Isaiah 48:16, Jesus the "LORD", or the "Lord?"

101G

GINOLJC, to all.
Happy post Labor Day,

Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

To all who say, "It was the prophet Isaiah that was sent". we all know that's in ERROR, because Isaiah was not from the beginning, the TIME that was. also to those who say the Son was Sent.

Let's all fess up and be truthful to the Word of God. because the Word of God clearly states he who did the sending is the "Lord God", who is JESUS, yes the Lord Jesus.

if we're truthful, we must obey the scriptures. so, what's the dilemma?

in Revelation 1:1 someone sent "his" angel to John with the revelation of Jesus the Christ. and the angel that was sent told us who sent him, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

here, the angel who was sent said, "the Lord God of the holy Prophets sent him". let's be sure about the holy prophets. 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

so clearly the holy prophets were the OT prophets spoken of by the angel. so, the Lord God here, is the OT God. let's see by name who this OT prophets God is. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

so, it was the Lord Jesus of the OT, and his Spirit, the Spirit of Christ, who is God of the OT.

let's be truthful, the ONLY GOD of the OT id the "LORD" our God, per Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

now if JESUS is not the same person, then the book of Revelation is in ERROR, meaning God then must be in ERROR, God forbid NO.

so, the Question begs to be answered, "How is Jesus Both "LORD", and "Lord", meaning Father and Son at the same time in, in, in, CREATION.

Either one live with an ERROR all their life, here better known as a LIE, or do one find out the TRUTH, and Live all their life with the TRUTH.

the starting of the TRUTH lay in Genesis 1:1 at the "BEGINNING" and supported by Deuteronomy 6:4. the "ONE" .... "LORD", who is God.

forget the prophet Isaiah was sent lie and examine the "Son" who was sent. in doing that the TRUTH will be revealed.

PICJAG, 101G.

I have no problem in understanding the TRUTH. What was spoken in Genesis 1:1 and supported by Deuteronomy 6:4, and just about every scripture in the bible, the answer is Clear. God is the ECHAD of himself, “SHARED EQUALLY” Spirit wise, IN HEAVEN as LORD/Father, (while G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. in a state of flesh bone and blood on Earth), as Lord/Son.
1. to make empty.

This answered all and every question in the bible concerning the Godhead. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

there is no excuse. The only excuses that exist are these, and they are just that, excuses.

#1. God is a trinity of persons, ERROR.

#2. God is only “ONE” as in Oneness taught by the UPCI and a few others, also in ERROR.

#3. Jesus is not God, but only a man, God’s shaliah, or agent. ERROR.

#4. and various other ERRORS, via other sect, and or other religious beliefs…. all are false.

The ONLY TRUTH as said, JESUS/GOD is the ECHAD of himself shared in Flesh.

:ninja:

To all who say, "It was the prophet Isaiah that was sent". we all know that's in ERROR, because Isaiah was not from the beginning, the TIME that was. also to those who say the Son was Sent.
Your strawman would be in error...as Isaiah is speaking in a "Thus says the LORD your Redeemer,the Holy One of Israel" fashion.

Your strawman would be in error...as Isaiah is speaking in a "Thus says the LORD your Redeemer,the Holy One of Israel" fashion.
let's check this as u say strawman out. if what u say is true, then who was sent? remember it's the "Lord God" and his Spirit who did the sending, and Jesus is the Lord God, so, who was sent?

here's the dilemma for many. the Lord Jesus is the Lord God who is sending, according to the scriptures in Revelation. and if he's sending how then did, he come? for the Scriptures are clear the Father sent the Son.

so, the question remains how did the Lord God send himself?

let's check this as u say strawman out. if what u say is true, then who was sent? remember it's the "Lord God" and his Spirit who did the sending, and Jesus is the Lord God, so, who was sent?

Jesus was sent by the trinitarian God....it was determined before the world began.

here's the dilemma for many. the Lord Jesus is the Lord God who is sending, according to the scriptures in Revelation. and if he's sending how then did, he come? for the Scriptures are clear the Father sent the Son.

so, the question remains how did the Lord God send himself?

As an analogy...lets say a corporation has 3 co-presidents. The 3 determine that co-president #2 would drop their responsibilities and work on the front line. he would still be a president but act in the role of the common worker.

As an analogy...lets say a corporation has 3 co-presidents. The 3 determine that co-president #2 would drop their responsibilities and work on the front line. he would still be a president but act in the role of the common worker.
ERROR, are not your three persons the same ONE Spirit? so which one of the three person of the "ONE" Spirit dropped his responsibilities,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself meaning.
1. to make empty.

so, please tell us how much of the ONE Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')? maybe 1/3, or was all of the "ONE" Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')?

please tell us?.

ERROR, are not your three persons the same ONE Spirit? so which one of the three person of the "ONE" Spirit dropped his responsibilities,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself meaning.
1. to make empty.

so, please tell us how much of the ONE Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')? maybe 1/3, or was all of the "ONE" Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')?

please tell us?.

In a sense they are the same one spirit...they are the same essence and nature seen as 3 persons.

At the baptism of Jesus...he was standing in the water. At the baptism God the Father spoke...at the baptism the Holy Spirit descended as a dove.

This seems to complicate and contradict your description of God.

Do you have some sort of decoder ring that points out the errors?
Read the OP, there u will find the RING..... (smile).... :eek: YIKES!

In a sense they are the same one spirit...they are the same essence and nature seen as 3 persons.
in a sense? u don't know?
At the baptism of Jesus...he was standing in the water. At the baptism God the Father spoke...at the baptism
ERROR, the scriptures said a Voice, it did not say the Father's voice. try again.
This seems to complicate and contradict your description of God.
no, just yours, now try again.

So in your Trinitarian analogy...

Is co-president #2 an actual common worker while working on the front line?

Or does he just have the external appearance of being a common worker.

here is the three persons, (co-equal) and one Spirit dilemma. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Being, that's present tense, and "Form" is NATURE, not essence, but NATURE. and God is "a" one Spirit, per John 4:24a. now if ONE person of the One Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. 1. to make empty. and the scripture states, "BEING" in the Form/Spirit.... HOW MUCH OF THE SPIRIT WAS G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') for that one Person? this is a many of Christian dilemma.

with the understanding that is found in revelation 1:1, 22:6, and 22:16 eliminates any three persons in any Godhead. the challenge is still on for a truthful answer to Isaiah 48:16.

The Son was sent by The Father and The Holy Spirit.

ERROR, the scriptures said a Voice, it did not say the Father's voice. try again.
The voice said...this is my beloved Son. So, yes, it was the fathers voice.

Please get back to me when you have a better answer.

So in your Trinitarian analogy...

Is co-president #2 an actual common worker while working on the front line?

I'm really not interested in your nit-picking. If you don't have the ability to understand...then so be it.

I'm really not interested in your nit-picking. If you don't have the ability to understand...then so be it.

Ummmmm... YOU are the one who seems to be UNABLE to explain YOUR analogy.

My question was...

In YOUR analogy, is co-president #2 an actual common worker while working on the front line?

Back