Isaiah 41:4

the bible is an essays, and I can see U are not reading it either ..... :eek: YIKES!

:ninja:
Oh I study Torah all the time. In great detail. But I am not in this forum to read your essays. If you want me to read you, leave shorter replies. and stop shoving the NT at me. It's not a big thing. You have every right to upload the posts that you wish. And I have every right to ignore them. :)

GINOLJC, TO ALL
since U say U read and study Torah all the time. the son of Isaiah 9:6 who is CALLED the MIGHTY GOD, "The EVERLASTING FATHER" who son is he?

please check it out from the Hebrew perspective,
Hebrew Interlinear, at https://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/isa9.pdf

The TANAKH Sefaria. at https://www.sefaria.org/Isaiah.9.5?lang=bi

and let us know who child/son this is,

PICJAG, 101G.
He is the Son of the living God. God in the Flesh. The Jews need a circumcision of the heart and a renewing of the mind that only Yeshua can do.

GINOLJC, TO ALL
since U say U read and study Torah all the time. the son of Isaiah 9:6 who is CALLED the MIGHTY GOD, "The EVERLASTING FATHER" who son is he?
I have gone over this before.

1. the name is not "the mighty God." the name is "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God." The name is not "The everlasting father." The name is "The everlasting Father is the prince of peace." Jewish names quite commonly make statements about God, such as Samuel aka "God has heard," or Daniel aka "God is judge."

2. Isaiah 9:6 is about King Hezekiah.

I have gone over this before.

1. the name is not "the mighty God." the name is "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God." The name is not "The everlasting father." The name is "The everlasting Father is the prince of peace." Jewish names quite commonly make statements about God, such as Samuel aka "God has heard," or Daniel aka "God is judge."

2. Isaiah 9:6 is about King Hezekiah.
personal interpretation, LOL, LOL, LOL, do you know that the "counselor" is the Holy Spirit, who is the Lord Jesus. ...... about King Hezekiah yea, my .... Foot :) is king Hezekiah name is "mighty God?". no God is strength, is his name counselor, no, prince of peace? no, nor any of the other names
this goes to show how bad one will go to protect a falsehood.

the sefaria text on Isaiah https://www.sefaria.org/texts
For a child has been born to us,
A son has been given us.
And authority has settled on his shoulders.
He has been named
“The Mighty God is planning grace;d
The Eternal Father, a peaceable ruler”—

none of the Hebrew bible has that, the way u say. this is why you are still in darkness, good night, LIGHTS OUT for U.

from reading various topic, it's just mind blowing that people .... today, NOT ALL, are way more Ignorant than the people in the OT. it's no excuse not to a. KNOW the TRUTH, and b. UNDERSTAND the TRUTH. what's WRONG with us today?

simple scripture taken out of context. and this .... we are the LATTER RAIN, or at least supposed to be.

this simple scripture taken out of context, but now revealed. Isa 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

the scripture is self-explanatory. right at the beginning, it states, "WHO" has wrought and done it, this is a QUESTION, and the answer as to what this "WHO" did is, "calling the generations from the beginning?". and then the scripture answer itself as to WHO is. answer, "I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

this verse is the duplicate of John 1:1 where the "WORD" is "WITH" God and is God. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. THE SAME ONE PERSON IN BOTH SCRIPTURES. because Isa 48:12 makes it very plain to understand, "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last". YOU CAIN'T GET ANY PLAINER THAN THAT. the term "also" indicates in addition; too: signifying a plurality of ONE. and this plurality of ONE is an ECHAD od ONE. in the designation of Ordinal First, title Father, and Ordinal Last, title Son.

It's just that simple.

You've been discredited with Isa 41:4 time and time again. Why you use what debunks your ordinal nonsense?

personal interpretation, LOL, LOL, LOL, do you know that the "counselor" is the Holy Spirit, who is the Lord Jesus. ...... about King Hezekiah yea, my .... Foot :) is king Hezekiah name is "mighty God?". no God is strength, is his name counselor, no, prince of peace? no, nor any of the other names

A son has been given us.
He has been named

none of the Hebrew bible has that, the way u say. this is why you are still in darkness, good night, LIGHTS OUT for U.
But Jesus himself says he's neither God nor the Father in John 20:17, and in Mat 16:17 he says God isn't flesh and blood. Yep, you're in the dark alright.

A son has been given us.
He has been named

The Hebrew language does not have linking verbs like English does. When we translate we must add an is or was or will be to make it sensible in English: For example, Dani-el is literally two words "Judge-God." To make that sound sensible in English we say it "God is our judge"

In that same way, when in Hebrew it says "Wonderful counselor, might God" it makes more sense to say "the mighty God is a wonderful counselor."

Anyhow, I am not fluent in Hebrew, I just know some basics. If you want to know more than this, talk with an Israeli.

so don't be sorry, "be happy" for us who come to God, Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. let's see it. Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
I just LOVE this.

Sushi man, you crack me up. Paul the apostate, as is well known, takes verses in the Tanakh out of context regularly. Point in fact, your reference to Romans 9:25, and then to Hos 2:23 proves this. If you read the context of Hosea 2 and Hosea 1:6-10, you'll see that the reference was with respect to Israel, not gentiles nor the church.

That was so easy. ;)

ROTFL...

The Hebrew language does not have linking verbs like English does. When we translate we must add an is or was or will be to make it sensible in English: For example, Dani-el is literally two words "Judge-God." To make that sound sensible in English we say it "God is our judge"

In that same way, when in Hebrew it says "Wonderful counselor, might God" it makes more sense to say "the mighty God is a wonderful counselor."

Anyhow, I am not fluent in Hebrew, I just know some basics. If you want to know more than this, talk with an Israeli.
makes no difference, it's the same one person, and king Hezekiah is no might God, so U are reproved.

makes no difference, it's the same one person, and king Hezekiah is no might God, so U are reproved.

Kings act as God in His place. There was nothing mighty about Jesus.

Hezekiah on the other hand was named My Might is YH.

No one is saying Hezekiah is the mighty God. You are creating a straw man to knock down. The complete name is "A wonderful counselor IS the mighty God, " and is an appropriate name for a Jewish man.

No one is saying Hezekiah is the mighty God. You are creating a straw man to knock down. The complete name is "A wonderful counselor IS the mighty God, " and is an appropriate name for a Jewish man
Everybody flips out over godly names. It's ridiculous the inconsistencies of these people with other names like Daniel, Isaiah, Elisha, Adonijah, Elijah, etc. I guess they're divine as well. ;)

Last edited:
there is only one Name that Counts...... "JESUS" who is the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER, CREATOR and MAKER of ALL THINGS. and he, JESUS, being in the ECHAD is Son, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL TH\INGS

that one Name "JESUS" is God Holy Name.

there is only one Name that Counts...... "JESUS" who is the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER, CREATOR and MAKER of ALL THINGS. and he, JESUS, being in the ECHAD is Son, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL TH\INGS

that one Name "JESUS" is God Holy Name.

Malachi 2:10 says there's only one Father. Jesus isn't him, nor does the Mighty God die.

BTW, the name Jesus means YH is salvation, short for YHWH. The name hasn't changed. Rotfl...

Malachi 2:10 says there's only one Father. Jesus isn't him, nor does the Mighty God die.
is not the "LORD" father? let's see, Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand."

and did not the "LORD" lay the foundation of the earth in creation? Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

now this, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

yes, the same Lord of David the Son...... LOL, LOL, LOL, reproved, and busted. either you have two creators of the LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 is the "Lord" David Son.... LOL, LOL, LOL.... Oh my....

is not the "LORD" father? let's see, Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand."

and did not the "LORD" lay the foundation of the earth in creation? Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

now this, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

yes, the same Lord of David the Son...... LOL, LOL, LOL, reproved, and busted. either you have two creators of the LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 is the "Lord" David Son.... LOL, LOL, LOL.... Oh my....

Yep, one person, the Father did it all by himself without Jesus.

Read John 20:17 and Matthew 16:17.

Back