Genesis 1:1 clearly establish this ORDER.
the term "Beginning". Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
[from the same as H7218]

there is our "LORD", FIRST, as in Isaiah 41:4. as the research states a AFTER must come after the FIRST. here God is the First and he is also the "LAST", supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:12 " Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

here it is confirmed that our LORD is the FIRST, Ordinal, and ,,, "ALSO" .... the LAST. this is biblew... no way around this.
Achar isn't an ordinal either. You're tossing a messy salad.

PIUCJAG, 101G
Achronim isn't an ordinal. So you're DOA. And none of us are your friend.

Isaiah 41:4 clearly shows that God is a single person in ordinal designations of first and last, so God cannot be a plurality, nor a unity in persons, for ordinal numbers identify POSITION. and ORDER, or RANK. now Genesis 1:1 clearly establish this ORDER.
[from the same as H7218]

here it is confirmed that our LORD is the FIRST, Ordinal, and ,,, "ALSO" .... the LAST. this is bible... no way around this.

PIUCJAG, 101G

Yep, achrona, achronim, aren't ordinals. Even your BDB shows this above. ;)

When you try pasting together personal ideology without some sense and reasoning, it falls apart as it has for you.

Sorry, you need to move on to another hobby.

Happy trails to you... boom a de da de da de da... ?

now that we have God as the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last. the next step is to understand these designations.

the First is the CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS. this is the Father/theOrdinal First., JESUS. scripture, Isaiah 44:24 " Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

being Alone, eliminates any plurality, and also it eliminates any "Unity" of the OT.

this is too good not to understand. so in TIME and PLACE in the OT, it's only the Ordinal First, the only ONE PERSON in the ECHAD, and that is to come..... later... LAST.

so again, Isaiah 44:24, and Isaiah 41:4 eliminates any ONENESS, alone, and any trinity of three Persons. or any unity, it only promotes the EQUAL "SHARE" of ONESELF numerically to come. hence the ECHAD of ANOTHER of one's ownself id the ciorrect assessment of the Godhead.

Next, the Ordinal Last, REDEEMER and SAVIOUR.

PICJAG, 101G.

now that we have God as the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last. the next step is to understand these designations.

the First is the CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS. this is the Father/theOrdinal First., JESUS. scripture, Isaiah 44:24 " Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

being Alone, eliminates any plurality, and also it eliminates any "Unity" of the OT.

this is too good not to understand. so in TIME and PLACE in the OT, it's only the Ordinal First, the only ONE PERSON in the ECHAD, and that is to come..... later... LAST.

so again, Isaiah 44:24, and Isaiah 41:4 eliminates any ONENESS, alone, and any trinity of three Persons. or any unity, it only promotes the EQUAL "SHARE" of ONESELF numerically to come. hence the ECHAD of ANOTHER of one's ownself id the ciorrect assessment of the Godhead.

Next, the Ordinal Last, REDEEMER and SAVIOUR.

PICJAG, 101G.
Your ideology was eliminated. Maybe talk to the chipmunks ? about your ideas? Rotfl... they like nuts too. ;)

You're repeating the same garbage. Jesus was created, born in a womb, needed a redeemer, has a LORD, and a Father, and a God, that he prays to and worships. Rotfl...

Last edited:
to all,
as the topic states, "Isaiah 41:4", God is the "Last" to come. he is the LAST ADAM. 1 Corinthians 15:45 " And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

the LAST Adam
Genesis 3:14 " And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"
Genesis 3:15 " And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

her "seed" not in many, but one seed, scripture. Galatians 4:4 " But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"
Galatians 4:5 " To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons."

aqgain, seed, NOT in Many, but ONE,,,,,, the Ordinal Last of Isaiah 41:4 JESUS/YESHUA, the only LTRUE & LIVING God.
another bible prophecy fiulfilled.

PICJAG, 101G.

Back