It would not be right to speak of a single mind in the person of Jesus.

Jesus has one divine mind but two ie divine and human in the sense that the divine mind is under the influence of the non-omniscent human senses. The hypostatic union.

Since Trinitarians say the PERSON of Jesus refers to BOTH his divine and human natures…

Your answer to my question is NO.

@aeg4971 please post your answer to my question…

Is there a single mind in the person of Jesus?

Since Trinitarians say the PERSON of Jesus refers to BOTH his divine and human natures…

Your answer to my question is NO.

@aeg4971 please post your answer to my question…

Is there a single mind in the person of Jesus?

What is about your view? Did Jesus know the time of His second coming?

What is about your view? Did Jesus know the time of His second coming?

No.

Mark 13:32… But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

What do YOU believe…

Did Jesus know the time of His second coming?

No.

Mark 13:32… But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

What do YOU believe…

Did Jesus know the time of His second coming?

No. But then you believe the human Son experiences as one person talking to another person ie the Father?

No. But then you believe the human Son experiences as one person talking to another person ie the Father?

I define "a person" as "a spirit or human being".

Since Jesus is Yahweh incarnate, they are the same "Person" (spirit or human being).

1) What is your definition of "a person"?

2) Are Jesus and Yahweh the same __________? (Fill in your previous answer.)

I define "a person" as "a spirit or human being".

Since Jesus is Yahweh incarnate, they are the same "Person" (spirit or human being).

I'm talking about what Jesus experienced, not definitions in particular. Did Jesus experience Himself as a human person distinct from the person God?

Then I will answer your question.

I'm talking about what Jesus experienced, not definitions in particular. Did Jesus experience Himself as a human person distinct from the person God?

Then I will answer your question.

Tell me YOUR definition of "a person" and I will answer the question based on YOUR definition.

But according to MY defintion of "a person" as "a spirit or human being" (which means Jesus and God are ONE Person)...

I would NOT say...

Jesus experienced Himself as a human person distinct from the person God.

But I WOULD say...

Jesus experienced Himself as God incarnate distinct from transcendent God?

So.........

Will you now answer my questions (as you promised).

Tell me YOUR definition of "a person" and I will answer the question based on YOUR definition.

But according to MY defintion of "a person" as "a spirit or human being" (which means Jesus and God are ONE Person)...

I would NOT say...

But I WOULD say...

I disagree with both. Jesus the man experienced Himself as and was a human person. But I do say Jesus realized that He was God incarnate.

So.........

The following is what I've repeated to you many times.

1) A person is experientially or perceptionally a person but an actual being. ...

--The Father is the person but with the Word and Holy Spirit as part of who God is as seeming persons but the distinctions are valid, ... comparable to a man and his interactive conscience and subconscious as one being. ...

--The Trinity can theologically be called three persons for convenience.

2) Yahweh and Jesus the man are the same being in as far as the Word is concerned ... but ...

two persons in as far as Yahweh and Jesus the man is concerned. ...

--The Father and the Word are two valid interactive distinctions but one person in the Father. ...

--Jesus the man is the Word ie God under the influence of the non-omniscient human senses, constituting a human person in the hypostatic union.

That is the conclusion that reconciles scriptures.

Last edited:

I would NOT say...

But I WOULD say...

So.........

Jesus expirenced Himself as God AND Man.

Back