ISRAEL IN THE END TIMES

Pipiripi

THE ISRAEL DECEPTION - WHO IS TRUE ISRAEL TODAY?

Matthew 3:9

Who is true Israel today? If you do a search for the end times, you will find that the majority of websites you comes across will be focused on the on the literal nation of Israel in the Middle East. Why? Because many professed Christians believe that the nation of Israel is still God's chosen nation, and that Christ will establish His kingdom in Israel when He returns. They believe end time prophecy is all about Israel of the flesh. Don't get me wrong, there are some events to be fulfilled in Israel like the king of the north prophecy in Daniel 11:45 and he Battle of Armageddon. But they are judgments ["desolation"] still to come against the nation of Israel for rejecting God's Son. The problem is, many Christians today miss the spiritual application of Israel, and instead of seeing the fulfillment in Christ, they are, just like the Pharisees of old, still focused on the literal nation of Israel.

Yet, what did Jesus say Himself when Pilot asked ... "Art thou the King of the Jews?"? Jesus said ... "My kingdom is NOT of this world." (John 18:33,36)

It is amazing to think that many professed Christians believe that if you support the nation of Israel, then you will be blessed. And yet the nation of Israel STILL rejects the Son of God! So let's get this right - even though the nation of Israel rejects Jesus Christ and continues to fight against and kill people on a daily basis, God will bless us if we support them?! Really? This is all based on a faulty understanding of who TRUE Israel are and who God's promises of 'restoration' pointed to. These professed Christians completely ignore the scriptures that tell us probation has ended for the nation of Israel. And their faulty tteachings like a 'future antichrist', the false '1000 year millennial reign on earth' in Israel and will end up in causing countless Christians to accept a false christ.

By saying that God is yet to pardon the nation of Israel and give them yet another chance and restore them, is an incredible insult to our heavenly Father! They are basically saying that God didn't do enough in sending His own Son to save them! What else could God do for Israel than He has ALREADY done in Christ? No. i will show you from scripture that probation has closed on the literal nation of Israel. And don't be fooled by the '1948 Israel restored as a nation.' This was a movement by man, not God. Look at the following quote from 1897:

"We do not deny that a great many Jews, and other people, too, may yet return to Palestine, expecting that a new nation of Israel is to be formed under the dominion of Christ on David's throne. A world-wide sentiment is developing in that direction, and a corresponding movement will doubtless soon begin; but let it be distinctly understood that the Lord is not leading in such an enterprise; it is not in accordance with his plans, and it will end in disaster to all who are deceived by it." (H.E.Robinson, The Eastern Question, 1897, p.38)

This was in 1897, and even then my Advent pioneers could see the false movement of restoring the nation of Israel, and yet there are millions today who have been deceived by the 1948 event of Israel being 'restored as a nation'. But I will show you from the Bible why this was NOT ordained of God.

Please remember as you study this subject of Israel in the end times, that God's promises to the nation of Israel were CONDITIONAL upon them following and keeping His Commandments and accepting Christ Jesus as their Saviour. Take a look at the following Bible verses:

Exodus 19:5-6, 1Kings 6:22-13. 1 Kings 9:6-7. Jeremiah 18:7-10.

Do you see? IF you obey me, THEN I will keep my covenant with you. But if you do not obey Me, then I will REPENT of the good I promised. CONDITIONAL. And what did the Jewish nation do? REJECT the Son of God! God knew this would happen, so pay careful attention to a prophecy He gave to them in Jeremiah 19:

Jeremiah 19:8-11.

Can a smashed pot be made whole again? No, it's not possible, and God even confirms above that the pot (the nation of Israel) cannot be made whole again. Jeremiah 19 was a prophecy pointing to the destruction of Jerusalem in AD70 by the Romans. This is 'the siege' mentioned above. And this was God's judgment against the nation of Israel for rejecting His Son, closing their probation as a people. Yes, as individuals Jews can still be saved if they turn to Christ, but as a whole nation, they are now rejected of God and he is NOT going to restore them as a nation. So what happened in 1948 was the movement of MAN, not God, to deceive the world.

Jesus even confirmed Himself, saying to the Jewish nation ... 'Behold, your house is left unto you desolate." (Matthew 23:38)

Now before someone says ... "Oh! your teaching "replacement theology!" ... Let me confirm something from the New Testament, which gives us the clear truth regarding this. No, I am not teaching any kind of 'replacement theology', I am merely teaching the Bible truth. The Israel of God has always and will always exist, just not in a literal sense of the flesh. Do you believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him? Well, do you know what that makes you? An Israelite!

Romans 2:28-29. Romans 9:6-8.

The nation of Israel is not the 'vine', JESUS CHRIST is the 'vine' (John 15:5). The nation of Israel is not the 'seed', JESUS CHRIST is the 'seed' (Galatians 3:16). It is Jesus we are to look to, not the nation of Israel.

Who is the 'seed'? Paul told us in Galatians 3:16 that Jesus Christ is the seed. He is that 'promise' IN WHOM we become the children of God and a TRUE Israelite (Galatians 3:28). There is no distinction between any race now IN CHRIST. As we are 'all one' in Him. Praise God!

So what happened to the literal Jews? Have a good read of the parable of the vineyard in Luke 20:9-16. Here you will see Jesus giving a story about a vineyard owner (God) going away and leaving his vineyard (God's kingdom on earth) to 'husbandmen' (the Jews) to take care of it and 'bare fruit' (expand God's kingdom). And while the owner was away, he sends 'servants' (prophets) to see how things are collect the 'fruit'. But the husbandmen beat the servant and sent them away empty handed (The Jews by and large rejected the prophets). Then the owner (God) sends his son (Jesus Christ). And the husbandmen KILL the son(Jews have Jesus killed). And what did Jesus say would happen to the husbandmen (the Jews) after doing all these things? They would be destroyed (destruction of Jerusalem in AD70) and the vineyard (kingdom of God) would be GIVEN TO OTHERS (the Gentiles, or anyone who accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior).

Now look at how the Jews reacted to this parable: Acts 20:16 ... 'And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.' ... Meaning they KNEW that Jesus was saying THEY would be destroyed and the kingdom would be TAKEN OFF THEM AND GIVEN TO ANOTHER PEOPLE. And this is EXACTLY what happened! And how was the kingdom taken from them? They were simply 'broken off' the 'tree' and were no longer part of the kingdom. And how were we (Gentiles) 'given' the kingdom? We were 'grafted into the tree' (Romans 11:17-21). Remember, Israel is NOT the tree, Jesus Christ is the tree (vine). The Jews and the Gentiles are simply the branches who are either broken off or grafted into the tree. If you are grafted into the tree, through faith in Christ, whether Jew or Gentiles, you are a TRUE Israelite. And if you are broken off, through disobedience, whether Jew or Gentile, then you are NOT a true Israelite and are just 'of the flesh'.

Jesus said to the Jews .... "Behold, your house is left unto you desolate." (Matthew 23:38)

Jesus also said: Matthew 21:43

The Jews had Jesus crucified and even said themselves: Matthew 27:25. And not only did they reject Christ and crucify Him, they also rejected the gospel message given through the apostles. Then Paul says to them: Acts 13:46.

After Jesus was crucified, the gospel message had to go to the Jews first to fulfill the 70 weeks of Daniel. In His mercy, God gave the jews a last chance to turn to Him and accept the gospel message, but they rejected it, and therefore the "kingdom was taken from them" [they were 'broken off the tree'] and the apostles turned their attention from the Jews to the Gentiles.

An other day I will write the 70 weeks of Daniel for a fuller understanding.

Remember how the Jews misenterpreted Bible prophecy and thought that Jesus was going to come the first time as this mighty warrior who would setup a "physical" kingdom on earth and rule over the nations? Well, we have it all over again with end time prophecy students and teachers today believing the exact same thing! But this time with the second coming of Christ. They believe that Jesus is going to return, after the so called rapture of the church [another false teaching] and setup His kingdom in Israel and rule there for the thousand year millennium.The Bible prophecy teachers today are so focused on Israel, that they are missing the great spiritual application of God's kingdom, just as the disciples did during Jesus' first coming.

Luke 17:20-21

Do you see what Jesus is saying in the above Bible verses? He's explaining in clear words that the kingdom is a "SPIRITUAL" one right now. Yes, there is a literal heavenly kingdom of God, but on earth, the kingdom is not in any one place, it is IN US, through faith. And yet the disciples were still clinging to the belief that Christ would setup a physical kingdom to rule from on earth, just like the prophecy teachers of today.
Luke 24:21
Continue!

TrevorL

Greetings Pipripi,
Because many professed Christians believe that the nation of Israel is still God's chosen nation, and that Christ will establish His kingdom in Israel when He returns.
Yes, I believe that a significant remnant of the nation of Israel will be converted when Jesus returns and they will become the first dominion of the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years when Jesus rules as King / Priest upon the Throne of David in the Temple in Jerusalem Isaiah 2:1-5, Daniel 2:35,44, Ezekiel 38-39, Daniel 11:40-45, 12:1-3, Micah 4:1-8, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 3:19-21.

Kind regards
Trevor

Keraz

Jeremiah 6:8-9 Be instructed, Jerusalem [Judah], or your God will depart from you and will devastate the Land. Psalms 89:30-32, Matthew 21:43
The Lord says: Glean like a vine the remnant of Israel, one last time, like the vine dresser – pass your hand over the branches. Isaiah 5:5-7

Jeremiah 6:10-15 To whom shall I speak and give warning? Who will hear me? Their ears are blocked, they are incapable of listening. They treat the Lord’s Word as a reproach, it has no appeal for them. Ezekiel 14:2, Ezekiel 22:26-28

But I am full of the anger of the Lord, I cannot hold it back. Isaiah 63:1-6 I must pour it out onto all the people of the Land. Their houses will be given to others. 2 Esdras 1:35-37

For all the leaders and people only consider themselves, their prophets and Rabbis are all frauds, every one of them. They fail to address the real problems of their people. They say: “All is well”. All well? Nothing is right and just. They ought to be ashamed because of their sinful practices, yet they have no sense of shame, therefore they will fall with a great crash and be brought low on the Day of My reckoning. Ezekiel 33:25-26

Jeremiah 6:16-20-30 The Lord says: you should enquire about the Way that leads to righteousness. But they said: “We refuse”. Then I appointed watchmen – listen for the call they told them. But they said: “We refuse”. Therefore hear you nations and take note of the plight of these people. I am about to bring ruin upon them, for all their sinful ways and ignoring My instructions. Your sacrifices are not acceptable and your offerings do not please Me. Zephaniah1:4-6 Matthew 24:41-42

Therefore the Lord says: I will set obstacles before this people, which will bring them to the ground, father, sons, friends and neighbours will all perish together. Jeremiah 12:14-17 A great host appears, like men arrayed for battle, against you: Zion.
Joel 2:1-11, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 2:12-21

News of their coming has reached us and our hands hang limp, agony grips us, pangs as of a woman in labour. Do not go outside, for the foe will smite you there, as terror is spread around the world. Mourn and wail as the despoiler comes upon us in an instant. These verses are the clearest description of how the Lord will act on His great Day of vengeance. Isaiah 63:1-6 A coronal mass ejection flash will ‘come in an instant’, but ‘news of its coming will reach us’, by the STEREO satellite system. ‘Do not go outside’, is obvious – get into underground shelters and stay there until it passes, at least 24hrs. Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 30:26

It is appointed to assay My people, testing their conduct, but they are all rebels, mischief makers and corrupt to a man. The bellows blow, the fire is ready. All types of metal in vain the refiner refines, but the impurities cannot be removed.

Call them reject silver, for the Lord has rejected them.

Only a remnant of the people of the Jewish State of Israel will survive. Romans 9:27

All of this prophecy in Jeremiah is telling us about the coming fire judgement – the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. This will affect all the world, but especially the Middle East and this prophesy applies specifically to Judah, the current inhabitants of the Land. Amos 2:4-5, Ezekiel 20:46-48, Ezekiel 21:1-17, Isaiah 6:11-14

TrevorL

Greetings Keraz,
Only a remnant of the people of the Jewish State of Israel will survive. Romans 9:27
The remnant will be a significant number of the present Jewish State as the following indicates that they will be converted and become the first dominion of the Kingdom of God.
Micah 4:1–8 (KJV): 1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. 6 In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; 7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. 8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

The following indicates that two thirds in the land will die in the coming judgements, but one third will be converted and form part of this first dominion.
Zechariah 13:8–9 (KJV): 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Jesus is to reign over the House of Jacob in this Kingdom, when he sits upon the Throne of David.
Luke 1:30–33 (KJV): 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The twelve Apostles will reign over the twelve tribes of Israel.
Matthew 19:28 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Kind regards
Trevor

Keraz

The remnant will be a significant number of the present Jewish State as the following indicates that they will be converted and become the first dominion of the Kingdom of God.
You confuse those who claim to be Israel, with the real Israelites of God.
Those who falsely claim to be Israel, and who reject Jesus, will be punished and only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 6:11-13, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Romans 9:27
We Christians are the Overcomers for God, his true Israelites. We are the people of Revelation 5:9-10 and John sees us in Jerusalem - Revelation 7:9

Pipiripi

Greetings Pipripi,

Yes, I believe that a significant remnant of the nation of Israel will be converted when Jesus returns and they will become the first dominion of the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years when Jesus rules as King / Priest upon the Throne of David in the Temple in Jerusalem Isaiah 2:1-5, Daniel 2:35,44, Ezekiel 38-39, Daniel 11:40-45, 12:1-3, Micah 4:1-8, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 3:19-21.

Kind regards
Trevor
I understand your belief. I wish that you can understand the BIBLICAL truth about end times Israel.

Pipiripi

christ made it possible that His sons and daughters return to our Home in the other world.
We are not the Son of Jesus Christ. We are His brothers and sisters. And yes! We are going to live for a 1000 years in His Father mansion!!

Pipiripi

i never said that you are sons of christ?

please understand that this earth is not God’s and listen Him…
Read 8 good again. It's your writing. I just write what God told me to write.
This world is God's world. He created everything. He can destroyed everything to. Satan have nothing of his own, because he created nothing. And if he has create something, because God has given him permission.

Pipiripi

israel and judah are the two houses,
together being the 144k sons and daughters…

who after the Change will return with Him
to this earth
in their glorified being
which is eden nature

and as the two witnesses, witness
to many …..
I think you didn't read the whole content of Israel in end times. Because if you have read it with your Bible only, (wise people do that) then you can defend your beliefs. Because what you are saying is not BIBLICAL. Just man teachings.

Even if you have read it completely, I know your mind is blocked on your LITERAL ISRAEL. The problem is that you still don't understand what God says. Let me remind you. God says: "Worship me in SPIRIT and truth.
So go again and read Israel in end times, but only with your Bible. Pray before you read it. And then you will see the spiritual effect of the WORD OF GOD.

Pipiripi

all the 144k are christ’s brothers and sisters…

being restored to Eden in the other world
and to our original nature and being
lost because of adam
When you have time read my thread about the millennium reign. Again only with your Bible. I think that you are a Jehovah Witnesses.
I know your believe. Now I know why you cannot see the spiritual effects. But God is calling you to worship Him in Spirit and truth. Search for the spirit.

TrevorL

Greetings again Keraz and Pipripi,
You confuse those who claim to be Israel, with the real Israelites of God.
I understand your belief. I wish that you can understand the BIBLICAL truth about end times Israel.
Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8 and Zechariah 14 speak about the mortal nations upon the earth when Jesus reigns on upon the earth as King / Priest in the Temple upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem. The faithful before this happens are considered to be the true Israel, and they will be immortal during the 1000 years as King / Priests to the mortal nations.
Revelation 5:9–10 (KJV): 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor

Pipiripi

Greetings again Keraz and Pipripi,

Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8 and Zechariah 14 speak about the mortal nations upon the earth when Jesus reigns on upon the earth as King / Priest in the Temple upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem. The faithful before this happens are considered to be the true Israel, and they will be immortal during the 1000 years as King / Priests to the mortal nations.
Revelation 5:9–10 (KJV): 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor
Trevor! A question for you.
If Jesus are coming down on earth in Jerusalem rebuild here, what will he do with the one in heaven and also tell us that after the 1000 years He will come down with the saints? Should we have 2 new Jerusalem on earth?

TrevorL

Greetings again Pipripi,
If Jesus are coming down on earth in Jerusalem rebuild here, what will he do with the one in heaven
Where is the mention of Jerusalem now being in heaven? God's Throne is in heaven. The Throne of David was in Jerusalem and will be in Jerusalem in the future. Where does it say the Throne of David has been transferred to heaven?
Matthew 5:34–35 (KJV): 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Revelation 3:21 (KJV): To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Matthew 19:28 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I consider the following to be figurative language:
Galatians 4:26 (KJV): But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Seeing you like to quote from the Book of Revelation, how do you understand that the faithful will be Kings and Priests during the 1000 years, over whom do they rule and how are they priests? What is the reference to the nations being on the earth in the following:
Revelation 20:4–9 (KJV): 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Where is this beloved city mentioned in verse 9?

also tell us that after the 1000 years He will come down with the saints? Should we have 2 new Jerusalem on earth?
Revelation 21:2 (KJV): And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
What is going to come down? a Temple, a city with walls and houses, a complete city? Again, where is the beloved city in Revelation 20:9 which clearly speaks about before the end of the 1000 years?

Kind regards
Trevor

Pipiripi

Greetings again Pipripi,

Where is the mention of Jerusalem now being in heaven? God's Throne is in heaven. The Throne of David was in Jerusalem and will be in Jerusalem in the future. Where does it say the Throne of David has been transferred to heaven?
Matthew 5:34–35 (KJV): 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Revelation 3:21 (KJV): To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Galatians 4:26 (KJV): But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Seeing you like to quote from the Book of Revelation, how do you understand that the faithful will be Kings and Priests during the 1000 years, over whom do they rule and how are they priests? What is the reference to the nations being on the earth in the following:
Revelation 20:4–9 (KJV): 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Where is this beloved city mentioned in verse 9?

Revelation 21:2 (KJV): And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
What is going to come down? a Temple, a city with walls and houses, a complete city? Again, where is the beloved city in Revelation 20:9 which clearly speaks about before the end of the 1000 years?

Kind regards
Trevor
Begin to read Revelation 21. And then go and read my thread the millennium.