Jan. 6. Ray Epps and death of Roseanne Boyland (Cremated after?) New Footage

This is why on inauguration day January 2025 the FBI and the CIA both need to be shuttered as the first act of the new president. If somebody thinks we absolutely need a bureaucracy performing either one of those functions it should be something new and none of the scumbags that are fired in the process should be rehired. Although everyone should be free to put in an application at the new bureaus. In fact it would probably be good to do the same thing to the justice department. I think we're way beyond just a few bad apples. The whole power structure behind these bureaucracies need to be rooted out and discarded in the people who need to be prosecuted need to go to jail.
Well said, a big understatement!

Just to mention one, that has been seared in my memory, to watch FBI director James Comey laughing on National TV, bragging about how he used McCabe and Struck to set up General Michael Flynn, Evil!

Snopes??? You're having a laugh! Do you know anything about Snopes?

As I said:

“I know you imagine fact-checking sites to be part of the conspiracy.”

Snopes??? You're having a laugh! Do you know anything about Snopes?

This line is particularly telling…

"The revelation comes in the aftermath of the heated divorce between Mikkelson and Snopes’ co-founder Barbara Hamel in 2015."​
All the other skulduggery that's going on respecting the left's rather novel relationship to the truth isn't coming out because there's no messy divorce going on exposing the malfeasance. But don't imagine that things this bad and worse are't going on all over left-wing media outlets.

If somebody told me this morning that I would discover that snopes was trying to take the plagiarism crown away from Joe Biden I'm not sure I would've believed it.

Well said, a big understatement!

Just to mention one, that has been seared in my memory, to watch FBI director James Comey laughing on National TV, bragging about how he used McCabe and Struck to set up General Michael Flynn, Evil!
There have been so many examples similar to that that we have seen since 2016 that you almost feel like a war battered veteran suffering from shell shock.

Did I mention anything about a "conspiracy"? No; I only quoted two mainstream newspaper articles (one from the U.S. and one from the U.K.).

Snopes is well known to be completely unreliable.
I Agree, these leftist news outlets control the media and fact checkers, as if the world's oblivious to this fact

This is why on inauguration day January 2025 the FBI and the CIA both need to be shuttered as the first act of the new president. If somebody thinks we absolutely need a bureaucracy performing either one of those functions it should be something new and none of the scumbags that are fired in the process should be rehired. Although everyone should be free to put in an application at the new bureaus. In fact it would probably be good to do the same thing to the justice department. I think we're way beyond just a few bad apples. The whole power structure behind these bureaucracies need to be rooted out and discarded in the people who need to be prosecuted need to go to jail.
The FBI has always had a Republican Director and in recent years has been referred to as "Trumpland".
So you are advocating getting rid of people on your side of the political spectrum.

Those agencies are bound to root out malfeasance whereever it is found, and if it is found among Trump's people, then that is where they should put their attention.
Are you saying that your side should be immune from investigations?

So in your view the GOP is limited to Trump acolytes, which limits its appeal to the general public. That is the opposite of genius.
This is so weird. Did you read it before you hit “post”?

In my view, the general public decides. They are the genius being the government. In my view your gurus have usurped the power given to the general public by the constitution. Did you mean to bring this up? This is the root of your problem and why you cannot understand the simplest concepts of a Democratic Republic.

Do you think the general public is more stupid than you are?

This line is particularly telling…

"The revelation comes in the aftermath of the heated divorce between Mikkelson and Snopes’ co-founder Barbara Hamel in 2015."​
All the other skulduggery that's going on respecting the left's rather novel relationship to the truth isn't coming out because there's no messy divorce going on exposing the malfeasance. But don't imagine that things this bad and worse are't going on all over left-wing media outlets.

If somebody told me this morning that I would discover that snopes was trying to take the plagiarism crown away from Joe Biden I'm not sure I would've believed it.
You criticism of Snopes is dumb.

For one thing they handled it really well because they have integrity. And since I’m sure you don’t understand, you can reprint anything from the New York Times if you say, “according to the New York Times…”

This one guy didn’t always do it and got canned.

That, in no way, casts doubt on their fact-checking.

I understand you people have to reject fact-checking services because they expose your worldview as false.

The rest of us will pay attention when you present the data you have to a formal venue where it will be appropriately vetted.
To think you support and defend killing the innocent unborn (Abortion) dont you fear God in judgement?

Proverbs 6:16-17KJV
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Hebrews 10:31KJV
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The rest of us will pay attention when you present the data you have to a formal venue where it will be appropriately vetted.
No you will not. Never have in the past. Don't make promises you will not keep. Your word means next to nothing around here.

When you attack the seat of govt as part of a violent mob, are you expecting to be greeted with flowers?
Ashli Babbitt was 5'2" and weighed a hundred pounds and was unarmed. The cop who shot Ashli Babbitt did not warn her to stop. He simply aimed and shot her. Also there were police behind Ashli Babbitt at the time of the shooting. It was murder. There is no statute of limitations on murder.
------------------
Gosar: Do you believe in lethal force against unarmed citizens including a 100-pound woman?

Wray: I won’t answer a hypothetical.

Gosar: That wasn’t a hypothetical. That’s actually what happened.

Kelly, Julie. January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right (p. 193). Bombardier Books. Kindle Edition.
Why does it matter that they were females, a fact that your side emphasizes over and over?
What matters is she was unarmed, 5'2" and weighed about 100 lbs. The cop did not warn her and police were behind her. Ashli Babbitt was a threat to no one and others have stated she deserved to die.

“She should be remembered as a terrorist, like Timothy McVeigh, who died because she couldn’t tell B.S. from the truth.”

Last edited:
Ashli Babbitt was 5'2" and weighed a hundred pounds and was unarmed. The cop who shot Ashli Babbitt did not warn her to stop. He simply aimed and shot her. Also there were police behind Ashli Babbitt at the time of the shooting. It was murder. There is no statute of limitations on murder.
------------------
Gosar: Do you believe in lethal force against unarmed citizens including a 100-pound woman?

Wray: I won’t answer a hypothetical.

Gosar: That wasn’t a hypothetical. That’s actually what happened.

Kelly, Julie. January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right (p. 193). Bombardier Books. Kindle Edition.

What matters is she was unarmed, 5'2" and weighed about 100 lbs. The cop did not warn her and police were behind her. Ashli Babbitt was a threat to no one and others have stated she deserved to die.

“She should be remembered as a terrorist, like Timothy McVeigh, who died because she couldn’t tell B.S. from the truth.”
A six year old critically shot his teacher - gender, height and weight are irrelevant.
And no one can tell if someone committing an act of violence is armed or not.

Back