Israel/Palestine

Never said this. Why are you blaming evil to a God you don't believe exists nor events that happened? That isn't a wise position to have.

Just pointing out that this story is a myth and that an all powerful GOD would not behave in such a manner. :)
No need to. You've stated yourself you don't believe Tanakh so that only leaves your god to blame. That means any evil that you complain about didn't occur because it's all myths. Next!

How is evil a myth?lol Again, I dont believe in the devil. I believe in evil people.
Not when the genealogies conflict with each other in Matthew and Luke. ;)

They say say one is Mary's lineage and one is Joseph. But I dont buy it. I personally think that Luke's is second hand knowledge(at least), and Matthews was copied from another text which originally may have not had any genealogy. Therefore it MAY have been tampered with to fit a narrative.

But, it's recognized all Jews come from Abraham.

Yet they were calling Him specifically son of David.
It's stated so.
Negative
No, he made a suggestion on relieving the burden of case load. Nothing on how to judge a case. I'm surprised you don't know the difference.

He told him how to structure it. I guess Moses's god didnt think of that earlier.lol
The reason for circumcision for Abraham and future Jews doesn't predate them. You're really confused.

Nope. Circumcision was practiced before Abraham, most likely someone very powerful lost his foreskin to disease and didn't want to feel like a freak so he made others do it. Just like foot binding.

Because the revelation of his face, essence, isn't possible for flesh. You're in over your head.

Then why the threat of dying? Your head is stuck in the sand.LMAO!!
Yep, a person speaks honestly with friends, unencumbered. Other prophets saw visions and dreams. Moses didn't.
The first prophets in the Bible are the Pharaoh and the King of Babylon. LMAO!!!

So, you're lumping yourself as well with the myths about Jesus and the NT. Rotfl...

Rotfl... it would be silly for the NT to quote the Tanakh if it wasn't its basis of truth. The NT doesn't have to be. The Tanakh doesn't depend on it. ;)

You seemed to be confused that you've admitted belief in myths and mythological births in the NT and use that as the basis of your truth. ;)

Rotflmbo... but you don't believe He's real nor the stories. That only leaves your good god who's been silent forever. BTW, Jesus hasn't been seen either in a while. ;)

Then you're foolish because you think it's all myths. And on top of that you believe the myths of the NT. You need to be consistent and shouldn't believe the NT. Thanks for the laughs. ;)

But your good god allows evil. You need to be consistent.

Rotfl... you're acknowledging your blaming myths for the world's evil when that only leaves your good god to blame. Rotflmbo...

Millions believe in the virgin Mary as well. That's a lame argument.

And you don't get. That means your leader is a deceiver.

And he followed their teachings. Being called a Rabbi was a Pharisaical title. ;)

So be consistent and throw it out because virgin births are myths.

But this all myth. Why aren't you consistent?

The devil is also a NT myth.

Myth.

Then you have a problem because all of the Tanakh is myth and false. That only leaves your god for all evil and the myths of the NT. Rotfl...

No, only your good good is to blame. He should have stopped it all.

Nope, you've said it's a myth.

All a myth.

All a myth.

Nope, Moses was the only judge. He selected the others as well.

You don't know my idea of Satan. Rotfl...

If we say they are true events and people.

Rotfl... there are plenty of educated people who say it is true. What's ironic is you blaming the Tanakh and God when you don't believe it. That's ridiculous.

Actually, I don't. You don't believe the events ever happened.

Rotfl... you know you haven't quoted nor know all scholars. Why act foolish?

Rotfl... and your god or Jesus?

Yep, consequences.

Rome never was a friend of Israel.

Rotflmbo... No Santa is the real reason for Christmas. ;)
The rest has become repetitive(like most of your replies), so I will not bother responding to these and am ready to deliver my closing arguments soon.

Mortal man made up those myths. Not GOD. ;)
So mortal man made you the NT. Got it.

Apparently many Jews at the time seemed to think so!!! Why do you think they were calling Him son of David?
Maybe because it was an embarrassment that they couldn't tell who he's real father was? Virgin births are myths.

Nope. I dont believe in the myths, I believe stories were exaggerated, or misinterpreted.
Yet you believe the NT. Quite the contradiction and not very scholarly of you.

I dont believe in Nephilim. You do. I told you what the logical explanation was, NOT based on myth.
False. I've never said I believed in nephilim mating with humans.

I think He freed the Jews from a corrupt society, and exposed the corruption. And then tried to do the same for the gentiles.
He did nothing. He died a failed Messiah and didn't free the Jews.

Tell me. What do you think your Messiah was supposed to accomplish? Are the Jews in need of a Messiah right now? They seem to be doing pretty good for themselves.
The Messiah will reign as a king, help bring the knowledge of God to all, fight the battles of God, etc. Jesus did none of these things.

Yes in the case of gods like Zeus
Like Jesus and his virgin birth myth.

and your OT god and stuff, but the one true GOD is no myth.
So again, since you think the Tanakh is myths, then all blame for the world's problems are your god's.

LOL. I just told you its based on wisdom. WOW!
Not when you believe in a virgin birth and mythological genealogy of Jesus, etc.

see above.
Yes, please do.

If something of this sort did occur. The blame lies with the Jewish leaders who the guy they took the orders from, who wasn't an all knowing GOD, but a mortal king. ;)
So again, you're blaming myths for problems? Not very scholarly. That only leaves your god to blame.

Show me where. :)

Oh please. Jacob scammed his father, his brother and then scammed his uncle Laban. The only reason his life was spared was because his mother sent him away. And then snuck away from Laban! Sounds like he stole 'his blessings"
Actually, according to the stories, Esau sold his rights for food, was smart enough to leave, and left from a father in law who didn't pay his wages.

That's how the fairy tale goes in the Tanakh.
Then stop complaining and start blaming your god.

According to your gods laws it was the firstborn that should get the inheritance and blessing.
And Esau sold them.

The OT is in black and white for everyone to see! He deceived his father, he deceived his uncle.
Read again.

Im not blaming a book. Just demonstrating its a book of myths. :)
Rotfl... which your NT relies on.

Trying to relate to you in your own human terms. :) I'm demonstrating that the god of your fairytale books commonly shows mortal qualities. For the most logical reason? He was mortal. The Kings were called Lord even by their wives and children.
No, people can relate on human terms. The spiritual is built on that.

Never said Jethro was a king. He was a high priest and most likely had a king, as was common in those days.
Great. I believe Jethro was just a priest.

Nope. The most logical explanation of something you think was the work of a supreme being.lol
But it isn't logical to blame stuff on something you don't believe in or is a myth. So, blame your god.

I do ever day. And the more I study, the more I see what a myth the OT was. But it's been a good cash cow for the Jews for millenniums!!
Then blame you god and book of myths, the NT.

Wanting to wipe out greed and wanting to commit genocide are two totally different things. Are you testifying that the jews and their god are greedy? ;)
I guess you can't think logically. Greed has led to many murders.

True but most would agree genocide is bad. ;) Your okay with it I guess. As long as it's not being committed on Jews. correct?
Well, when it comes to genocide, you'd have to factor in morals and the reason behind it. During wars in Tanakh, Israel was obligated to call out in peace to cities they were going to attack. If they didn't accept peace, then were wiped out. I don't see how you can apply that to the holocaust, etc.

Nope. I dont make money off these beliefs. You on the other most likely do.
Never have. I guess when you get shutdown, that's when your stupidity dribbles out?

I will ask again. Do you believe everyone is evil? Getting the popcorn ready!!!
Evil is based on individual choices we make.

Sin is not evil, its a transgression, although yes it CAN lead to death.
See above.

And men wrote them for the Israelites also. ;)
God spoke man wrote.

Regardless of how its carried out, its a death penalty, which you said there wasn't. NEXT!
No, I said there are specific means of capital punishment for specific sins.

As a rabbi and a teacher of millions of people, I'd say you are mistaken.
You're a rabbi?

Exactly. He outsmarted them using their own book of laws.
No, it's all myths in the NT.

The OT. You can only divorce your wife if she has been unfaithful.
State the verse. If she was unfaithful, she was stoned.

No I use OT verses to reason with people. Doesnt mean I believe it all.
Which is ridiculous because you said it's myths.

Its not about what He fulfilled to me, since I dont believe in Prophecies. It's about what He taught.
He taught myths. Not very smart of you.

Correct. Easter bunny and Santa are myths that billions of uneducated children believe in. Until they are told the truth. ;) ;)
And they based these myths on Jesus. And Jesus birth was a myth. ;)

Just pointing out that this story is a myth and that an all powerful GOD would not behave in such a manner. :)
Rotfl... on the flip side, you argue your all powerful god waits on the sidelines and allows evil to run rampant. Isn't that hypocritical?

How is evil a myth?lol Again, I dont believe in the devil. I believe in evil people.
You've said Tanakh is a myth. So, all evil there is a myth too if you're consistent. That only leaves your god.

They say say one is Mary's lineage and one is Joseph. But I dont buy it. I personally think that Luke's is second hand knowledge(at least), and Matthews was copied from another text which originally may have not had any genealogy. Therefore it MAY have been tampered with to fit a narrative.
So Jesus' birth, genealogy, and life is a myth, as is the NT.

Yet they were calling Him specifically son of David.
But David was a myth according to you.

He told him how to structure it. I guess Moses's god didnt think of that earlier.lol
Maybe since man is created with the ability to think, He allows us a role in His plan.

Nope. Circumcision was practiced before Abraham, most likely someone very powerful lost his foreskin to disease and didn't want to feel like a freak so he made others do it. Just like foot binding.
That's not the point. Abraham's circumcision was for different reasons. You're making up your own myths. Very hypocritical of you.

Then why the threat of dying? Your head is stuck in the sand.LMAO!!
No threat, just facts. A true understanding of God is limited in the flesh.

The first prophets in the Bible are the Pharaoh and the King of Babylon. LMAO!!!
Actually, Abraham is called a prophet first, Gen 20:7. ;)

Last edited:
So mortal man made you the NT. Got it.

Precisely. Though it seems the NT was inspired by the Spirit. The OT on the other hand? Inaccurate and exaggerated historical accounts. ;)

Some can argue the book of the prophets were inspired by the spirit of Prophecy, but I dont believe in that nonsense.

Most likely it was religious people warning Israel if they keep breaking the laws(especially not paying taxes), Nebuchadnezzar(the Lord/King) who ruled over Israel would punish them.
Maybe because it was an embarrassment that they couldn't tell who he's real father was? Virgin births are myths.
Again. I don't buy the virgin birth story, unless she was artificially impregnated by an angel/alien. The possibility of supreme beings is very high in the universe.

The point is some Jews believed He was the son of David(The Messiah). They all assumed He was the son of Joseph, I'd imagine.

Yet you believe the NT. Quite the contradiction and not very scholarly of you.

I dont believe everything I read. Ive said it multiple times. You dont seem to understand. I believe in the wisdom.

False. I've never said I believed in nephilim mating with humans.

Its in the OT. Therefore it must be a myth? ;)
He did nothing. He died a failed Messiah and didn't free the Jews.

Free the Jews from whom? I'd assume Rome and the Judean client Kings(AKA puppets)?

Why does your god even need a Messiah? Didnt he free the Israelites from Egypt(ROTFLOL)!!

What Jesus did was free Jews from a corrupt religious authority. And they started their own. Unfortunately, that corrupt religious authority martyred many Jews that converted to Christianity, but their spirits lived on. And eventually they were able to infiltrate and corrupt Christianity.

Now another Messiah is needed in the Spirit of Truth and Christ. To free us from corruption that exists in our government AND Church. Lets hope this time they are able to prevent it from being corrupted again.

The Messiah will reign as a king, help bring the knowledge of God to all, fight the battles of God, etc. Jesus did none of these things.

In other words, everything that Christians predict about the second coming of Christ and how every nation will know Christ and bow down to Him and then if I'm not mistaken, given back to GOD. But Christianity will be the main religion. Not Judaism.
Like Jesus and his virgin birth myth.

Again don't believe the virgin birth, other than the fact Mary was most definitely a virgin when she bore Jesus.
So again, since you think the Tanakh is myths, then all blame for the world's problems are your god's.
WOW. AGAIN, I blame mankind for being idle. And our religious leaders for being corrupt and keeping the sheep asleep, when they should be doing something about corruption. Not just lip service.

Still waiting to hear what your Messiah will save the "Jews" from. They seem to be at the top of the money chain.

Last edited:
Not when you believe in a virgin birth and mythological genealogy of Jesus, etc.

I dont believe in neither for the 10th time.lol
So again, you're blaming myths for problems? Not very scholarly. That only leaves your god to blame.

I blame man and corrupt religious leaders, You know, like your Pharisees who peddled myths, so they could keep the money flowing in their pockets.
Actually, according to the stories, Esau sold his rights for food, was smart enough to leave, and left from a father in law who didn't pay his wages.

And according to another story. Jacob and His mother deceived Isaac into given Jacob his blessing. Which story is true? try again. :)

Any one watching this debate that knows Scripture, knows your getting schooled.
Then stop complaining and start blaming your god.

Blaming love(GOD) as the problem is the dumbest thing on earth.
And Esau sold them.

LOL. You cant sell your inheritance. And for a bowl of stew? LMAO!

Genesis 27:35-37

35 And he said, “Your brother came deceitfully and has taken away your blessing

Read again.

I did

Genesis 27

Jacob’s Deception​

27 Now it came about, when Isaac was old and his eyes were too dim to see, that he called his older son Esau and said to him, “My son.” And he said to him, “Here I am.” 2 [a]Isaac said, “Behold now, I am old and I do not know the day of my death. 3 Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me; 4 and prepare a savory dish for me such as I love, and bring it to me that I may eat, so that my soul may bless you before I die.”
5 Rebekah was listening while Isaac spoke to his son Esau. So when Esau went to the field to hunt for game to bring home, 6 Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “Behold, I heard your father speak to your brother Esau, saying, 7 ‘Bring me some game and prepare a savory dish for me, that I may eat, and bless you in the presence of the Lord before my death.’ 8 Now therefore, my son, listen to [b]me [c]as I command you. 9 Go now to the flock and [d]bring me two choice [e]young goats from there, that I may prepare them as a savory dish for your father, such as he loves. 10 Then you shall bring it to your father, that he may eat, so that he may bless you before his death.” 11 Jacob [f]answered his mother Rebekah, “Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man and I am a smooth man. 12 Perhaps my father will feel me, then I will be as a [g]deceiver in his sight, and I will bring upon myself a curse and not a blessing.” 13 But his mother said to him, “Your curse be on me, my son; only obey my voice, and go, get them for me.” 14 So he went and got them, and brought them to his mother; and his mother made savory food such as his father loved. 15 Then Rebekah took the [h]best garments of Esau her elder son, which were with her in the house, and put them on Jacob her younger son. 16 And she put the skins of the [i]young goats on his hands and on the smooth part of his neck. 17 She also gave the savory food and the bread, which she had made, [j]to her son Jacob.
18 Then he came to his father and said, “My father.” And he said, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?” 19 Jacob said to his father, “I am Esau your firstborn; I have done as you told me. Get up, please, sit and eat of my game, that [k]you may bless me.” 20 Isaac said to his son, “How is it that you have it so quickly, my son?” And he said, “Because the Lord your God caused it to happen to me.” 21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Please come close, that I may feel you, my son, whether you are really my son Esau or not.” 22 So Jacob came close to Isaac his father, and he felt him and said, “The voice is the voice of Jacob, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” 23 He did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau’s hands; so he blessed him. 24 And he said, “Are you really my son Esau?” And he said, “I am.” 25 So he said, “Bring it to me, and I will eat of my son’s game, that [l]I may bless you.” And he brought it to him, and he ate; he also brought him wine and he drank. 26 Then his father Isaac said to him, “Please come close and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came close and kissed him; and when he smelled the smell of his garments, he blessed him and said,
“See, the smell of my son
Is like the smell of a field which the Lord has blessed;
28 Now may God give you of the dew of heaven,
And of the fatness of the earth,
And an abundance of grain and new wine;
29 May peoples serve you,
And nations bow down to you;
Be master of your brothers,
And may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
Cursed be those who curse you,
And blessed be those who bless you.”

The Stolen Blessing​

30 Now it came about, as soon as Isaac had finished blessing Jacob, and Jacob had hardly gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, that Esau his brother came in from his hunting. 31 Then he also made savory food, and brought it to his father; and he said to his father, “Let my father arise and eat of his son’s game, that [m]you may bless me.” 32 Isaac his father said to him, “Who are you?” And he said, “I am your son, your firstborn, Esau.” 33 Then Isaac [n]trembled violently, and said, “Who was he then that hunted game and brought it to me, so that I ate of all of it before you came, and blessed him? Yes, and he shall be blessed.” 34 When Esau heard the words of his father, he cried out with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, “Bless me, even me also, O my father!” 35 And he said, “Your brother came deceitfully and has taken away your blessing.” 36 Then he said, “[o]Is he not rightly named Jacob, for he has supplanted me these two times? He took away my birthright, and behold, now he has taken away my blessing.” And he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” 37 But Isaac replied to Esau, “Behold, I have made him your master, and all his [p]relatives I have given to him [q]as servants; and with grain and new wine I have sustained him. Now as for you then, what can I do, my son?” 38 Esau said to his father, “Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me, even me also, O my father.” So Esau lifted his voice and wept.
39 Then Isaac his father answered and said to him,
“Behold, [r]away from the [s]fertility of the earth shall be your dwelling,
And [t]away from the dew of heaven from above.
40 “By your sword you shall live,
And your brother you shall serve;
But it shall come about when you become restless,
That you will [u]break his yoke from your neck.”
Rotfl... which your NT relies on.

Which the authors of the NT used as a learning tool. Just like I use the fables of Aesop. ;)
No, people can relate on human terms. The spiritual is built on that.
You are mistaken. Most people understand human terms. Not all understand Spiritual things. They are completely separate.

Even animals have their own way of communicating with each other, but not spiritually.

Great. I believe Jethro was just a priest.

The point is that priests were under Kings.
But it isn't logical to blame stuff on something you don't believe in or is a myth. So, blame your god.

Yes it's illogical. Thus I dont believe in myths. I blame the corrupt rulers of mankind.
Then blame you god and book of myths, the NT.

Show me where my GOD or the NT is responsible for anything. Its people.

I guess you can't think logically. Greed has led to many murders.

I notice you conveniently ignore alot of questions I bring up. Is your god greedy? We know he is a jealous god and threatens people who dont worship him or pay the 10% tax. LMAO!
Well, when it comes to genocide, you'd have to factor in morals and the reason behind it. During wars in Tanakh, Israel was obligated to call out in peace to cities they were going to attack. If they didn't accept peace, then were wiped out. I don't see how you can apply that to the holocaust, etc.

Ive noticed your version of the Tanakh is being seen threw rose colored glasses. Why were they attacking cities? LOL And there are other factors which had to do with revenge.
Never have. I guess when you get shutdown, that's when your stupidity dribbles out?

Just wondering if your a Rabbi or Rabbi in training. :)

Shutdown? Your delusional.lol Your getting schooled. So far your defense for believing in fairytales is I believe in the NT so I also believe in fairytales. But I've explained multiple times I dont believe in fairuy tales, justy wisdom, whioch leaves the only one believing in fairytales is YOU and have still yet to defend yourself. :)

The insults are coming!! He's breaking down!!
Evil is based on individual choices we make.

Yes and no. Temptation plays a HUGE part in it. Who temps? The wicked. Where did they learn it from someone else, and where did they learn it, from their ancestors and so on. Its like a spirit that jumps from body to body.
See above.

God spoke man wrote.

Then there should be zero errors. Unfortunately the errors are many.
No, I said there are specific means of capital punishment for specific sins.

Backpeddling noted. Go back and see where you said there is no death penalty from breaking your gods laws.
You're a rabbi?

I guess you can call me teacher. ;)
No, it's all myths in the NT.

How is Wisdom myth? Again. I find it easier to believe in a man who was martyred for speaking out at corruption, more than believing someone parted a sea. LMAO!
State the verse. If she was unfaithful, she was stoned.

Yes she was. Unless.......it was a man. The men had second wives and concubines and temple prostitutes'. Sounds like your god is a male chauvanist.

I have lots of prostitute friends and they say there are ALOT of Ultra Orthodox Jews as clients!

Oh I thought Jesus was quoting from the OT, but sounds like He is correcting it! But then says it's better to not get married at all!.lol

Matthew 5:32
but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Which is ridiculous because you said it's myths.

It is but Again(x10) I use it as a learning tool. Just like I use Aesop's fables to teach kids. ;)
He taught myths. Not very smart of you.

He taught wisdom but used the mythological book of the Tanakh to relate to them. Tell me what He taught that was a myth. The ONLY thing you can argue is that He claimed to be the Son of GOD. That does not have anything to do with His teachings. Name 1 teaching that was a myth.
And they based these myths on Jesus. And Jesus birth was a myth. ;)
No man. These things predate Christianity. Easter came from Ester(which they say comes from Ishtar).....In whose honor feasts were celebrated during April/passover.

But ya. Its a myth.

Book of Esther​

"Ahasuerus" is given as the name of a king, the husband of Esther, in the Book of Esther. He is said to have “ruled over a hundred and twenty-seven provinces from India to Nubia" — that is, over the Achaemenid Empire.[4] There is no reference to known historical events in the story; some consider the narrative of Esther was to provide an aetiology for Purim, and the name Ahasuerus is usually understood to refer to a fictionalized Xerxes I, who ruled the Achaemenid Empire between 486 and 465 BCE. Persian kings did not marry outside a restricted number of Persian noble families and it is unlikely that there was a Jewish queen Esther; in any case the historical Xerxes's queen was Amestris.[7] In the Septuagint, the Book of Esther refers to the king as 'Artaxerxes,' who was the younger son of Xerxes (

Last edited:
Rotfl... on the flip side, you argue your all powerful god waits on the sidelines and allows evil to run rampant. Isn't that hypocritical?

Nope. Giving mankind a opportunity to repent and change it's ways.
You've said Tanakh is a myth. So, all evil there is a myth too if you're consistent. That only leaves your god.

What came first. Evil or the written Tanakh?LOL
So Jesus' birth, genealogy, and life is a myth, as is the NT.

The virgin birth and genealogy? Possibly.
But David was a myth according to you.

Yes, with some truth to it.

Read literary analysis from real scholars.lol
Maybe since man is created with the ability to think, He allows us a role in His plan.

LMAO! What a weak answer! NEXT!
That's not the point. Abraham's circumcision was for different reasons. You're making up your own myths. Very hypocritical of you.

Nope exposing your myth as baloney. GOD never introduced circumcision to Abraham. It was mortal man's practice!
No threat, just facts. A true understanding of God is limited in the flesh.

ROTFLOL!! Thats what Christian ministers say when they can't explain something. God works in mysterious ways. Sorry not good enough!

If He is invisible, how can you see his face and die !! Check mate! NEXT!
Actually, Abraham is called a prophet first, Gen 20:7. ;)
So your fairy tale book says. Problem is he did not make one prophecy(as in predicting the future).

Nope. Giving mankind a opportunity to repent and change it's ways.
So your god allows evil to continue and you complain about the Tanakh? What a hypocrite.

What came first. Evil or the written Tanakh?LOL
Evil has been around a while.

The virgin birth and genealogy? Possibly.
Rotfl... so you accept myths. What a joke.

Yes, with some truth to it.
So you admit you accept myths.

Read literary analysis from real scholars.lol
Sorry, but many like yourself claim to be scholars.

LMAO! What a weak answer! NEXT!
I'm not looking for your approval.

Nope exposing your myth as baloney. GOD never introduced circumcision to Abraham. It was mortal man's practice!
Rotfl... God made a pact with Abraham and that was the reason for his circumcision.

ROTFLOL!! Thats what Christian ministers say when they can't explain something. God works in mysterious ways. Sorry not good enough!
Rotfl... which is what you accept in the NT.

If He is invisible, how can you see his face and die !! Check mate! NEXT!
Because face is a euphemism for His essence. I guess you can't understand the spiritual.

So your fairy tale book says. Problem is he did not make one prophecy(as in predicting the future).
And you quoted it as Pharaoh and others having prophecy first in Tanakh and were proven wrong. Being a prophet is more than prophecy. Just man up that you were wrong. ;)

I dont believe in neither for the 10th time.lol
Sure you do. Jesus is a myth.

I blame man and corrupt religious leaders, You know, like your Pharisees who peddled myths, so they could keep the money flowing in their pockets.
This shows how pathetic your argument is resorting to stereotypes. Doesn't surprise me.

And according to another story. Jacob and His mother deceived Isaac into given Jacob his blessing. Which story is true? try again. :)
It might appear that way, but Esau gave it up previously.

Any one watching this debate that knows Scripture, knows your getting schooled.
Whatever.

Blaming love(GOD) as the problem is the dumbest thing on earth.
Rotfl... that's your argument towards the Tanakh.

LOL. You cant sell your inheritance. And for a bowl of stew? LMAO!
Esau did.

Genesis 27:35-37​

35 And he said, “Your brother came deceitfully and has taken away your blessing
Esau gave it up previously.

I did

Genesis 27​

Jacob’s Deception​

27 Now it came about, when Isaac was old and his eyes were too dim to see, that he called his older son Esau and said to him, “My son.” And he said to him, “Here I am.” 2 [a]Isaac said, “Behold now, I am old and I do not know the day of my death. 3 Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me; 4 and prepare a savory dish for me such as I love, and bring it to me that I may eat, so that my soul may bless you before I die.”
5 Rebekah was listening while Isaac spoke to his son Esau. So when Esau went to the field to hunt for game to bring home, 6 Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “Behold, I heard your father speak to your brother Esau, saying, 7 ‘Bring me some game and prepare a savory dish for me, that I may eat, and bless you in the presence of the Lord before my death.’ 8 Now therefore, my son, listen to [b]me [c]as I command you. 9 Go now to the flock and [d]bring me two choice [e]young goats from there, that I may prepare them as a savory dish for your father, such as he loves. 10 Then you shall bring it to your father, that he may eat, so that he may bless you before his death.” 11 Jacob [f]answered his mother Rebekah, “Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man and I am a smooth man. 12 Perhaps my father will feel me, then I will be as a [g]deceiver in his sight, and I will bring upon myself a curse and not a blessing.” 13 But his mother said to him, “Your curse be on me, my son; only obey my voice, and go, get them for me.” 14 So he went and got them, and brought them to his mother; and his mother made savory food such as his father loved. 15 Then Rebekah took the [h]best garments of Esau her elder son, which were with her in the house, and put them on Jacob her younger son. 16 And she put the skins of the [i]young goats on his hands and on the smooth part of his neck. 17 She also gave the savory food and the bread, which she had made, [j]to her son Jacob.
18 Then he came to his father and said, “My father.” And he said, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?” 19 Jacob said to his father, “I am Esau your firstborn; I have done as you told me. Get up, please, sit and eat of my game, that [k]you may bless me.” 20 Isaac said to his son, “How is it that you have it so quickly, my son?” And he said, “Because the Lord your God caused it to happen to me.” 21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Please come close, that I may feel you, my son, whether you are really my son Esau or not.” 22 So Jacob came close to Isaac his father, and he felt him and said, “The voice is the voice of Jacob, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” 23 He did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau’s hands; so he blessed him. 24 And he said, “Are you really my son Esau?” And he said, “I am.” 25 So he said, “Bring it to me, and I will eat of my son’s game, that [l]I may bless you.” And he brought it to him, and he ate; he also brought him wine and he drank. 26 Then his father Isaac said to him, “Please come close and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came close and kissed him; and when he smelled the smell of his garments, he blessed him and said,
“See, the smell of my son
Is like the smell of a field which the Lord has blessed;
28 Now may God give you of the dew of heaven,
And of the fatness of the earth,
And an abundance of grain and new wine;
29 May peoples serve you,
And nations bow down to you;
Be master of your brothers,
And may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
Cursed be those who curse you,
And blessed be those who bless you.”

The Stolen Blessing​

30 Now it came about, as soon as Isaac had finished blessing Jacob, and Jacob had hardly gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, that Esau his brother came in from his hunting. 31 Then he also made savory food, and brought it to his father; and he said to his father, “Let my father arise and eat of his son’s game, that [m]you may bless me.” 32 Isaac his father said to him, “Who are you?” And he said, “I am your son, your firstborn, Esau.” 33 Then Isaac [n]trembled violently, and said, “Who was he then that hunted game and brought it to me, so that I ate of all of it before you came, and blessed him? Yes, and he shall be blessed.” 34 When Esau heard the words of his father, he cried out with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, “Bless me, even me also, O my father!” 35 And he said, “Your brother came deceitfully and has taken away your blessing.” 36 Then he said, “[o]Is he not rightly named Jacob, for he has supplanted me these two times? He took away my birthright, and behold, now he has taken away my blessing.” And he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” 37 But Isaac replied to Esau, “Behold, I have made him your master, and all his [p]relatives I have given to him [q]as servants; and with grain and new wine I have sustained him. Now as for you then, what can I do, my son?” 38 Esau said to his father, “Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me, even me also, O my father.” So Esau lifted his voice and wept.
39 Then Isaac his father answered and said to him,
“Behold, [r]away from the [s]fertility of the earth shall be your dwelling,
And [t]away from the dew of heaven from above.
40 “By your sword you shall live,
And your brother you shall serve;
But it shall come about when you become restless,
That you will [u]break his yoke from your neck.”
And yet Esau gave up his birthright previously.

Which the authors of the NT used as a learning tool. Just like I use the fables of Aesop. ;)
So you agree the NT is full of myths starting from Jesus birth.

You are mistaken. Most people understand human terms. Not all understand Spiritual things. They are completely separate.
I'm not mistaken.

Even animals have their own way of communicating with each other, but not spiritually.
And?

The point is that priests were under Kings.
The point is Jethro wasn't a High Priest and there is no mention of a King of Midian.

Yes it's illogical. Thus I dont believe in myths. I blame the corrupt rulers of mankind.
Yet you believe in Jesus and the myths surrounding him.

Show me where my GOD or the NT is responsible for anything. Its people.
Read your book of Revelation. BTW, since you don't believe in the Tanakh, your god is responsible for all evil, creation, everything.

I notice you conveniently ignore alot of questions I bring up. Is your god greedy? We know he is a jealous god and threatens people who dont worship him or pay the 10% tax. LMAO!
Rotfl... but according to you my God doesn't exist, so the lot falls on your good god. Read how Jesus speaks of hell and punishment. Read Revelation. ;)

Ive noticed your version of the Tanakh is being seen threw rose colored glasses. Why were they attacking cities? LOL And there are other factors which had to do with revenge.
Haven't you read the stories?

Just wondering if your a Rabbi or Rabbi in training. :)
Doesn't matter.

Shutdown? Your delusional.lol Your getting schooled. So far your defense for believing in fairytales is I believe in the NT so I also believe in fairytales. But I've explained multiple times I dont believe in fairuy tales, justy wisdom, whioch leaves the only one believing in fairytales is YOU and have still yet to defend yourself. :)
You say you don't but you do. There's no justification for you to speak of evil in the Tanakh unless you believe it, and you don't. So that leaves all evil on the shoulders of your good god.

The insults are coming!! He's breaking down!!
I haven't seen any from my side.

Yes and no. Temptation plays a HUGE part in it. Who temps? The wicked. Where did they learn it from someone else, and where did they learn it, from their ancestors and so on. Its like a spirit that jumps from body to body.
No, sin is choice which can't be blamed on anyone but oneself.

Then there should be zero errors. Unfortunately the errors are many.
Which errors?

Backpeddling noted. Go back and see where you said there is no death penalty from breaking your gods laws.
No back peddling. The context has always been specific capital punishment for specific sins.

I guess you can call me teacher. ;)
I wouldn't call you that.

How is Wisdom myth? Again. I find it easier to believe in a man who was martyred for speaking out at corruption, more than believing someone parted a sea. LMAO!
That's your choice. You chose your own myth.

Yes she was. Unless.......it was a man. The men had second wives and concubines and temple prostitutes'. Sounds like your god is a male chauvanist.
No, men were stoned too. I guess you haven't read the laws much.

Temple prostitutes weren't condoned by God.

I have lots of prostitute friends and they say there are ALOT of Ultra Orthodox Jews as clients!
And this helps you how? Is this your source of wisdom and scholarship?

Oh I thought Jesus was quoting from the OT, but sounds like He is correcting it! But then says it's better to not get married at all!.lol

Matthew 5:32
but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Yep, so he was wrong and so were you.

It is but Again(x10) I use it as a learning tool. Just like I use Aesop's fables to teach kids. ;)
Rotfl... but it isn't true.

He taught wisdom but used the mythological book of the Tanakh to relate to them. Tell me what He taught that was a myth. The ONLY thing you can argue is that He claimed to be the Son of GOD. That does not have anything to do with His teachings. Name 1 teaching that was a myth.
Claiming to be the son of God was his teaching, and that he was the way from heaven, came from heaven, etc. All myths. As well as his resurrection.

No man. These things predate Christianity. Easter came from Ester(which they say comes from Ishtar).....In whose honor feasts were celebrated during April/passover.
Sorry, no connection of Ishtar to Passover.

But ya. Its a myth.
So you admit Jesus is a myth.

Book of Esther​

"Ahasuerus" is given as the name of a king, the husband of Esther, in the Book of Esther. He is said to have “ruled over a hundred and twenty-seven provinces from India to Nubia" — that is, over the Achaemenid Empire.[4] There is no reference to known historical events in the story; some consider the narrative of Esther was to provide an aetiology for Purim, and the name Ahasuerus is usually understood to refer to a fictionalized Xerxes I, who ruled the Achaemenid Empire between 486 and 465 BCE. Persian kings did not marry outside a restricted number of Persian noble families and it is unlikely that there was a Jewish queen Esther; in any case the historical Xerxes's queen was Amestris.[7] In the Septuagint, the Book of Esther refers to the king as 'Artaxerxes,' who was the younger son of Xerxes (
Did you have a point here?

Last edited:
Precisely. Though it seems the NT was inspired by the Spirit. The OT on the other hand? Inaccurate and exaggerated historical accounts. ;)
Rotfl... you've just agreed the NT is exaggerated but inspired by the Spirit. You're admitting your god is peddler of falsehoods.

Some can argue the book of the prophets were inspired by the spirit of Prophecy, but I dont believe in that nonsense.
Then you need to be consistent and disown the NT.

Most likely it was religious people warning Israel if they keep breaking the laws(especially not paying taxes), Nebuchadnezzar(the Lord/King) who ruled over Israel would punish them.
You're peddling your myths.

Again. I don't buy the virgin birth story, unless she was artificially impregnated by an angel/alien. The possibility of supreme beings is very high in the universe.
Rotfl... the X-files. You crack me up.

The point is some Jews believed He was the son of David(The Messiah). They all assumed He was the son of Joseph, I'd imagine.
Then there is no impregnation by God, being the son of God, and all Jesus' teaches are false.

I dont believe everything I read. Ive said it multiple times. You dont seem to understand. I believe in the wisdom.
Wisdom isn't based on myths and falsehoods.

Its in the OT. Therefore it must be a myth? ;)

Free the Jews from whom? I'd assume Rome and the Judean client Kings(AKA puppets)?
That's a start.

Why does your god even need a Messiah? Didnt he free the Israelites from Egypt(ROTFLOL)!!
God doesn't need one. Messiah just means anointed and kings are just that. Israel requested a king.

What Jesus did was free Jews from a corrupt religious authority. And they started their own. Unfortunately, that corrupt religious authority martyred many Jews that converted to Christianity, but their spirits lived on. And eventually they were able to infiltrate and corrupt Christianity.
Rotfl... Jesus accomplished nothing.

Now another Messiah is needed in the Spirit of Truth and Christ. To free us from corruption that exists in our government AND Church. Lets hope this time they are able to prevent it from being corrupted again.
So you admit Jesus didn't accomplish much.

In other words, everything that Christians predict about the second coming of Christ and how every nation will know Christ and bow down to Him and then if I'm not mistaken, given back to GOD. But Christianity will be the main religion. Not Judaism.
That's a myth.

Again don't believe the virgin birth, other than the fact Mary was most definitely a virgin when she bore Jesus.
Ok.

WOW. AGAIN, I blame mankind for being idle. And our religious leaders for being corrupt and keeping the sheep asleep, when they should be doing something about corruption. Not just lip service.
Why does your god allow it?

Still waiting to hear what your Messiah will save the "Jews" from. They seem to be at the top of the money chain.
Hmmm... I don't think Bezos, Gates, Musk, etc., are Jews.

So your god allows evil to continue and you complain about the Tanakh? What a hypocrite.

You still are being coy. Your god orders the Jews to do evil.lol Again, cant you see your god is not a loving, patient and forgiving god, unlike yours? :)
Evil has been around a while.

Then you agree evil came first. ;)
Rotfl... so you accept myths. What a joke.

You asked me if I thought they were myths and I said yes. Possibly.

The way I see it? The NT kinda states that she had sex with Joseph before marriage, and then he didnt have sex with her until He was born. Only in Luke (which in my opinion is not totally an accurate account) does it mention she was a virgin.

The genealogy seems to suggest Joseph was indeed His paternal father. Who was of the blood line of David and heir to David's throne.

The NT also states He was born of a divine nature and that He would be blessed with the Spirit of GOD, via an angel of GOD.
So you admit you accept myths.

Not at all. Just saying some myths and Legends sometimes have truth to them but are exaggerated along the way.
Sorry, but many like yourself claim to be scholars.

Again most scholars agree with me, not you. ;)
I'm not looking for your approval.

What is a real joke is your answers to my questions. No one with half a brain will accept them.
Rotfl... God made a pact with Abraham and that was the reason for his circumcision.

Abraham is a myth. Most likely some guy married a King's daughter(Sarah meaning women of high rank). And the King gave this guy a dowry of land in Canaan and sent him on a mission to conquer it. That's the way I read the myth.
Rotfl... which is what you accept in the NT.

Nope. I don't accept fairy tales and I don't accept blanket answers like know one knows the misters of GOD when they have no logic to back their assertions.
Because face is a euphemism for His essence. I guess you can't understand the spiritual.

More baloney! Only brainwashed people will believe that baloney. How can someone die seeing his essence? LMAO!! Keep digging that hole!! Your looking silly.
And you quoted it as Pharaoh and others having prophecy first in Tanakh and were proven wrong. Being a prophet is more than prophecy. Just man up that you were wrong. ;)
No man. Abraham was no prophet. He most likely married into royalty from Mesopotamia.

I'm talking about Prophets that fore told the future! There was Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar(Nebu means Prophet in Hebrew).lol

The dreamed dreams and the Jew interpreted them for profit. Opps I mean Prophet!!! Good little scam they had going on....

Sure you do. Jesus is a myth.

A myth with more witnesses than the Tanakh. LOL
This shows how pathetic your argument is resorting to stereotypes. Doesn't surprise me.

That's what the NT says and I believe it! There are also many Christian ministers that peddle lies for money. Its not difficult to believe the Pharisees did it back then.

It might appear that way, but Esau gave it up previously.

More Baloney!! LMAO! The OT contradicts your beliefs and itself!
Rotfl... that's your argument towards the Tanakh.

Our GOD is love. Your god? Hmmmm a dictator that wants exclusive worship or gets jealous and angry.lol

Esau did.

Baloney.
Esau gave it up previously.

Baloney.
And yet Esau gave up his birthright previously.

It said he decieved Isaac! Wake up man!! LMAO!!!
So you agree the NT is full of myths starting from Jesus birth.

There may be some myths or mis-translations and historical inaccuracies, but its still a book of spiritual wisdom. Yours? Not so much. ;)
I'm not mistaken.

100% on many things. ;)
And if you cant understand my point, I'm wasting my time.lol

Ironically you told me I can't understand the spiritual meaning of Scripture, yet claim it is the same as human terms. Another contradiction on your part. Your getting schooled and I honestly am not even putting in much effort.

The point is Jethro wasn't a High Priest and there is no mention of a King of Midian.

WAIT!! I think you may have something there. I'm a little rusty with my Scripture. Haven't been studying for the last 10 years, because I learned what I need to, BUT!

I was doing some research. Jethro was a priest(It says THE priest) of Midian! So maybe he was the only priest? Anyways, trivial.

Goes to Midian. They welcome him. Marries a Midian priest's daughter. Goes back to Egypt, frees his people(lol), then returns them to Midian and then slaughters all the Midians and pillages all their wealth? Hmmmmmm Seems to be a recurring thing for Jews.....

So maybe you were right(first time.lol). Jethro had nothing to do with the King that Moses served. I'm a little rusty but I know when I smell baloney!!

Numbers 31:1-18​

Vengeance on the Midianites​

31 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5 So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
7 They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.
13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.
15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Yet you believe in Jesus and the myths surrounding him.

I believe in the wisdom Jesus and His Apostles departed.

Read your book of Revelation. BTW, since you don't believe in the Tanakh, your god is responsible for all evil, creation, everything.

I dont recognize the book of Revelations as Spirit inspired. But lets go there. A GOD that wants to punish evil is evil? LMAO!!!
Rotfl... but according to you my God doesn't exist, so the lot falls on your good god. Read how Jesus speaks of hell and punishment. Read Revelation. ;)

I did. Its a book of nonsense, but I believe it has some teaching relevance. I told you. I don't believe in most prophecies. Especially ones that take hundreds/thousands of years to fulfill.

Haven't you read the stories?

Of course! They read like your god is a vengeful dictator! Sounds like a mortal to me. He says to take his share of the plunder to the priests. LMAO!!!
Doesn't matter.

It does mater. That would mean you will be profiting from what you preach. Which you denied.
You say you don't but you do. There's no justification for you to speak of evil in the Tanakh unless you believe it, and you don't. So that leaves all evil on the shoulders of your good god.

No justification? Genocide is not enough justification for you? LMAO!! How about killing a man because he spilled his semen and didn't want to impregnate a woman? LMAO!!
I haven't seen any from my side.

Hmmmmm you said.

"Never have. I guess when you get shutdown, that's when your stupidity dribbles out."

Wrong AGAIN!

No, sin is choice which can't be blamed on anyone but oneself.

Wrong. Temptation plays a HUGE part . That's why evil people take advantage of people who are at their lowest point, to do their dirty work(usually for profit).
Which errors?

You know. Like different accounts and different numbers of 2 separate accounts! You sure you want me to open up my Bible? Although I'm quite sure you'll have a joke of an explanation that only you can accept.lol
No back peddling. The context has always been specific capital punishment for specific sins.

Yet you previously said there was no death penalty. Constantly catching you in contradictions. That's why I figure your a newbie(young). I expected a better challenge.
I wouldn't call you that.

Of course not. You'd have to pay attention to be my student. ;)
That's your choice. You chose your own myth.

LOL. I beleive in logic. You are the one that believe in unicorns and arcs, LMAO!! Can you tell me where the kangaroos came from the middle east? ROTFLOL!!!

No, men were stoned too. I guess you haven't read the laws much.

Only if they had sex with another mans property(his wife). They all had concubines!

Temple prostitutes weren't condoned by God.

Yet they were there and being used!
And this helps you how? Is this your source of wisdom and scholarship?

Just pointing out, not even ultra orthodox Jews believe their own baloney. They have sex with married prostitutes all the time and they are married too!
Yep, so he was wrong and so were you.

I was mistaken yes. I admit I'm a little rusty on Scripture. It was Jesus that said it. I thought He quoted it from the OT.

Whether He was wrong or not, would depend on who you ask. Especially at the time He stated it. Which I would assume, most people agreed with especially women who were used discarded like objects..
Rotfl... but it isn't true.

Precisely.
Claiming to be the son of God was his teaching, and that he was the way from heaven, came from heaven, etc. All myths. As well as his resurrection.

Its a claim its not teaching. Maybe He is the sun of an advanced alien race from another planet. Who knows! Or maybe Angels! Do you believe in Angels? :)

Anu was also the GOD of the heavens that predates your god. Hmmmmmmm

Sorry, no connection of Ishtar to Passover.

Yet scholars say there might be! Hmmm who should I believe? a guy on the internet getting schooled or scholars using sound logic with real historical studies even outside your Tanakh? ;)
So you admit Jesus is a myth.

I admit passover is a myth as was the exodus.
Did you have a point here?
Ya. Historians believe Esther is also make belief.

Apparently the story goes she married a powerful Persian King of Kings. I 'd imagine the Jews gained some influence because of it in Persia(especially thriough offspring), which is most likely why the Persians allowed the Jews to go back to Judea.

Rotfl... you've just agreed the NT is exaggerated but inspired by the Spirit. You're admitting your god is peddler of falsehoods.

Not exaggerated but mis-interpreted/mis-represented and some sources historical accounts are questionable. Like the Gospel of Luke and Revelations.

Then you need to be consistent and disown the NT.

How can I disown wisdom?lol
You're peddling your myths.

Actually that sounds logical, your belief a god in the sky punished people that messed with Jews? Myth.... It was the powerful mortal allies the Jews had.
Rotfl... the X-files. You crack me up.

Are you saying you dont believe in angels? Please answer the question. ;)

Wisdom isn't based on myths and falsehoods.

Exactly. That's why I don't believe in myths. ;)
That's a start.

I think Jesus done that when the Romans judged and levelled Israel.
God doesn't need one. Messiah just means anointed and kings are just that. Israel requested a king.

And they received a King whose lineage tracks ended at what was it? Jeconiah or Zedekiah(named by Nebu) whose real name was Mattanyahu(who was actually put in power by Nebu and was Jeconiah's uncle(therefore illegitimate). Though also Jeconiah had a brother named Zechaniah ironically!

Therefore what do YOU believe happened to that lineage. Does it still exist, and even more so, is it legitimate. ;)
Rotfl... Jesus accomplished nothing.

He freed the jews from the corrupt Pharisees that were all about money, always looking for ways to deceive the people. Unfortunately history repeats itself....

They can say the same about your god.lol Hmmmmmm what does that make you? A believer of myths. ;)

So you admit Jesus didn't accomplish much.

He planted the seed. He stated the Kingdom is like a mustard seed.
That's a myth.

Then the prophecy of your messiah is a myth. Agreed?
Why does your god allow it?

He can only do so much to not interfere in the natural evolution of mankind.....But ya. Its definitely time for GOD and HIS people to act......Time to clean up the corruption that ravages our nations....

Hmmm... I don't think Bezos, Gates, Musk, etc., are Jews.
They are not as rich as you think. Those are evaluations. We've all seen how that wealth can fluctuate by the billions. The real people behind those guys are the investors.

Answer the question again.

We know that the Jews are heavily into the banking industry, media, justice system, arms, etc... they have TONS of influence. I doubt they need any saving.....

Which reminds me. I was watching this Video and how this guy tried to defend Hollywood Jews and failed miserably. At the end he said, they are not Jews. But that's all he could say out of fear for his life(something like that).

Then who runs Hollywood? Are the Jews the right hand man of a much more sinister group of people? I'm leaning on no.....

You still are being coy. Your god orders the Jews to do evil.lol Again, cant you see your god is not a loving, patient and forgiving god, unlike yours? :)
Rotfl... God doesn't force anything. Freedom of will. Isnt that your argument as well?

Then you agree evil came first. ;)
Actually, the potential for evil has always been around. It comes with the freedom to choose.

You asked me if I thought they were myths and I said yes. Possibly.
That's what the NT is based on.

The way I see it? The NT kinda states that she had sex with Joseph before marriage, and then he didnt have sex with her until He was born. Only in Luke (which in my opinion is not totally an accurate account) does it mention she was a virgin.
Ok, so why don't you throw away the NT for its myths?

The genealogy seems to suggest Joseph was indeed His paternal father. Who was of the blood line of David and heir to David's throne.
That only works if you agree the genealogy is a historical document which substantiates the persons in the Tanakh as well.

The NT also states He was born of a divine nature and that He would be blessed with the Spirit of GOD, via an angel of GOD.
Sorry, this is crossing into the mythological mangod realm which you don't believe in. Be consistent.

Not at all. Just saying some myths and Legends sometimes have truth to them but are exaggerated along the way.
But you can't tell so chuck it all out.

Again most scholars agree with me, not you. ;)
Ironically, you don't know all scholars, and the term scholars doesn't hold much weight.

What is a real joke is your answers to my questions. No one with half a brain will accept them.
Right, they use their full brains.

Abraham is a myth. Most likely some guy married a King's daughter(Sarah meaning women of high rank). And the King gave this guy a dowry of land in Canaan and sent him on a mission to conquer it. That's the way I read the myth.
Again, you're stating your own myths and hearsays.

Nope. I don't accept fairy tales and I don't accept blanket answers like know one knows the misters of GOD when they have no logic to back their assertions.
You accept the NT. It's funny how hypocritical you are on your position.

More baloney! Only brainwashed people will believe that baloney. How can someone die seeing his essence? LMAO!! Keep digging that hole!! Your looking silly.
Again, you say you understand the spiritual but don't.

No man. Abraham was no prophet. He most likely married into royalty from Mesopotamia.
I gave you the verse that proved it. And it debunked your idea that Pharaoh was one before him. Just man up.

I'm talking about Prophets that fore told the future! There was Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar(Nebu means Prophet in Hebrew).lol
See above. Your Hebrew is off.

The dreamed dreams and the Jew interpreted them for profit. Opps I mean Prophet!!! Good little scam they had going on....
Looks like the prophets saved Pharaoh and your Nebu. ;)

Last edited:
Back