Jan. 6. Ray Epps and death of Roseanne Boyland (Cremated after?) New Footage

Harry Leggs

Looks like alleged Oath Keeper Ray filmed breaking thru second barrier and the J.6 committee did not know or mention. 1 minute mark

Looks like they have another video of Capitol Police beating dead Rosanne Boyland whose body was cremated to hide the fact she was beat. Looks like the J.6 committee either did not know or lied by omission about Epps location at J.6 or Boyland killing

It all comes out eventually. Comments?

These are excellent videos...Held back and not produced for TWO YEARS? The criminal display of the Democrat party and their perverse bent on destroying our constitutional government is chilling.

The Ray Epps is giving orders in the second clip they showed. And Roseanne Boyland's death is NEVER spoken of. She was killed.

What are the Capital Police doing at the one spot Epps chose to stand and organize...where the fence had already been broken in advance of his advance?

These are excellent videos...Held back and not produced for TWO YEARS? The criminal display of the Democrat party and their perverse bent on destroying our constitutional government is chilling.

The Ray Epps is giving orders in the second clip they showed. And Roseanne Boyland's death is NEVER spoken of. She was killed.

What are the Capital Police doing at the one spot Epps chose to stand and organize...where the fence had already been broken in advance of his advance?
Ray, the alleged member of supremacist group Oath keepers.

Looks like alleged Oath Keeper Ray filmed breaking thru second barrier and the J.6 committee did not know or mention. 1 minute mark

Looks like they have another video of Capitol Police beating dead Rosanne Boyland whose body was cremated to hide the fact she was beat. Looks like the J.6 committee either did not know or lied by omission about Epps location at J.6 or Boyland killing

It all comes out eventually. Comments?
Rather inconvenient.
So the new Republican House can investigate

Ask her relatives, I suspect they would have made the decision.
Any written proof the family made the decision? Sounds like the medical examiner decided to have the body cremated without relatives.

Obviously there was enough time for the DC medical examiner to determine the mount of amphetamine in her system.
Sounds like this freak was compromised.

It claimed: ‘Roseanne Boyland, 34, died of acute amphetamine intoxication’ (Fox23)

But the Medical Examiner in this situation has himself been shrouded in controversy even before looking at the Boyland case. ASHLI BABBITT: Why Did The Chief Medical Examiner Try To Order A Rushed Cremation?

Roseanne’s sister, Lonna Cave, has been taking up the fight to find out what really happened to Roseann. But she’s getting stonewalled. They are refusing to issue a copy of the full autopsy.

Last edited:
Ask her relatives, I suspect they would have made the decision.
Of course you do. Credulity at all cost.

Obviously there was enough time for the DC medical examiner to determine the amount of amphetamine in her system.
There was plenty of time to follow instructions and burn the evidence.

No doubt.

Last edited:
Rather inconvenient.
So the new Republican House can investigate

Sure

Let’s see the Republican clown circus present their evidence the FBI staged Jan 6th

I really enjoyed watching the usual idiots fall flat on their faces during the Arizona vote audit. This will be that on steroids

Sounds like Boyland was gassed and then died. Wow

Phillip Anderson, a protester who was near Boyland when she passed out, accuses law enforcement of using “excessive force” and spraying a highly noxious gas on protesters in the west terrace tunnel. Anderson told the court that Lang, who’s been behind bars since January awaiting trial, saved his life on January 6.

“I do not know what type of gas the officers used, but I know for sure that it was not tear gas,” Anderson said in an affidavit signed August 22. “After the officers sprayed this gas at me, I could not breathe for longer than a few seconds. This gas caused me to collapse, where the police then proceeded to push others on top of me. There were many others who collapsed because of these toxins, as I did. The police continued . . . hitting me and others. One of the people that fell in the crowd was a woman by the name Roseanne Boyland

But the American people now should consider the real possibility that the U.S. Capitol Police, a federal law enforcement agency, killed not one but two unarmed female Trump supporters on January 6.

We already know that won’t matter to the news media, who covered up the name of Lt. Michael Byrd, the USCP officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt and who now praise him as both a hero and a victim. But it will matter to the public.

Phillip Anderson, a protester who was near Boyland when she passed out, accuses law enforcement of using “excessive force” and spraying a highly noxious gas on protesters in the west terrace tunnel. Anderson told the court that Lang, who’s been behind bars since January awaiting trial, saved his life on January 6.

“I do not know what type of gas the officers used, but I know for sure that it was not tear gas,” Anderson said in an affidavit signed August 22. “After the officers sprayed this gas at me, I could not breathe for longer than a few seconds. This gas caused me to collapse, where the police then proceeded to push others on top of me. There were many others who collapsed because of these toxins, as I did. The police continued . . . hitting me and others. One of the people that fell in the crowd was a woman by the name Roseanne Boyland

But the American people now should consider the real possibility that the U.S. Capitol Police, a federal law enforcement agency, killed not one but two unarmed female Trump supporters on January 6.

We already know that won’t matter to the news media, who covered up the name of Lt. Michael Byrd, the USCP officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt and who now praise him as both a hero and a victim. But it will matter to the public.
As hours and hours of videos show, it was the insurrectionists who were using violence on Jan 6. How can the police be faulted for responding in kind?

As hours and hours of videos show, it was the insurrectionists who were using violence on Jan 6. How can the police be faulted for responding in kind?
What kind of gas did the police use that stopped breathing if it was not tear gas and who authorized the cremation of Rosanne Boyland? Sounds like you could care less. Since unarmed Boyland was an insurrectionist according to your description she must have deserved her fate of being gassed and trampled because the police pushed the crowd back. Causing the crowd to fall back. Two unarmed females killed J.6 and you could care less. Boyland was killed prior to Ashli Babbitt. Did Boyland autopsy report mention anything about all the bodily trauma from getting pushed around as a contributing factor or the unknown gas?

Hard to believe a even right-wing propaganda sites like this would publish editorials celebrating the Jan. 6th insurrectionists.

Back