Issues With Buying Food, Home Explosion, and Will Smith

splash

Jesus Christ gave me a dream a few days ago I dreamt that I was having problems buying food, because people thought I was trying to steal food from. Then after this I saw Will Smith with a red folder in his hand talking to a security guard in Jamaica, showing him a picture and talking to him.

Then I had another dream where I saw my home exploding in slow motion, and then I saw Will Smith with a match (matches) in his hand that he was blowing out. He caused this explosion to take place. This explosion occurred at night.

Jesus Christ gave me a dream a few days ago I dreamt that I was having problems buying food, because people thought I was trying to steal food from. Then after this I saw Will Smith with a red folder in his hand talking to a security guard in Jamaica, showing him a picture and talking to him.

Then I had another dream where I saw my home exploding in slow motion, and then I saw Will Smith with a match (matches) in his hand that he was blowing out. He caused this explosion to take place. This explosion occurred at night.

Have any of the things you have dreamed about ever happened in real life while you were awake?

No. To give another example how Jesus Christ gives me dreams, in a dream I saw a cousin telling some people about her ex husband. At the time my cousin and her marriage was fine as far as I knew, I was shocked at the dream and I didn't know what to make of it. About 2 months later a family member call one of my parents and told them that my cousin, that same cousin, had separated from her husband, everybody was shocked at that news because it came out of nowhere.

Back