It is impossible for Arminians to give God the glory for their "salvation"

Manfred

Arminians can only bask in self glorification for the excellent choice they made in choosing team Jesus.
Atheists bask in self glorification for their not so excellent choice in not choosing team Jesus.

How can Arminians justify this self glorification!

I give God all the glory for saving me.

Arminians can only bask in self glorification for the excellent choice they made in choosing team Jesus.
Atheists bask in self glorification for their not so excellent choice in not choosing team Jesus.

This is a Sola they would want to refute? To refute the Solas is to share in God's Glory...

If they won't refute it, then all of the Solas can co-exist...

Sola Deo Gloria! Sola Christus!

Last edited:
My experience has been that they pay lip-service to the Solas, then deny them by other teachings.
I just brought this up because Chalcedon said he was intending to refute the 5-Solas soon...

That means he will refute "Glory to God Alone"...

This is a Sola they would want to refute? To refute the Solas is to share in God's Glory...

If they won't refute it, then all of the Solas can co-exist...

Sola Deo Gloria! Sola Christus!

Actually, I tried to use this argument, against the doctrine of Original sin. (as expalined by calvinists)

Which, IMO, when over emphasized; tends to de-emphasize the doctrine of "Christ Victorious".

Anyway ...... bit of a debate.

SO you're demonstrating your TOTAL IGNORANCE of Arminian theology, then.

Back