Jan. 6. Ray Epps and death of Roseanne Boyland (Cremated after?) New Footage

I am correct. There was nothing legal about ANY of the attempted impeachment/coups.
Then the Republican attempt to impeach President Clinton was illegal, and the perpetrators should be tried and locked up.

There used to be stringent rules to justify launching impeachment. "High crimes and misdemeanors" including using a cigar with an intern while heads of states are kept waiting in the Rose Garden. Those rules all shredded when the Clintons smeared their DNA over the office.
So the US Constitution was "shredded" and there was no legal basis for any actions by Congress, or presidents Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden because the Constitution was no longer in operation.

Did you think through this rubbish before posting it? No, I didn't think so.

Legal impeachment is not a coup.
Jan 6 was not a "legal impeachment". Trump's impeachments were before and after that date.

Again, you are posting without thinking. Not a good look, and very unlikely to convince anyone who is not already down the rabbit hole with you.

None of the folks (e.g. Ray Epps) who staged the event went to prison. The folks they duped, the grannies and gramps, went to jail...some for two years without charges or a trial.

That's unconstitutional, btw, but then...the constitution is only evoked after the fraudulent election was successfully stolen. No one cared about the constitution as long as Trump remained legally elected and in office. You had agreed to an unconstitutional coup, if the end result was the removal of the legally elected President of the United States from the office.
the stuff you people believe

As hours and hours of videos show, it was the insurrectionists who were using violence on Jan 6. How can the police be faulted for responding in kind?
I know you mean "minutes replayed on an infinite loop...", but we get your limitations.

Then the Republican attempt to impeach President Clinton was illegal, and the perpetrators should be tried and locked up.
What? Learn the difference between having evidence and claiming evidence when there Is none. The former process is legal. "I did not have sex with that woman...Miss etc" was a lie. He had sex with her while Yasser Arafat was kept waiting in the Rose Garden. High crime AND misdemeanor. He swore to uphold and defend the US constitution. He spilled his DNA on it instead.

So the US Constitution was "shredded" and there was no legal basis for any actions by Congress, or presidents Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden because the Constitution was no longer in operation.
It never seems to be in operation when the democrats hold the majority, as the last five years attest.

You haven't shown me any error. Is truth "rubbish" for you, then?

Jan 6 was not a "legal impeachment". Trump's impeachments were before and after that date.
You're confused. J6 was no revolution/coup/insurrection. It was grannies and grampas led like lambs to the cBSCNNBC news cameras for a major film editing class.

Again, you are posting without thinking. Not a good look, and very unlikely to convince anyone who is not already down the rabbit hole with you.
The brainwashed will not be convinced by a post on CARM. I just counter the lies with the facts.

You haven't shown me any error.
Is the US Constitution "shredded" or not? You claimed it was.

You're confused. J6 was no revolution/coup/insurrection. It was grannies and grampas led like lambs to the cBSCNNBC news cameras for a major film editing class.
Then your claim that Jan 6 was an "impeachment" was wrong.

You are getting as bad as George Santos. Is that the direction the Republican Party is going?

You are getting as bad as George Santos. Is that the direction the Republican Party is going?
It seems the right wing is just getting crazier and crazier

You’d think there would have been some kind of correction by now

These nutty conspiracies and obsession with LBGTQ+ sexuality are nothing like conservatism.

And you're being obtuse. Were the election laws changed unconstitutionally in 2020 "due to COVID"? Yes or no. Was Trump pursued and harassed illegally for the last six years? Are people being held without trial or even charges in solitary confinement for years? Did Ray Epps lead people into the capitol and not get charged?

You tell me. This is just from memory. I'm not doing a thesis on corruption here. You're memory needs work, clearly.

If I said that, it was a typo. I've never made the claim because you are correct. It was not even an insurrection. The subsequent attempts to prevent a free and fair 2024 election is another example of shredding the constitution because the Democrat party and their handlers are terrified of an independent Trump destroying their hard work as he set about to do in 2016, which is why you were enthralled and called in to emote over him.

You're free and fast with falsehoods...show me where I've gotten the facts wrong, Ray.

It seems the right wing is just getting crazier and crazier

You’d think there would have been some kind of correction by now

These nutty conspiracies and obsession with LBGTQ+ sexuality are nothing like conservatism.
Look who's bringing up the alphabet squad again. You're obsessed. We just observe your attempts to corrupt everything, including biology.

And you're being obtuse. Were the election laws changed unconstitutionally in 2020 "due to COVID"? Yes or no. Was Trump pursued and harassed illegally for the last six years? Are people being held without trial or even charges in solitary confinement for years? Did Ray Epps lead people into the capitol and not get charged?
No. No. No. Yes (see Guantanamo). No.

No...it actually isn't. A coup is a sudden appropriation of leadership or power; a takeover. You're missing the word "attempt"...Plural: attemptS. The criminals Schiff/Pelosi/Nadler etal tried twice, and now they're trying to manipulate the upcoming election before it takes place...

...and you favor their subterfuge because the thought of a free and fair election that leads to another Trump victory traumatizes you more than the thought of throwing the US Constitution into the shredder in exchange for tyranny that prevents the election of people you don't like.

Why have you given yourself over to dictatorship? Can you explain that? Or tell me you are not traumatized by another Trump victory?

Felonious impeachments based on fraud, falsified documents, claims purchased by the opposition party to interfere with elections, and purchased censorship of all news is not legal. It's coup by pretense that is hoping to avoid the appearance of violence on the criminal party executing the coup. J6 was a brilliant ploy led by the genius Ray Epps and his undercover actors to make Pelosi look good as she and her criminal husband made more hundreds of millions on insider trading.,

Of course there is: Twitter and the anti-Social networks were paid for. The FBI paid them to keep Biden's several felonies from appearing. Zuck swore there would never be another 2016...
Wow. So now the hapless Ray Epps is a genius who controlled undercover agents responsible for the attack on the Capitol to make Pelosi and her husband lots of money, and to hide Biden's crimes.

I look forward to what are sure to be entertaining House hearings on all this. I hope they get Epps to testify first. Should be fun to watch.

The Jan 6th capitol event for the most part was a Pelosi inside job, her Capitol police removed barricades and waved the crowd in for a Capitol tour, and then they are arrested and jailed

The Jan 6th committee was a political hit job, laughable, no republican appointed committee members, that doesn't include "Rinos" Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger who are now "Gone", hand picked by Pelosi

No republican appointed witnesses brought forth, no republican cross examination, and that doesn't include Pelosi picked "Rinos" Cheney and Kinsinger

Yes the world watched laughing, with this committee going nowhere, a joke and waste of taxpayer dollars!

The shoes on the other foot now, the investigations have started on several fronts, subpoenas are in for all that democratic hidden info, can't wait!

I am correct. There was nothing legal about ANY of the attempted impeachment/coups. Falsified evidence. Fraudulent charges. Dossiers purchased by the opposition party and taken verbatim by the opposition law enforcement arm so that Michael Flynn, who has more integrity than all the Democrat party reps put together gets swatted, and Roger Stone gets a cBSCNNBC televised pre-dawn swat for the drama of it. FISA warrants falsified by the HEAD of the FBI so that Carter Page's life was ruined? Nothing legal.

There used to be stringent rules to justify launching impeachment. "High crimes and misdemeanors" including using a cigar with an intern while heads of states are kept waiting in the Rose Garden. Those rules all shredded when the Clintons smeared their DNA over the office.

Legal impeachment is not a coup. Illegal impeachment by falsified means is a coup. Jan 6 was the opposite of a coup...led by Ray Epps and company, and ended when there was enough footage to edit the necessary outrage. The government was NEVER in jeopardy at any time. You had NO leaders.

Americans have been terrorized by grammies and pappies.
Since when is a consensual sexual affair a "high crime and misdemeanor"?

Again, I look forward to your side's public questioning of Epps.

And if the govt was never in jeopardy at any time why did we see footage of Hawley and Romney running for their lives?

The Jan 6th capitol event for the most part was a Pelosi inside job, her Capitol police removed barricades and waved the crowd in for a Capitol tour, and then they are arrested and jailed

The Jan 6th committee was a political hit job, laughable, no republican appointed committee members, that doesn't include "Rinos" Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger who are now "Gone", hand picked by Pelosi

No republican appointed witnesses brought forth, no republican cross examination, and that doesn't include Pelosi picked "Rinos" Cheney and Kinsinger

Yes the world watched laughing, with this committee going nowhere, a joke and waste of taxpayer dollars!

The shoes on the other foot now, the investigations have started on several fronts, subpoenas are in for all that democratic hidden info, can't wait!
Did you somehow forget that McCarthy refused to appoint any Republicans to that committee? So Pelosi invited a few Republicans who accepted, namely Cheny and Kinzinger. Had McCarthy not done that, there would have been up to 5 Republicans on the committee who could have asked for specific witnesses and involved themselves in cross examination.

You have no one to blame for that but McCarthy.

I know you mean "minutes replayed on an infinite loop...", but we get your limitations.
You seriously think the videos of hundreds of people scaling the walls of the Capitol, using battering rams of various types to break windows and doors to gain entry, and beating police are just...what? Fake images? That none of that happened?

You seriously think the videos of hundreds of people scaling the walls of the Capitol, using battering rams of various types to break windows and doors to gain entry, and beating police are just...what? Fake images? That none of that happened?
No...the minutes put on infinite loop happened. Over minutes. The assault on the presidency over four years lasted four years. They have duped you into obsessing over minutes and ignoring a "summer of love" in Portland. It works. But then...they bought the system they're using on you from the Nazis in Operation Paperclip, didn't they. The Nazis were experts at this.

Did you somehow forget that McCarthy refused to appoint any Republicans to that committee? So Pelosi invited a few Republicans who accepted, namely Cheny and Kinzinger. Had McCarthy not done that, there would have been up to 5 Republicans on the committee who could have asked for specific witnesses and involved themselves in cross examination.

You have no one to blame for that but McCarthy.
You have been thoroughly bamboozled. The Republicans named members. Pelosi rejected any consequential nominees, and accepted two never-Trumper RINOS. It's amazing how you've been duped. She wanted another Uniparty Schiff show.

Since when is a consensual sexual affair a "high crime and misdemeanor"?
ARE YOU JOKING?

I'm a high school teacher. I'm supposed to be in class. Instead, I'm in the closet with a student teacher. It's very consensual. Where's my next destination?

He's President of the United States. He's supposed to be meeting heads of state in the Rose Garden. He's playing with cigars.

His next destination is the lecture circuit and hundreds of millions! You are truly duped. A high crime is indignity in office...not petty theft, or even, in Clinton's case, grand theft. The entire honor of the US was sprayed on the carpet of the Oval Office.

Again, I look forward to your side's public questioning of Epps.
I always look forward to truth. Awesome that footage has been accidentally released that shows Epps leading the charge over the fence!

And if the govt was never in jeopardy at any time why did we see footage of Hawley and Romney running for their lives?
Romney? He's a coward...Hawley...I never saw the footage. The cowards like AOC "feared for their lives" (pant pant) and they weren't even there. I have no idea why a typical Republican did not go out and address the crowd. It was not armed.

It just dawned on me...illiteracy is a requirement of the left, isn't it. Here's what I actually said about J6 from post #80: "Legal impeachment is not a coup. Illegal impeachment by falsified means is a coup. Jan 6 was THE OPPOSITE of a coup...led by Ray Epps and company, and ended when there was enough footage to edit the necessary outrage. The government was NEVER in jeopardy at any time. You had NO leaders.

"Americans have been terrorized by grammies and pappies."

I never said anything about J6 being "an impeachment." Where did you get that from?

Someone is as bad as the liars of the left..."getting as bad..." might be a stretch.,

Back