Isaiah 6, "Who did the prophet see?"

101G

Isaiah 6:1 " In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."

Isaiah 6:2 " Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly."

Isaiah 6:3 " And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."

Isaiah 6:4 " And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke."

Who did Isaiah see? answer, the Lord Jesus/Yeshua, God almighty.

NT Answer, and fulfillment. John 12:37 " But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"
John 12:38 " That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?"
John 12:39 " Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,"
John 12:40 " He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
John 12:41 " These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

the Lord Jesus, trhe God of the OT, fulfilled.

Well amen, but you have to work from their OT Scriptures if they are to respect it.

I mean, Mormonism and Islam make claims about Jesus that are appended to the NT, and I won't respect them.

In the end, it is a spiritual revelation to see what God really means in the OT, intellect can't get there.

Well amen, but you have to work from their OT Scriptures if they are to respect it.

I mean, Mormonism and Islam make claims about Jesus that are appended to the NT, and I won't respect them.

In the end, it is a spiritual revelation to see what God really means in the OT, intellect can't get there.
(smile), we will see. ,,,,,,,,, a little reverse engineering of the scriptures will catch them again......... (smile).

stay tune.

PICJAG, 101G.

Maybe not in their intellectual minds but to their conscience it will.

Isaiah 6:1 " In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."

Isaiah 6:2 " Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly."

Isaiah 6:3 " And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."

Isaiah 6:4 " And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke."

Who did Isaiah see? answer, the Lord Jesus/Yeshua, God almighty.

NT Answer, and fulfillment. John 12:37 " But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"
John 12:38 " That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?"
John 12:39 " Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,"
John 12:40 " He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
John 12:41 " These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

Well, Jesus wasn't around for another 700+ years, and certainly not in heaven.

We have his own testimony in John 20:17,

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

So, for someone who's supposed to be omnipresent, and in heaven with the Father, he's not and can't be the subject of Isaiah's vision. ;) And he says he's not the Father nor God.

Maybe try another OP? :)

Last edited:

Thank you for your understanding.

prophecy fulfilled again, Revelation 4:2 " And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."
Revelation 4:3 " And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

and who sits on the throne? the Lord JESUS/YESHUA. and did not the Lord say he is in heaven, while on earth? while talking to Nicodemus on earth, he was at the same gtime in heaven. John 3:13 " And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

this is just too easy not to understand,

prophecy fulfilled again, Revelation 4:2 " And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."
Revelation 4:3 " And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

and who sits on the throne? the Lord JESUS/YESHUA. and did not the Lord say he is in heaven, while on earth? while talking to Nicodemus on earth, he was at the same gtime in heaven. John 3:13 " And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

this is just too easy not to understand,
This is easier.

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Greetings 101G,
Isaiah 6:1 is a vision of the future Messiah sitting upon the Throne of David in the Temple as King / Priest. It is a vision of future things, and this will be fulfilled when Jesus returns to reign upon the earth for the 1000 years. As such the vision of Isaiah 6:1 is parallel to the vision of Isaiah 2:1-4.

Isaiah 6 is a very interesting chapter, that starts by mentioning the death of Uzziah, thus reminding us of his usurpation of the priestly office and his leprosy, and thus Isaiah 6:1 gives a vision of the true King/Priest. The Temple is the Temple at Jerusalem not in heaven, but it is transformed with the vail open, and there are figurative or symbolic active creatures, not static and no ark of the covenant and mercy seat, and instead of being called Cherubim these creatures are called Seraphim. Isaiah alludes to leprosy, and his "unclean" lips are cleansed by burning coals, again showing that this is an interactive symbolic vision, not real, otherwise his lips would have been burnt. There are a number of layers in this vision as it applies to Isaiah's ministry but is also applied to Jesus' ministry and you have quoted one of these references. Isaiah 6:9-10 needs some careful consideration and is alluded to again in Isaiah and quoted in the NT.

And finally I have an opinion on what the activity of the three sets of wings represent, but I will leave this for other people to suggest, or rather I will wait for an answer to what I have stated already. The OT picture of the Throne of God in heaven is given in Psalm 110:1 where God the Father alone is seated upon His Throne and after the resurrection invites our Lord Jesus Christ, David's Lord, the Son of God to be seated at God the Father's right hand Revelation 3:21-22. Thus Isaiah 6:1 is future, and even Psalm 110:1 was future when given.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings 101G,

Isaiah 6:1 is a vision of the future Messiah sitting upon the Throne of David in the Temple as King / Priest. It is a vision of future things, and this will be fulfilled when Jesus returns to reign upon the earth for the 1000 years. As such the vision of Isaiah 6:1 is parallel to the vision of Isaiah 2:1-4.

Isaiah 6 is a very interesting chapter, that starts by mentioning the death of Uzziah, thus reminding us of his usurpation of the priestly office and his leprosy, and thus Isaiah 6:1 gives a vision of the true King/Priest. The Temple is the Temple at Jerusalem not in heaven, but it is transformed with the vail open, and there are figurative or symbolic active creatures, not static and no ark of the covenant and mercy seat, and instead of being called Cherubim these creatures are called Seraphim. Isaiah alludes to leprosy, and his "unclean" lips are cleansed by burning coals, again showing that this is an interactive symbolic vision, not real, otherwise his lips would have been burnt. There are a number of layers in this vision as it applies to Isaiah's ministry but is also applied to Jesus' ministry and you have quoted one of these references. Isaiah 6:9-10 needs some careful consideration and is alluded to again in Isaiah and quoted in the NT.

And finally I have an opinion on what the activity of the three sets of wings represent, but I will leave this for other people to suggest, or rather I will wait for an answer to what I have stated already. The OT picture of the Throne of God in heaven is given in Psalm 110:1 where God the Father alone is seated upon His Throne and after the resurrection invites our Lord Jesus Christ, David's Lord, the Son of God to be seated at God the Father's right hand Revelation 3:21-22. Thus Isaiah 6:1 is future, and even Psalm 110:1 was future when given.

Kind regards
Trevor
ok, I'll wait for you rending, but note ONE GTHING, how can God sit as a Spirit? amd two, he fills heaven and EARTH, see Jer 23:23 & 24.

PICJAG, 101G.

Greetings again 101G,
ok, I'll wait for you rending
I am not sure what you are waiting for. I am not going to add any more on Isaiah 6 as yet until someone considers what I have already stated. Is Isaiah a vision of the future as I suggest?
how can God sit as a Spirit?
I believe that God the Father has a body, and that He is seated upon His Throne, and Jesus is seated at His right hand Revelation 3:21-22, Psalm 110:1 and the Angels stand in their presence. I reject that "Spirit" means ethereal like a ghost. Jesus is now a Spirit Being with a Spirit body as a result of his change from a mortal body to an immortal body. Yes God by His Spirit also fills heaven and earth, and I like and suggest Psalm 139, but God dwells in heaven indicating at least a focalisation of His Being even if we do not have a proper picture of Him. We also have a description of his glory and an ethereal substance or gas does not have much real glory.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again 101G,

I am not sure what you are waiting for. I am not going to add any more on Isaiah 6 as yet until someone considers what I have already stated. Is Isaiah a vision of the future as I suggest?

I believe that God the Father has a body, and that He is seated upon His Throne, and Jesus is seated at His right hand Revelation 3:21-22, Psalm 110:1 and the Angels stand in their presence. I reject that "Spirit" means ethereal like a ghost. Jesus is now a Spirit Being with a Spirit body as a result of his change from a mortal body to an immortal body. Yes God by His Spirit also fills heaven and earth, and I like and suggest Psalm 139, but God dwells in heaven indicating at least a focalisation of His Being even if we do not have a proper picture of Him. We also have a description of his glory and an ethereal substance or gas does not have much real glory.

Kind regards
Trevor
You really think God has a body? Are you a Mormon by chance?

yes, a vision of future.
I believe that God the Father has a body, and that He is seated upon His Throne, and Jesus is seated at His right hand
yes, God has a body, and it's the Christ in the RESURRECTION. a GLORIFIED Body. but only ONE sits on the throne, and every one else are seated ... "IN HIS THRONE:, scripture, Revelation 3:21 " To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
understand sit IN, IN, not ON his throne, only ONE Sit, and there is no one at the Right ,,, or Left, it's in. do you understand what in means?

now understand the terms of "Father", and "Son", are titles of the Holy Spirit. one sits on the throne in diversity of the ECHAD.

and we sit in, in, in, him in heavenly places. Ephesians 2:6 " And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" this is what the Lord Jesus was saying about us as ONE with him and the Father, John 17:22 " And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

this is Just too easy of the OT and the NT.

Be blessed.

PICJAG, 101G.

yes, a vision of future.

yes, God has a body, and it's the Christ in the RESURRECTION. a GLORIFIED Body. but only ONE sits on the throne, and every one else are seated ... "IN HIS THRONE:, scripture, Revelation 3:21 " To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
understand sit IN, IN, not ON his throne, only ONE Sit, and there is no one at the Right ,,, or Left, it's in. do you understand what in means?

now understand the terms of "Father", and "Son", are titles of the Holy Spirit. one sits on the throne in diversity of the ECHAD.

and we sit in, in, in, him in heavenly places. Ephesians 2:6 " And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" this is what the Lord Jesus was saying about us as ONE with him and the Father, John 17:22 " And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

this is Just too easy of the OT and the NT.

Be blessed.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl...

Sorry, but your ideas of last/ achar/achronim as an ordinal, Jesus as God, Father, and LORD, echad, etc., were already debunked. Why are you reiterating disproven ideas?

BTW, it's interesting that Solomon sat on YHWH's throne before Jesus, as I showed you yesterday. ;)

1 Chronicles 29:23
So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

to all, "The son of Isaiah 9:6, who is he?"
This seed is of God who sits on the throne. Psalms 132:11 " The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." the I is the LORD, the same LORD in Deut. 6:4, God is setting on the Throne of David,.

the fruit of David body is the virgin Mary. and by Mary, natural birth came Christ. for the Father is the Spirit... and he is Holy One, the HOLY SPIRIT, scripture, Matthew 1:20 " But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."
one more, Luke 1:35 " And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

what was "BORN" was a child.... again Isaiah 9:6 "unto us a CHILD is BORN". there it is, a child, (flesh bone and blood) is born.... not the "son", who is GIVEN..... this is too easy not to understand.

any conceiver is the Father, which in this case is the Holy Spirit of that flesh bone and blood, (the Child), which he, the Holy Spirit, God, the LORD, the Ordinal First shared himself in, (the Son that is GIVEN). . scripture, Isaiah 9:6 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". HOW PLAIN CAN ONE GET. the OT just told us that God is in, in, in, the Child, (the Body), that was born.. as said, when the Lord Jesus said I asend unto my Father, he is saying I asend to my "Spirit", and in Heaven as Father, when he JESUS say my Son on earth, he is saying my body on earth. this is just too easy. but here is the REVELATION to verse 6,

Isaiah 9:7 " Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

Ladies and gentlemen, it is God himself who sits on the throne, the KING of kin gs, the LORD of lords, God, the Lord Jesus. God himself SHARED in Flesh. MY GOD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Isaiah 9:7 tell us clearly who it is that sits on the throne of David. "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom"

THIS IS AS CLEAR AS DAY. ONLY THE BLIND CANNOT SEE IT.

PICJAG, 101G.

Yes God by His Spirit also fills heaven and earth, and I like and suggest Psalm 139, but God dwells in heaven indicating at least a focalisation of His Being even if we do not have a proper picture of Him. We also have a description of his glory and an ethereal substance or gas does not have much real glory.
this world is not the real world..... remember it's ... "CREATED". the REAL WORLD is where God is, he himself. understand our reality is created by him, we are nothing but images of the TRUE THAT IS REAL

ONLY GOD is TRUE, everything else is only a creation of his. scripture, Acts 17:28 " For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

he is the ONLY LIFE GIVER. for in him is "LIFE".

PICJAG, 101G.

to all, "The son of Isaiah 9:6, who is he?"
Hezekiah, Isaiah 9:7, the zeal of the LORD will accomplish this, Isaiah 37:30-32, 2 Kings 19:29-31.

All the event's spoken about in Isaiah 7 pertain to Hezekiah's time. ;)

This seed is of God who sits on the throne. Psalms 132:11 " The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." the I is the LORD, the same LORD in Deut. 6:4, God is setting on the Throne of David,.
Rotfl.... wrong. It is David and his sons that sin on David and YHWH's throne. 1 Chronicles 29:23 -

So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

the fruit of David body is the virgin Mary. and by Mary, natural birth came Christ. for the Father is the Spirit... and he is Holy One, the HOLY SPIRIT, scripture, Matthew 1:20 " But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."
one more, Luke 1:35 " And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

what was "BORN" was a child.... again Isaiah 9:6 "unto us a CHILD is BORN". there it is, a child, (flesh bone and blood) is born.... not the "son", who is GIVEN..... this is too easy not to understand.

any conceiver is the Father, which in this case is the Holy Spirit of that flesh bone and blood, (the Child), which he, the Holy Spirit, God, the LORD, the Ordinal First shared himself in, (the Son that is GIVEN). . scripture, Isaiah 9:6 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". HOW PLAIN CAN ONE GET. the OT just told us that God is in, in, in, the Child, (the Body), that was born.. as said, when the Lord Jesus said I asend unto my Father, he is saying I asend to my "Spirit", and in Heaven as Father, when he JESUS say my Son on earth, he is saying my body on earth. this is just too easy. but here is the REVELATION to verse 6,

Isaiah 9:7 " Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

Ladies and gentlemen, it is God himself who sits on the throne, the KING of kin gs, the LORD of lords, God, the Lord Jesus. God himself SHARED in Flesh. MY GOD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Isaiah 9:7 tell us clearly who it is that sits on the throne of David. "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom"

THIS IS AS CLEAR AS DAY. ONLY THE BLIND CANNOT SEE IT.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl....

You keep contradicting yourself. You're on record saying Jesus isn't the fruit of Mary, which would require biological descent anyway you look at it.

A physical, biological heir is required from Abraham's and David's male loins and seed according to Genesis 15:4-5, Psalm 132:11, Psalm 89, Isaiah 11:1.

Jesus has declared in John 20:17 he isn't God, nor the Father.

Rotfl...

Last edited:
Hezekiah, Isaiah 9:7, the zeal of the LORD will accomplish this.

Rotfl.... wrong. It is David and his sons that sin on David and YHWH's throne. 1 Chronicles 29:23 -

Rotfl....

You keep contradicting yourself. You're on record saying Jesus isn't the fruit of Mary, which would require biological descent anyway you look at it.

A physical, biological heir is required from Abraham's and David's male loins and seed according to Genesis 15:4-5, Psalm 132:11, Psalm 89, Isaiah 11:1.

Jesus has declared in John 20:17 he isn't God, nor the Father.

Rotfl...
No your problem is your understanding. You must be "Born Again" only then will the scales come off your eyes, While there is still time why not repent and receive Yeshua as your Lord and Savior. Its the only way you will ever see Heaven.

No your problem is your understanding.
My understanding is fine, which is why you can't address anything head-on.

You must be "Born Again" only then
You don't even know what that means? Why do you think that talk was addressed to Nicodemus? 🤔

will the scales come off your eyes,
Proverbs 28:9
If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

Matthew 7
21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Check the beam in your eyes. ;)

While there is still time why not repent and receive Yeshua as your Lord and Savior. Its the only way you will ever see Heaven.
My Saviour and God is the one true God that Jesus himself prays to and bows to. I avoid the middle "man". ;)

Back