"it came from God" so is it infallible?

Where was this Church prior for the 4th century?
Wherever God's Spirit truly dwelt.

That's where the church has always been.

Your self proclaimed Catholic Church of the 4th century was a friend of the world. And you know what that means.

Groupthink has been the way of the false prophets since the 4th century.
Where are its writings and documents from 100AD to 400AD to prove the existence of your church ?

Where are its writings and documents from 100AD to 400AD to prove the existence of your church ?
Matt 28:
19Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them infn the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

I have read these verses many times, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find where it says to promote my Church. So I looked in the book if acts, and I could not find anywhere in there that ANY church was promoted by the apostles. So I wound up reading the whole new testament. Didn't find anyone promoting any church. All I can find is the apostles and writers of the N T are the promoting, preaching, and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. The same thing my Church is doing. Maybe you should be wondering why your religion is NOT doing the same thing!

Matt 28:
19Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them infn the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

I have read these verses many times, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find where it says to promote my Church. So I looked in the book if acts, and I could not find anywhere in there that ANY church was promoted by the apostles. So I wound up reading the whole new testament. Didn't find anyone promoting any church. All I can find is the apostles and writers of the N T are the promoting, preaching, and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. The same thing my Church is doing. Maybe you should be wondering why your religion is NOT doing the same thing!
Right. There is nothing to prove that there was any other Church but the Catholic Church at that time.

Back