It's 2023....what's going on?

Athletes have been collapsing on the field since the Jab has come out.....

Are all the videos presented above wrong?

Cases of the Baffles. Need a baffle booster

Obfuscation

The clot shot advocates insist it is not from the shot and not proven caused by the shot. But can't say what caused it.

A real epidemiologist insists it is the clot shot and works hard to prove his conclusion is wrong.

What's going on?
RINO Republicans are delaying the opening of the Congressional enquiry into Hunter Biden's laptop.

Are they really deep cover Democrat agents, covering up Hunter's crimes? Are they really ten-foot alien reptiles pretending to be Democrats? Is Queen Elizabeth really dead?

RINO Republicans are delaying the opening of the Congressional enquiry into Hunter Biden's laptop.
I don't disagree. One of the reasons the election for speaker of the house is stalled. I suppose we'll have to see how todays goes for McCarthy.

But, were off topic......why do all the video show people collapsing? Are they all simply tired and out of gas?

why do all the video show people collapsing? Are they all simply tired and out of gas?
If I give a few million people a glass of water to drink, some of them will collapse, some of them will have heart attacks, some of them will win the lottery. Your videos do not show anything substantial. After all, it could have been that glass of water they drank.

If I give a few million people a glass of water to drink, some of them will collapse, some of them will have heart attacks, some of them will win the lottery. Your videos do not show anything substantial. After all, it could have been that glass of water they drank.
Red skies in the morning, sailors take warning.

Back