ISRAEL IN THE END TIMES (3)

Pipiripi

Think about it. If I am simply called a 'Christian' by name only, does that put me in favor with God? No, of course not, because a simple profession of faith does NOTHING for us if we have not been truly converted in Christ. The same applies to literal Israel. Being a descendant of a Jew in the flesh does NOTHING for you in the eyes of the Lord. It is only by faith in Christ that we truly become the children of our heavenly Father.

So let us now look at the following verse.

Romans 11:26.

Many people apply this to literal Israel of the flesh, saying that all literal Jews will turn to Christ Jesus in the last days and be saved. But let us read a couple more verses from the same chapter:

Roman 11:13-14

Here are TWO Israels! This is so clear! The Israel that shall be saved is the true Israel of God, ALL those, whether Jew or Gentile, who give their hearts to the Lord Jesus. And the Israel which Paul hoped to 'save SOME' is the Israel of the flesh. And yes, Jews of the flesh CAN still be saved if they give their lives to the Lord. But as a nation, they are no longer God's 'elect'. What I have shown on this page proves this fact.

Galatians 3:28. John 10:16. Colossians 3:10:11. Romans 10:12.

I hope you see this truth, because you will not fully understand end times Bible prophecy unless you see the truth that the name of Israel is now applied to anyone around the world who is in Jesus Christ. Once you understand this, you can move forward in your study of Bible prophecy and your eyes will be opened WIDE!

So what is that 'restored' place to which all the prophets and people of God looked to? Israel in the Middle East? No. The Heavenly Jerusalem and EARTH MADE NEW.

Hebrews 11:4-16. Galatians 4:25-26. 2 Peter 3:13. Isaiah 65:17-19. Revelation 21:1-4. Isaiah 35:5-6. Isaiah 55:12-13. Isaiah 11:6-9.

For more BIBLICAL evidence of the nation of Israel no longer God's chosen people!!
I will write the truth about the 70 weeks of Daniel.

Arkycharlie

Think about it. If I am simply called a 'Christian' by name only, does that put me in favor with God? No, of course not, because a simple profession of faith does NOTHING for us if we have not been truly converted in Christ. The same applies to literal Israel. Being a descendant of a Jew in the flesh does NOTHING for you in the eyes of the Lord. It is only by faith in Christ that we truly become the children of our heavenly Father.

So let us now look at the following verse.

Romans 11:26.

Many people apply this to literal Israel of the flesh, saying that all literal Jews will turn to Christ Jesus in the last days and be saved. But let us read a couple more verses from the same chapter:

Roman 11:13-14

Here are TWO Israels! This is so clear! The Israel that shall be saved is the true Israel of God, ALL those, whether Jew or Gentile, who give their hearts to the Lord Jesus. And the Israel which Paul hoped to 'save SOME' is the Israel of the flesh. And yes, Jews of the flesh CAN still be saved if they give their lives to the Lord. But as a nation, they are no longer God's 'elect'. What I have shown on this page proves this fact.

Galatians 3:28. John 10:16. Colossians 3:10:11. Romans 10:12.

I hope you see this truth, because you will not fully understand end times Bible prophecy unless you see the truth that the name of Israel is now applied to anyone around the world who is in Jesus Christ. Once you understand this, you can move forward in your study of Bible prophecy and your eyes will be opened WIDE!

So what is that 'restored' place to which all the prophets and people of God looked to? Israel in the Middle East? No. The Heavenly Jerusalem and EARTH MADE NEW.

Hebrews 11:4-16. Galatians 4:25-26. 2 Peter 3:13. Isaiah 65:17-19. Revelation 21:1-4. Isaiah 35:5-6. Isaiah 55:12-13. Isaiah 11:6-9.

For more BIBLICAL evidence of the nation of Israel no longer God's chosen people!!
I will write the truth about the 70 weeks of Daniel.
You wouldn't recognize "truth" if it bit you on your posterior! Whose cool aid are you drinking??? Or are you making this up as you go....

Pipiripi

You wouldn't recognize "truth" if it bit you on your posterior! Whose cool aid are you drinking??? Or are you making this up as you go....
Why don't you read it from the beginning with your Bible alone? Maybe you can be a little more wiser!!
This is our TRUE BIBLICAL COOL AID. If you want the whole package, I can give you it. Maybe you also can be one of us!!

Arkycharlie

Why don't you read it from the beginning with your Bible alone? Maybe you can be a little more wiser!!
This is our TRUE BIBLICAL COOL AID. If you want the whole package, I can give you it. Maybe you also can be one of us!!
I've read the Bible cover to cover multiple times. I've been a serious student of eschatology for 43 years. You are posting nonsense based upon pure ignorance that I would classify as doctrines of demons. I ‘ve read enough of your false teaching to convince me that you’re the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing. I will ask you again what your source is for these spurious fabrications. And if you’re unwilling to reveal your “church” affiliation, you prove your attempts at deception! And if you think for a moment that you can convince me to give the remotest credence to your counterfeit “theology”, so that” Maybe you also can be one of us!!”, you’re a fool!

Pipiripi

I've read the Bible cover to cover multiple times. I've been a serious student of eschatology for 43 years. You are posting nonsense based upon pure ignorance that I would classify as doctrines of demons. I ‘ve read enough of your false teaching to convince me that you’re the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing. I will ask you again what your source is for these spurious fabrications. And if you’re unwilling to reveal your “church” affiliation, you prove your attempts at deception! And if you think for a moment that you can convince me to give the remotest credence to your counterfeit “theology”, so that” Maybe you also can be one of us!!”, you’re a fool!
I know who you are, all my fabrication is BIBLICAL. Show everybody here on this forum where you have seen something in my threads without the Bible answer.
This is my church: Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12!! Do you want to be part of US?