Israel announces that the Messiah has come.

Not yet, but we know he's a regular man with two physical parents and lineage from his father to David.
Sounds like the Messiah I know .
Yeshua Hamashiach. Its time for you get to know Him. Ask Him if He is real that He would reveal Himself to you.

Sounds like the Messiah I know .
Yeshua Hamashiach. Its time for you get to know Him. Ask Him if He is real that He would reveal Himself to you.
He told me he has two knees like any other man and will bow to the true God like he did in Gethsemane. ;)

God allowed a lot of things, like Adam sinning.

I do everyday. I wasn't part of the Holocaust. You have to ask yourself why you're part of a religion that allowed and was involved in the Holocaust.

The "Art of Denial." By Jewjitzu.

Its the only thing you are good at.

When I lived in Massachusetts a Jewish Inn owner told me about how Christians risked their lives to hide him from the Nazis.
He called them... "Righteous Gentiles."

Last edited:
The "Art of Denial." By Jewjitzu.
Never heard of it.

Its the only thing you are good at.
You're wrong again. But then again, but much can be expected from an apostate like Gene.

When I lived in Massachusetts a Jewish Inn owner told me about how Christians risked their lives to hide him from the Nazis.
He called them... "Righteous Gentiles."
There are some. As for the majority of Christian Poland, Germany, Czechoslovakia, etc., they contributed to the Holocaust.

Never heard of it.

You're wrong again. But then again, but much can be expected from an apostate like Gene.

There are some. As for the majority of Christian Poland, Germany, Czechoslovakia, etc., they contributed to the Holocaust.
Why do you call it "Christian" Poland, Germany, etc?

It would be like calling Israel in the days of Jeremiah "Jewish Israel" when they were sacrificing their children in fire to Baal.

Because they are Christian countries.

Those that were, were definitely idolaters.

And likewise.... You do not understand Christianity.
You understand only religion that calls itself Christian.
Just like those in Jeremiah's day they would call themselves Jews....

You are making the same mistake.

Because they are Christian countries.

Those that were, were definitely idolaters.

In your Jewish eyes? When the Messiah finally comes?
How are the people going to have their sins paid for to be found acceptable to God?

Back