ISRAEL IN THE END TIMES

TrevorL

Greetings again Keraz and Pipripi,
You confuse those who claim to be Israel, with the real Israelites of God.
I understand your belief. I wish that you can understand the BIBLICAL truth about end times Israel.
Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8 and Zechariah 14 speak about the mortal nations upon the earth when Jesus reigns on upon the earth as King / Priest in the Temple upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem. The faithful before this happens are considered to be the true Israel, and they will be immortal during the 1000 years as King / Priests to the mortal nations.
Revelation 5:9–10 (KJV): 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor

Pipiripi

Greetings again Keraz and Pipripi,

Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8 and Zechariah 14 speak about the mortal nations upon the earth when Jesus reigns on upon the earth as King / Priest in the Temple upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem. The faithful before this happens are considered to be the true Israel, and they will be immortal during the 1000 years as King / Priests to the mortal nations.
Revelation 5:9–10 (KJV): 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor
Trevor! A question for you.
If Jesus are coming down on earth in Jerusalem rebuild here, what will he do with the one in heaven and also tell us that after the 1000 years He will come down with the saints? Should we have 2 new Jerusalem on earth?

TrevorL

Greetings again Pipripi,
If Jesus are coming down on earth in Jerusalem rebuild here, what will he do with the one in heaven
Where is the mention of Jerusalem now being in heaven? God's Throne is in heaven. The Throne of David was in Jerusalem and will be in Jerusalem in the future. Where does it say the Throne of David has been transferred to heaven?
Matthew 5:34–35 (KJV): 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Revelation 3:21 (KJV): To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Matthew 19:28 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I consider the following to be figurative language:
Galatians 4:26 (KJV): But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Seeing you like to quote from the Book of Revelation, how do you understand that the faithful will be Kings and Priests during the 1000 years, over whom do they rule and how are they priests? What is the reference to the nations being on the earth in the following:
Revelation 20:4–9 (KJV): 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Where is this beloved city mentioned in verse 9?

also tell us that after the 1000 years He will come down with the saints? Should we have 2 new Jerusalem on earth?
Revelation 21:2 (KJV): And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
What is going to come down? a Temple, a city with walls and houses, a complete city? Again, where is the beloved city in Revelation 20:9 which clearly speaks about before the end of the 1000 years?

Kind regards
Trevor

Pipiripi

Greetings again Pipripi,

Where is the mention of Jerusalem now being in heaven? God's Throne is in heaven. The Throne of David was in Jerusalem and will be in Jerusalem in the future. Where does it say the Throne of David has been transferred to heaven?
Matthew 5:34–35 (KJV): 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Revelation 3:21 (KJV): To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Matthew 19:28 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Galatians 4:26 (KJV): But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Seeing you like to quote from the Book of Revelation, how do you understand that the faithful will be Kings and Priests during the 1000 years, over whom do they rule and how are they priests? What is the reference to the nations being on the earth in the following:
Revelation 20:4–9 (KJV): 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Where is this beloved city mentioned in verse 9?

Revelation 21:2 (KJV): And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
What is going to come down? a Temple, a city with walls and houses, a complete city? Again, where is the beloved city in Revelation 20:9 which clearly speaks about before the end of the 1000 years?

Kind regards
Trevor
Begin to read Revelation 21. And then go and read my thread the millennium.