It's not just you… Nobody trusts the media

Hmm. Well, I think they got most of it already.

They can marry and act like a man and a real woman.

They've woven gayness into society.

They now work on the whole acceptance thingy that they will never get.

So to answer, it's time to rachet up the agitation.

If you don't fall in line you will be labeled a bad person or some such, and eventually they will agitate to get more people fired.

And if they get what they really want, our lives will be ran by some millennials plugging statistics into a social app downloadable at the App store.

"We are sorry Mr.Thistle but your thoughts are not approved. You will now be confined to your house."

My Dad used to watch Walter Cronkite every night as he presented the news and sometimes I would watch with my Dad also. I trusted Walter Cronkite, but truth be told, I was just a little kid who trusted most adults. Today I take Ronald Reagan's words to heart - trust but verify.

My Dad used to watch Walter Cronkite every night as he presented the news and sometimes I would watch with my Dad also. I trusted Walter Cronkite, but truth be told, I was just a little kid who trusted most adults.
I was a John Chancellor fan myself

That's right only 26% of people say that they trust the mainstream media. Three out of four people don't have it wrong they have it exactly right The main stream media is not lying to you accidentally they're lying to you on purpose. The mainstream media is being deserted in droves and people are not coming back nor should they.
You fooled me for a second.

I didn’t recognize it as right-wing propaganda unto I read “fake news CNN.”

All right-wing propaganda reads like it was written by an 8-year-old.

You fooled me for a second.
Like a fish saying he used to get wet.
I didn’t recognize it as right-wing propaganda unto I read “fake news CNN.”

All right-wing propaganda reads like it was written by an 8-year-old.
"Main stream" news reads like it was written by a five year old. Every quotation is followed by the words "without evidence." Those words in particular mean absolutely nothing, because 100% of the time they say "without evidence" there's evidence. I'm gonna have to send these people a dictionary so they can look up the word "evidence." I think the people who fail the IQ test to be on the cleaning crew get jobs as reporters.

i watched it twice. It is amazing we watch news being filtered thru sources like Bret.
I think I detected that he turned red when he tried to push back against her which makes me wonder whether or not he was being ordered by a producer to take the conversation in a direction that he knew was not legitimate. If you watch the expression on Bret's face there seems to be a point where he disengages his active listening to the gubernatorial candidate, which makes me think he's listening now to a producer. I think Bret Bear is probably not completely Machiavellian, that he has a conscience, and that he clearly violated it.

Your unsupported allegations that he is mentally failing, or your personal insults, calling him a clown?
Please go and watch many of the videos out there that show Biden's mind failing. He forgets words, he forgets people's names, he, the President of the United States has said many times: "I am not supposed to talk to you' or "They have told me not to talk to you", and he cannot function without note cards. I mean really, he has handlers dressed as bunny rabbits corralling him away from speaking to the press.

I'm sorry, but at 65 most of my friends in my retirement park are in their late 70's or in their 80's and most of them are mentally not up to speed either. Mr. Biden is in the same boat as they are, and the last position he should be in is as the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Please go and watch many of the videos out there that show Biden's mind failing. He forgets words, he forgets people's names, he, the President of the United States has said many times: "I am not supposed to talk to you' or "They have told me not to talk to you", and he cannot function without note cards. I mean really, he has handlers dressed as bunny rabbits corralling him away from speaking to the press.

I'm sorry, but at 65 most of my friends in my retirement park are in their late 70's or in their 80's and most of them are mentally not up to speed either. Mr. Biden is in the same boat as they are, and the last position he should be in is as the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world.
It's not close. He can't bring words to mind, he can't bring names to mind, he gets upset when people ask him questions, and he can't think of a word so he snaps at voters. He challenged some union worker to a push-up contests. I suppose presumably to humiliate him? The man acts and looks like he started a vodka drip at 6 o'clock every morning.

He has a perpetual bewildered look on his face. He tries to shake hands with thin air. Like you say, they've got people in bunny rabbit costumes trying to led him around so he doesn't wander off. He was at some event a few months ago and his wife had to go corral him because he was just wandering aimlessly through the restaurant and people were snickering at him. Imagine that, the president United States was aimlessly walking through a restaurant like he has no idea where he was, and people were laughing directly at him, under the assumption that he does not have enough mental acuity to be aware of it.

This isn't intended to be cruel, but we have a 25th amendment for a reason, and this guy does not belong in the White House. The only people in the world who don't seem to understand this are the people who have a cushy job in the west wing and would be out on their rear end if somebody else were president.

Last edited:
Like a fish saying he used to get wet.

"Main stream" news reads like it was written by a five year old. Every quotation is followed by the words "without evidence." Those words in particular mean absolutely nothing, because 100% of the time they say "without evidence" there's evidence. I'm gonna have to send these people a dictionary so they can look up the word "evidence." I think the people who fail the IQ test to be on the cleaning crew get jobs as reporters.
Dont forget, "Anonymous sources, tell us....."

He has a perpetual bewildered look on his face.
Isn't that the truth. I saw some video today of him with the other leaders at the summit he is at, and that look is there - nobody is at home that's for sure. It is a massive crime that wife Jill urged him to run, and that SC Rep. James Clyburn literally made him the front runner in the Democrat sweepstakes. He has so far refused to take a cognitive test you know.
This isn't intended to be cruel,
No, it's not. We can all see where this man is at regarding his mental abilities. We all know someone else is running the show, it is not old Joey setting policy that's for sure.

Isn't that the truth. I saw some video today of him with the other leaders at the summit he is at, and that look is there - nobody is at home that's for sure. It is a massive crime that wife Jill urged him to run, and that SC Rep. James Clyburn literally made him the front runner in the Democrat sweepstakes. He has so far refused to take a cognitive test you know.

No, it's not. We can all see where this man is at regarding his mental abilities. We all know someone else is running the show, it is not old Joey setting policy that's for sure.
It's a scary dynamic because no matter how limited his capacities are he's still the chief executive and can issue orders.

Back