Isaiah 9:6 Bridging the Gap of the OT and the NT

Yep. Jesus said God doesn't have flesh nor blood. God wasn't pierced.
ERROR, Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

the I here who poured out his Spirit, the Holy Spirit, is the LORD. who is shared in Flesh, David, My Lord of Psalms 110:1. this pouring out is confirmed in Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

the same "I will pour" are in both passages of scripture. the inhabitants of Jerusalem found in Acts chapter 2. Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven."
that word "Dwelling" here in Acts chapter 2 is G2730 κατοικέω katoikeo (kat-oi-ke'-ō) v.
to house permanently, i.e. reside.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G2596 and G3611]
KJV: dwell(-er), inhabitant(-ter)
Root(s): G2596, G3611

BINGO, there is our word, inhabitant the inhabitants of Jerusalem, just as Zechariah 12:10 clearly states.

yes, it was the "LORD" who was pierced in flesh, who is the Ordinal the Last, David Lord. Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:46 "And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

:ninja:

ERROR, Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me WITH whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."
You didn't address Matthew 16:17 where Jesus says God isn't flesh and blood.

Your translation is missing "with" above.

the I here who poured out his Spirit, the Holy Spirit, is the LORD. who is shared in Flesh, David, My Lord of Psalms 110:1.
Spirit isn't flesh.

this pouring out is confirmed in Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

the same "I will pour" are in both passages of scripture. the inhabitants of Jerusalem found in Acts chapter 2. Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven."
that word "Dwelling" here in Acts chapter 2 is G2730 κατοικέω katoikeo (kat-oi-ke'-ō) v.
to house permanently, i.e. reside.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G2596 and G3611]
KJV: dwell(-er), inhabitant(-ter)
Root(s): G2596, G3611

BINGO, there is our word, inhabitant the inhabitants of Jerusalem, just as Zechariah 12:10 clearly states.

yes, it was the "LORD" who was pierced in flesh, who is the Ordinal the Last, David Lord.
There are zero ordinals in first and last. You've been debunked.

Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:46 "And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

If he's the son of David, he isn't God.

Spirit isn't flesh.
the bible say he was pieced, so that means the LORD was made flesh as in John 1:14.... :cool:
You didn't address Matthew 16:17 where Jesus says God isn't flesh and blood.
didn't have to because John 1:1 and 1:14 has already. LOL, LOL, LOL.
our translation is missing "with" above.
NOPE, because with that admission more than one was cruxified..... thank u ... out of your own mouth u fall upon your own sword. I'll make a note of this post.
There are zero ordinals in first and last. You've been debunked.
there is the Aleph and the Tav ....... :ROFLMAO:
If he's the son of David, he isn't God.
how IGNORANT of u, did u not READ? JESUS said "in spirit" LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear.

now, LAST chance who is the "I" that poured out his Spirit? "I will pour" upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
your answer ..... last chance. now shame the devil and tell the truth..... (smile).

the bible say he was pieced, so that means the LORD was made flesh as in John 1:14.... :cool:
The Tanakh doesn't say that anywhere.

But, the NT does have Jesus saying he isn't God, the Father, John 20:17, and God isn't flesh, Mat 16:17.

didn't have to because John 1:1 and 1:14 has already. LOL, LOL, LOL.
No, these don't say God became flesh either. Lol...

NOPE, because with that admission more than one was cruxified..... thank u ... out of your own mouth u fall upon your own sword. I'll make a note of this post.
Nope.

there is the Aleph and the Tav ....... :ROFLMAO:
Not in Hebrew Bible. Just the adjectives first and last. If want to be technical aleph has the numerical value of one and tav 400.

So your god is first and 400th. ;)

how IGNORANT of u, did u not READ? JESUS said "in spirit" LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear.
I'd say you're pretty ignorant.

now, LAST chance who is the "I" that poured out his Spirit? "I will pour" upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
your answer ..... last chance. now shame the devil and tell the truth..... (smile).
Who said he isn't God the Father, and who said God isn't flesh and blood?

Pico de Gallo

The Tanakh doesn't say that anywhere.

But, the NT does have Jesus saying he isn't God, the Father, John 20:17, and God isn't flesh, Mat 16:17.

No, these don't say God became flesh either. Lol...

Nope.

Not in Hebrew Bible. Just the adjectives first and last. If want to be technical aleph has the numerical value of one and tav 400.

So your god is first and 400th. ;)

I'd say you're pretty ignorant.

Who said he isn't God the Father, and who said God isn't flesh and blood?

Pico de Gallo
wrong.......:LOL:

Back