Isaiah 6, "Who did the prophet see?"

not as to "WHO" he is in name, we suggest U see the topic, "The Name of God, Yahweh, AKA Jehovah, YHWH a MISTAKE?"

PICJAG, 101G.
I don't come here to surf the web. If you want to make an argument, make it yourself.

The God of Abraham is a who, and his name is yad hey vav hey.

I don't come here to surf the web. If you want to make an argument, make it yourself.

The God of Abraham is a who, and his name is yad hey vav hey.
what's wrong? are U mad, and or sad at the same time that YHWH is not God's personal Name. and that U been following a false name, is that's it? ...... (smile), .... lol. oh dear.

U couldn't stand God saying that Abraham didn't know him by YHWH ...... did U. you don't have to stand God ...... sit down before God and learn in silences from him... :eek: YIKES!

your poor little darken heart .... don't worry 2 much, for U have some company in darkness ....... (smile).

:ninja:

The oldest mention of the name Yahweh" are in the Elephantine papyri (495–399 BCE), in it the name is attached to the Canaanite virgin goddess "Anat" (Anat-Yahu). This is the Phoenician version of Athena Paeonia (Healer). The Biblical Hebrew language also belongs to the Phoenicians.

what's wrong? are U mad, and or sad at the same time that YHWH is not God's personal Name. and that U been following a false name, is that's it? ...... (smile), .... lol. oh dear.

U couldn't stand God saying that Abraham didn't know him by YHWH ...... did U. you don't have to stand God ...... sit down before God and learn in silences from him... :eek: YIKES!

your poor little darken heart .... don't worry 2 much, for U have some company in darkness ....... (smile).

Am I mad? No. Just getting bored with a conversation that is going nowhere.

Again, YHWH is indeed God's personal divine name.

Right, Abraham addressed God as El Shaddai, or God almighty. He did not know God's personal name.

Little darken heart? LOL when someone begins to resort to personal attacks, it means they have no arguments to offer.

That,s because their is a vail over your eyes. it will be removed once you become Born Again.
If you were born again, you'd keep the laws.

Speaking of vails, we know that false gods consist of idols of metal, fusions, coverings of flesh. We know this based on Exodus 34:17. The Hebrew masecah, molten, proves this beyond a doubt.

He who has an ear, let him hear...

Abraham was not native to Canaan, therefore didn't speak the Canaanite language (which is what biblical Hebrew is), so to him, God was Shaddai, which is the Phoenician way of writing Ζεύς (with the components of the ζ disassembled) i.e. Σδεύς.

εὕρεμα [Abram] εὕρημα [Abraham]
κυρία [Sarai] κύρα [Sarah]

Not Canaanites.

I am the LORD, that is My name; And My glory will I not give to another, Neither My praise to graven images

Abraham was not native to Canaan, therefore didn't speak the Canaanite language (which is what biblical Hebrew is), so to him, God was Shaddai, which is the Phoenician way of writing Ζεύς (with the components of the ζ disassembled) i.e. Σδεύς.

εὕρεμα [Abram] εὕρημα [Abraham]
κυρία [Sarai] κύρα [Sarah]

Not Canaanites.
It appears you are saying that the language of Phoenicia was Greek??? Abraham predates the Greek era. Do you think that Abraham didn't learn the language of teh land? He called God El Shaddai, aka God almighty, and it has no connection to Zeus.

Torah makes a clear distinction between polytheism and idolatry (the worship of idols whom gods represent).

Torah also declares יהוה to be the God of Israel, to the exclusion of other gods, a jealous God who dwells in a mobile (סנה), where-as other Gods were installed in temples of stone.

Exo 34:17 - אלהי מסכה לא תעשה־לך
Thou shalt make thee no images of gods.

מסכה σχῆμα; forms, shapes, figures.
שקוץ εἰκαστός ; apprehended through an image

So the Judaism-Islam-Christianity trilogy really are anti-Torah.

ok, the word was made flesh, and while in that flesh he made himself EMPTY, No powers, no authority,
G2756 κενός kenos (ke-nos') adj.
empty.
{literally or figuratively}
[apparently a primary word]
KJV: empty, (in) vain

so, one Question. "if he the Word G2756 κενός kenos (ke-nos) himself while in flesh as a Human man, who was running the UNIVERSE while he was in flesh?".

PICJAG, 101G.
Same one as Always. God was perking along nicely, on Schedule, and in Budget. Don't understand how that works??? Your problem, not mine.

Same one as Always. God was perking along nicely, on Schedule, and in Budget. Don't understand how that works??? Your problem, not mine.
no that's bible, scripture, Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

did you hear that? A. "being in the form of God", he is God, but B. this same one person ... "God", understand, MADE "HIMSELF" OF NO REPUTATION.
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so, Bob. this same ONE PERSON, (GOD), made himself "EMPTY" while in flesh. (IN ORDER TO DIE FOR OUR SIN_ so your problem, not mine, is this. who was running or upholding the universe while he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in flesh? you answer, which is your problem ........ :eek: YIKES! ... can't wait to hear your answer.

if need be, re-read for clarity.

no that's bible, scripture, Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

did you hear that? A. "being in the form of God", he is God, but B. this same one person ... "God", understand, MADE "HIMSELF" OF NO REPUTATION.
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so, Bob. this same ONE PERSON, (GOD), made himself "EMPTY" while in flesh. (IN ORDER TO DIE FOR OUR SIN_ so your problem, not mine, is this. who was running or upholding the universe while he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in flesh? you answer, which is your problem ........ :eek: YIKES! ... can't wait to hear your answer.

if need be, re-read for clarity.
Same one as Always. God was perking along nicely, on Schedule, and in Budget. Don't understand how that works??? Oh well.

You have no real concept whatsoever of the ENTIRETY of God. He SAYS He's well beyond your puny human understanding, and your "Question" only proves that.

Same one as Always. God was perking along nicely, on Schedule, and in Budget. Don't understand how that works??? Oh well.

You have no real concept whatsoever of the ENTIRETY of God. He SAYS He's well beyond your puny human understanding, and your "Question" only proves that.
we can take this as U cannot answer the question then? thought so. because if God is not a plurality of himself, then he could not G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. himself.

this is why he is an ECHAD of himself, the EQUAL of himself in flesh that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. for the suffering of the cross, and death, and upheld the universe at the same time.

supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". while on earth, he, God, the Ordinal Last, in flesh bone and blood, was in Heaven at the same time upholding the universe. this is how I know that God is a plurality or the ECHAD of himself "SHARED" in flesh bone, and blood as a man.

there is no way around Phil 2:6-8 except the ECHAD of God in Nature/Essance, and not in PERSONS.

Essance: the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character: and that intrinsic character is expressed in Heb 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;".

and the title of the Ordinal Last in this expression of character is called "Son".

Bob Carabbio, since U didn't know this, now U do.

Back