Isaiah 6, "Who did the prophet see?"

To all my Messianic Jewish friends, Greeting.

today we will clearly see your compound unity in a new light. you're on the right road but not quite in center lane. later today we will express your compound unity into what is the TRUTH, a ECHAD of EQUAL SHARING of ONESELF in FLESH.

two concepts to understand,

A. intrinsic nature, or essence

B. intrinsic spatial

PICJAG, 101G.

we can take this as U cannot answer the question then? thought so. because if God is not a plurality of himself, then he could not G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. himself.

this is why he is an ECHAD of himself, the EQUAL of himself in flesh that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. for the suffering of the cross, and death, and upheld the universe at the same time.

supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". while on earth, he, God, the Ordinal Last, in flesh bone and blood, was in Heaven at the same time upholding the universe. this is how I know that God is a plurality or the ECHAD of himself "SHARED" in flesh bone, and blood as a man.

there is no way around Phil 2:6-8 except the ECHAD of God in Nature/Essance, and not in PERSONS.

Essance: the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character: and that intrinsic character is expressed in Heb 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;".

and the title of the Ordinal Last in this expression of character is called "Son".

Bob Carabbio, since U didn't know this, now U do.

:ninja:
You fail to tell everyone that your ordinal nonsense has already been debunked as well your echad silliness.

You also don't seem to like that Jesus has already stated he isn't God nor the Father, John 20:17, nor is God flesh and blood, Matthew 16:17.

You keep running away from these facts like a chicken ? without a head. ;)

To all my Messianic Jewish friends, Greeting.

today we will clearly see your compound unity in a new light. you're on the right road but not quite in center lane. later today we will express your compound unity into what is the TRUTH, a ECHAD of EQUAL SHARING of ONESELF in FLESH.

two concepts to understand,

A. intrinsic nature, or essence

B. intrinsic spatial

PICJAG, 101G.
This isn't a messianic forum.

Can you provide a good answer once and for all regarding John 20:17 and Matthew 16:17?

Also, why do you continue to reference ordinals when it doesn't apply with regards to first, last, etc., and to God in regards to the verses in Isaiah that you quote?

correct, I forgot this is the IGNORANT ones still stuck in Judism..... (smile)

Then post elsewhere. ;)

BTW, do you have an answer for John 20:17, Matthew 16:17, etc.?

Also, use a spell and grammar checker. It would help your posts.

Last edited:
You mean the Null Testament?
Its null to you only because you are not Born Again. Jeshua said you must be Born Again or you will not enter into Heaven. Its your choice. REPENT!!!!!! Just because you don,t believe it doesnt make it untrue.;)

Its null to you only because you are not Born Again. Jeshua said you must be Born Again or you will not enter into Heaven. Its your choice. REPENT!!!!!! Just because you don,t believe it doesnt make it untrue.;)
Born from water and the spirit, both references to Torah. Just because you don't like it, that doesn't make it go away. ;)

New Testament also specifies "fire" in this born-again baptism ritual, a clue and the NT also uses the word γέεννα for "Hell", from גי־הנם (Hinnom Valley), a valley envisioned as a birth canal and its heat with gestation. So one is guided by a rod and staff (like the gentle hand of the midwife) through this valley to be born again.

Psalm 23:3
He restoreth my life: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalm 23:4
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (גיא צלמות), I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Last edited:
Also, use a spell and grammar checker. It would help your posts.
no need for the IGNORANT ONES .... :sleep:

TALK TO THE HAND ?
and as for posting somewhere else ..... Mad, or jealous ... or Both? .... (smile) lol, lol, lol, Oh dear.

:ninja:?:sleep: .... lol.

oh I just LOVE this.

no need for the IGNORANT ONES .... :sleep:

TALK TO THE HAND ?
and as for posting somewhere else ..... Mad, or jealous ... or Both? .... (smile) lol, lol, lol, Oh dear.

:ninja:?:sleep: .... lol.

oh I just LOVE this.
Rotfl... this is hilarious considering you got the ordinals wrong, and continue to pitch diversified nonsense.

Try a different fortune cookie ?, sushi ? man.

Same one as Always. God was perking along nicely, on Schedule, and in Budget. Don't understand how that works??? Your problem, not mine.
lets make it plain so that U can understand. if God G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in flesh and bone, who upheld the universe?
that's a simple easy question.
do U understand the question now?

lets make it plain so that U can understand. if God G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in flesh and bone, who upheld the universe?

God was never in flesh and bone. Jesus said so himself, Matthew 16:17.

I "understood" it to begin with, but since it's based on your foolish concept/ignorance of what GOD is, it's meaningless. Believe whatever foolishness you please.

AND why didn't you make it "Plain" to begin with if you wanted something other than an argument???

I "understood" it to begin with, but since it's based on your foolish concept/ignorance of what GOD is, it's meaningless. Believe whatever foolishness you please.

AND why didn't you make it "Plain" to begin with if you wanted something other than an argument???
well, it's scripture, but you're correct because, 1Cor 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

good day,

well, it's scripture, but you're correct because, 1Cor 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

good day,

good bye

Back