Islam on full dispaly once again!

YeshuaFan

Hatun Tosh, warrior for jesus, was savagely knife attacked this weekend, and thank God not killed!
person slashing her was no doubt obeying the prophet Muhammed, where in Koran He commands them to cut the necks of those who refuse to submit to Allah!

Mr Laurier

Hatun Tosh, warrior for jesus, was savagely knife attacked this weekend, and thank God not killed!
person slashing her was no doubt obeying the prophet Muhammed, where in Koran He commands them to cut the necks of those who refuse to submit to Allah!
Ok. So where is Islam on full display?

BMS

I have met Hatun Tash and listened to a talk by her.
We have to remember that I have been out in Islamic countries as well.
What many people in the west fail to appreciate is there are quite a few flavours of Islam, not just Shia and Shiite. For example, in Oman just next to the border with the Emirates Sufi Islam is not popular in general and I got the impression they are quite happy with their Islam and neither interested in any other form of it any more than Christianity.
However the extremism is a version of Islam, not an interpretation but a version. We can see that in chronological order rather than how they appear in the Quran, the surah of the revelation in Medina come after the ones in Mecca. The difficulty is the verses about people of the book, Jews and Christians, tend however to be Mecca surah and the slay the unbelievers, the monkeys and pigs , Jews and Christians, tend to be Medina surah, so what happens when we apply the verses outlining abrogation (Nashk)?

I am sure Most Muslims in the west do not agree with this terrorism in the slightest, even allowing for Taqiya, the problem is woke. The police seemed to be immediately on the scene when Tatum was stabbed yet remarkably unwilling to chase, and I am not aware they have caught the perpetrator. Same spirit that causes posters like Mr Laurier to make the above statement as though there is no connection at all